11 May 2015

Best drama confessions


-KBS I'm Sorry, I Love You (So Ji Sub, Im Soo Jung)
"Do you want to eat, or live with me? Do you want to eat, or die with me?

- SBS Secret Garden ( Hyun Bin, Ha Ji Won)
"Gil Ra Im-ssi, at what age did you become so pretty?"

-SBS Heirs (Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye)
"Do I like you?"

-tvN Let's Eat Season 2 (Lee Sang Woo, Seo Hyun Jin)
"You need to be good to me while we date."

tv Report - Naver: From So Ji Sub to Kwon Yool... Best 'heart-stopping' confessions that shake up women's hearts 

1. [+2793, -122] Kwon Yool's confession is the most realistic and also the most heart-fluttering. The rest are just too dramatic

2. [+1536, -65] Cha Moo Hyuk was daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I still remember that scene of him crying while eating ramyun

3. [+1395, -46] I've watched 'I'm Sorry, I Love You' about 4 times already and still give me butterflies each time

4. [+236, -14] I'd rather wanna get a confession like Kwon Yool's as there's nothing cheesy about it

5. [+197, -14] 'I'm Sorry, I Love You' is legendaryㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You all have to watch it

6. [+105, -6] So Ji Sub's confession in ISILY is a wall

7. [+60, -10] Lovers in Paris: "Inside me, there's you!!!"
Damo: "Does it hurt? I'm hurting too"!!!

25 comments:

sleepyneve said...

-SBS Heirs (Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye)
"Do I like you?"

I just felt confused by this line.

baechu said...

cringe

iloveyouroppa said...

"Do I like you?"

How would I know?! You tell me.....

Ivery said...

Lmfao, like how would I know?
😭😹😹

Haeyoung said...

"Inside me, there's you" LOL, I only remember this line from YAB's parody. One of the best parody I seen in a drama.

Booby said...

"Cha Moo Hyuk was daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋ I still remember that scene of him crying while eating ramyun"


that scene was so fucking heart-breaking
I'm still crying

Stormrox said...

old dramas r a wall tbhm, and so ji sub charms r amazing

Anonymous said...

Let's eat 2 is really romantic. As someone who secretly had a crush for a long long time, I teared up when she got drunk and how he looked at her at that moment on ep 8.

Please let's the couple has a happy ending, and Do joon can move on to the new season

Aaerika said...

Exactly my response to Kim Tan's stupid question.

Shai_love said...

Lmao exactly

kimdeyya said...

he tells Suzy instead XD lol

Lily said...

Exactly, bitch you should know for yourself!

Lily said...

The confession from I'm Sorry, I Love You really was dramatic but I thought there were other moments in the romance that were more heart-pounding. Like the one where he asks her to give him a hug....Iwas melting on the floor by then.

Let's Eat 2 confession is my favourite though. Just so normal and sweet, like a thing a guy would actually say. Heirs was just cheesy.

Lily said...

I hope there's no Season 3 tbh.... I love Let's Eat both seasons but I feel like it's time to let Doojoon go to another role after he did so well here, so he can grow even more as an actor.

love at the first sight said...

I'm Sorry, I Love You is a CLASSIC . the music, the acting, the love lines, the details of the story: i spend almost ten years looking for another kdrama like that one and i failed . it really is untouchable .

Stormrox said...

Have u tried tree of heaven?? is good nt on aiMSIL level bt still great, same with snow queen

choconerd said...

Is that jung kyung ho?!!! So ji sub is so hot today and back thn lol. Cant wait to see his cameo in warm and cozy

choconerd said...

Heirs was cheesy and overhyped tbh

guest said...

imo , i hear your voice , it's ok it's love and reply1997 are the closest candidate . but i agree that MISA is untouchable.

skeletoninurcloset said...

Totally love MISA (I'm Sorry I Love You). The "Do you want to eat with me or die with me" line was epic and i see it being parodied frequently nowadays by Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun on WGM.

If you thought Damo's: "Does it hurt? I'm hurting too"!!! was romantic, watch Hye Sung and Jun Jin ruin it for you on Shinbang.
https://youtu.be/jHQQ7lKN8iM

glowryBees said...

hahahaaa.. i swear i cry laughing everytime i watch this.. XD

skeletoninurcloset said...

Me too. I love the way Jun Jin points out Hye Sung's emphasis and higher tone on the tail end.

Booby said...

I know right ? It's a pity there aren't such dramas anymore . None of the 2010 + dramas can recreate the feels of the old dramas

Adis said...

I remember i stopped watching k-drama for a year after watching MISA, because i thought there'll be no more drama that could beat that. and later i became a kpop fan lol.

Adis said...

Watching let's eat 2 had me confused, should i be #teamsungwoo or #teamdaeyong. Hahha both are good candidate for bae sooji 😅. And yeah lets eat is one of the most realistic drama..