13 May 2015

[Cameos] Jang Hyuk in 'Producer' and So Ji Sub in 'Warm and Cozy'


Osen - Naver: Jang Hyuk to cameo in 'Producer' ...'Already finished filming' 

1. [+304, -43] Writer Park Ji Eun is daebak. The cast of her drama includes Kim Soo Hyun, Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin and IU.. KBS is treating her well and famous people like Jang Hyuk, JYP artists and even SM artists are going to make special appearances. And I heard Jeon Ji Hyun might cameo too. These people are fancy indeed

2. [+278, -26] What exactly is this drama's identity?

3. [+237, -20]ㅋㅋㅋㄱㄱ Jang Hyuk is making a cameo, you said? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+195, -24] Heol. Jang Hyuk? This is daebak ㅠㅠ

5. [+146, -12] The lineup is daebak!!!!!!

6. [+33, -3] A loyal buddy of Cha Tae Hyun's

7. [+13, 0] It would be daebak if Jeon Ji Hyun makes a cameo^^ The men in this drama were her leading men~^^





My Daily - Naver: 'Keeping his loyalty to the Hong Sisters'... So Ji Sub to make a special appearance in 'Warm and Cozy' 

1. [+4406, -34] F*ck.... You're as awesome as ever, So Ganji-ssi...

2. [+3362, -38] Wow.... As expected of So Ganji

3. [+3442, -212] Doesn't he just look so manly? I don't understand why kids these days are more into guys like the EXO members who have the feminine appeal

4. [+278, -4] He made it look like a photoshoot

5. [+276, -6] He gets finer as he ages....

6. [+232, -6] So Ganji's class. I can't wait to watch it today

7. [+136, -1] Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun might be the trend today but you won't see any other actor who has the aura and class like So Ji Sub


17 comments:

abunnsky said...

I miss so jisub ahjussi.. >.<

솟밥♡ said...

"5. [+276, -6] He gets finer as he ages...."



this person just described so ji sub as wine

Left Shark said...

I hope janghyuk, jongkook, and taehyun get in one frame. Cant wait!

joujouji said...

That's weird so jisub was never my style but why do I find him my type in these pics?

surfinthesasslife said...

I just hope tht the' producer ' is not overhyped for nothing.

libby a. said...

I don't care if this is overhyped or anything. I'd still watch it just to see Tae-hyun, Jang Hyuk & Jong-kook together.

2m2i4k1i said...

Am I the only one who wished that So Ji Sub will make a cameo role in Producer too? Because I miss my Joong Won x Gong Shil ship

choconerd said...

I need that to happen

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/36600000/MASTER-S-SUN-KDRAMA-image-masters-sun-kdrama-36698081-400-225.gif

aeterna009 said...

I wanna see So Ji Sub in a romcom drama again..

__soosee said...

please comeback

glowryBees said...

omgawd i might faint if that really happen!!

Melalia said...

3. [+3442, -212] Doesn't he just look so manly? I don't understand why kids these days are more into guys like the EXO members who have the feminine appeal

I never expect there will be exo related comment. They must be really the trend among teenager :D

I think even lead actor nowadays is more cute and have flower boys face like kim soo hyun and lee jong suk. it's rarely to see actor with manly and tough appearance like So ji sub.

banghimtome said...

I CANT WAIT FOR WARM AND COZY PUHLESSEEE

JISUB SO ASJKDJKELF; TT_____TT

Haeyoung said...

JANG HYUK!!! So excited to see the dragon bros together. I knew he'd be cameo-ing when KJK was announced but the confirmation made my day!

12oclock said...

I can't focus

Stormrox said...

Seo ji sub is on a other level tbh, he prob nt thaaaaat goodlooking bt indeed he has somethig that makes u love him

Sandy Claws said...

I like him in dramas but I love his badass characters in films... I want another action film D: