5 May 2015

Childhood photos (Hani, Henry, Shin Min Ah, TOP, Seohyun, Choi Siwon)


 SNSD Seohyun 
 Hani

Big Bang T.O.P.

 Shin Min Ah 

 Henry 

Choi Siwon 

Dispatch - Naver: Stars' memories of childhood

1. [+4851, -264] Shin Min Ah has been pretty since she was little 

2. [+3788, -88] Henry ㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅋㅋ

3. [+2907, -123] I miss my childhood... Living is difficult ㅠㅠ I want to go back in time especially during elementary days where I can play with my friends as much as I want 

4. [+349, -63] T.O.P.'s mom's beauty is no joke. She looks like Sandara Park ㅋㅋ

5. [+304, -48] Choi Siwon was born with a silver spoon in his mouth

6. [+218, -28] Henry's photo is so Henryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I knew it would be him when I saw the collage 
-



tv Report - Naver: SNSD Seohyun shares a childhood photo of herself, 'Enjoy Children's Day' 

1. [+914, -57] Seohyun has that gentleness ever since she was a kid ㅋㅋSo pretty

2. [+771, -54] Aigooㅋㅋ Cutie ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+712, -45] She was taller than her peers. Even now, she's tall and has a great body

4. [+299, -61] And who said she got plastic surgery?

5. [+169, -20] Please stop leaving hateful comments. All she did was  share her childhood photo

6. [+65, -5] She still looks the same. I can see why she got scouted while  on the train. Seohyun looks pretty in all her pre-debut photos

7. [+62, -11] Pretty since birth. She's good at singing, dancing, has a pretty face, great body and is smart. She's got everything


10 comments:

linekaw said...

shin minah is THAT pretty since she was a kid???;___;

joujouji said...

Wow shin min ah was really pretty since she was a kid and had an amazing aura

Aaerika said...

[+2907, -123] I miss my childhood... Living is difficult ㅠㅠ I want to go back in time especially during elementary days where I can play with my friends as much as I want



I'll cry with you, particular K-netz. Real life is sometimes nothing but a bitch ;__;

Icon said...

Siwon already has that CEO pose ever since he was a kid. HAHAHA. Cutie patootie. <3
pbs.twimg.com/media/BEawlQgCMAAph6R.jpg

His transformation tho. *o*
http://www.allkpop.com/upload/2010/03/20100315_siwon.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_sxNOaGiYeOw/TOUF81Vl8EI/AAAAAAAAAlM/D2CM5nM7xtE/s1600/Siwon+2.jpg
https://sujuelfone.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/athena-showcase7.jpg

ChimChimIsMyJam said...

I see TOP in Seojun?????

Shalala said...

I LOVE looking back on childhood photos! Takes me back to the simpler times :') and plus there is no such thing as an "ugly" child

Lily said...

Shin Min Ah is an actual goddess but she was such a pretty child...♥♥♥

SaiSei said...

Cuuute♥ Thank you for translation!

uhnny said...

Siwon's baby picture has "chaebol kiddo" written all over it. :>

Random Noona said...

OH I THO THATS ONLY MEEEEEEE XD