1 May 2015

Do celebrities feel burdened in front of many cameras?

Instiz: The burden of being a celebrity








- Life a celebrity could be awesome and difficult at the same time... 

-It's the profession they chose, so they should be aware of what they're getting themselves into 

-It's a characteristic of the job they have chosen but it still looks challenging for them 

-Celebrity life requires you to be around people all the time 

-Meanwhile, Jung Hyung Don's yawning in the last pic ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They are popular and they have the experience but a regular person like me would feel so burdened 

-What puzzles me the most is how they still maintain to be funny and natural despite all those cameras? 

-Woah..... Be strong!!! 

-I think they're amazing... I get scared if there's a camera in front of me ㅠㅠ



10 comments:

placeforu said...

I get annoyed if many cameras are pointing at me but celebrities are pretty/handsome from every angle. If I am as perfect as them, I wouldn't feel that insecure.

jungkooknoona said...

Lol jung Hyung Don crack me upppp

♡can u not♡ said...

well idk bout others but krystal does

lyra2015 said...

Where every second you being scrutinized

sleepyneve said...

Jesus. That's a lot of cameras at a really close proximity.

asdfghjkl said...

We Got Married ㅋㅋ

surfinthesasslife said...

How do they evennnnn fit in the small rm? Isn't the first frm wgm?

The Songs said...

Well it scared me tbh

Pre Cht said...

Yup. Jung Jinwoon and Go Junhee :)

Random Noona said...

this is the answer for all the questions right there haha