iMBC- Naver: <My Name is Kim Sam Soon>, that name that will make your heart flutter when you hear it again!
1. [+5068, -50] Still an amazing drama and OST even if I watch it again...
2. [+4540, -77] Will there be another drama like this? Back then, dramas used to rake in high ratings. After 'King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo', it's so hard to find a drama that gets close to 50% viewer ratings.
3. [+3647, -50] That pink piggy doll ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+3523, -63] So lucky of those who haven't seen this drama because they have yet to dive into the good stuff
5. [+634, -8] Before 'Secret Garden' hit daebak, this used to be Hyun Bin's representative work
6. [+612, -12] What the? This is already 10 years old? No freaking way~~I really enjoyed it. But looking how their clothes are so outdated really shows how time has flown by
7. [+549, -9] This and 'Coffee Prince' have been around for a long time. They are both amazing
8. [+178, -2] I was 15 at that time and I'm 25 now. Watching it again lets me observe those details I didn't pay attention to back then
9. [+135, -1] Who could have pulled off the role of Sam Soon other than Kim Sun Ah? I hope there will be another drama like MNIKSS sometime soon
10. [+117, -3] After I finished MNIKSS, I tried to search for similar dramas. The best ones after it were 'Coffee Prince' and 'Pasta'
11. [+109, -5] Seriously the best drama. Kim Sun Ah gave an outstanding performance and she purposely gained weight for the role. The handsome Hyun Bin used to be my ideal type at that time