31 May 2015

Girl groups' uniform outfits




























Dispatch - Naver: "A man's fantasy?"... Girl groups' uniform fashion 

1. [+6727, -239] SNSD's uniform outfits during Genie era were the best

2. [+2935, -335] Not a Soshi fan but anyone can tell that they're the most powerful on this list... It must be because I got older but I don't even know the members' names of the rest of the girl groups

3. [+4596, -199] SNSD came to mind first when I read the title. Suwoneul malhaebwa~

4. [+2549, -167] What's up with AOA's marine look?

5. [+1675, -129] They all look pretty~

6. [+473, -45] The Genie era will go down in history

7. [+347, -38] SNSD is jjang

8. [+344, -44] SM is good at selecting uniform outfits but... After School look great in them and Girl's Day's isn't too shabby either

9. [+226, -7] They're all gorgeous!!!

10. [+164, -17] Already 6 years since Genie era. Time flies ㅋㅋㄱㅋ

11. [+80, -6] Yuri looks so good in uniform outfits. She caught my eyes during their Genie days


17 comments:

CLC fan said...

I love the type of uniforms Lovelyz wore for Hi~ promotions. Specially the violet colored skirts.

taengookay said...

Genie uniforms is really the best, both korean and japan version

Shai_love said...

Genie is still one of my favorite Soshi songs & concepts. It was just perfect.

LWbrokedown said...

Golden Era of After School тт___тт

Shang said...

List incomplete: no BEG Sixth Sense era styling.

kariwinn said...

Snsd and Apink (minus LUV era wtf stylists) have some of the best outfits

muramurr said...

shorts shorts shorts *boring to death*

placeforu said...

This is about uniform posts but Victoria is really pretty here.

kimdeyya said...

I spontaneously sing 'genie' while scrolling down XD

kimdeyya said...

I spontaneously singing 'genie' while scrolling down XD

Like a Stranger said...

Somehow I was happy to not see my bias girl group mentioned ^^

PikaPika said...

Apink

http://25.media.tumblr.com/5ec90cb943bfa50dfe6fee862d3616fe/tumblr_mprnr8lpjh1rg5qcwo1_500.gif

rwu said...

Haha, I think they meant professional uniforms and not school uniforms.

brokenarms said...

It really fits with their concept.

j d said...

Girls Day all day.

Random Noona said...

this slayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Hello Pink Venus said...

I love KARA outfits, mister and step.