19 May 2015

GOT7's Jr. portrays the teenage Joo Jin Mo in 'My Love Eundong - The Beginning'


Naver tvcast - 'My Love Eun Dong - The Beginning' Ep 1 

1. [+674, -7] That guy is Jr, right?? I thought he was a rookie actorㅎㅎㅎIt's been a while since I've seen someone with a refreshing aura like him. Hwaiting!!! Cheering for you

2. [+527, -6] Jr's acting is really goodㅠㅠ  I'm anticipating the broadcast~

3. [+435, -7] 'My Love Eun Dong', hwaiting!!!! Jr. hwaiting~

4. [+425, -5] Jr. acts well... His gaze has a way of pulling you in

5. [+359, -5] Jin Young-ah, good job ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+225, -3] What the? I'm getting butterflies

7. [+113, -2] I'm loving the cinematography.. It's lovely.. And the actors have that warm feelㅠㅠ I can't wait for the actual drama !

8. [+109, -3] Jr. is so handsome


14 comments:

justtttt said...

Get that praise Jinyoung. He's really good in acting

黒執事 said...

Jinyoung really deserve it! And he is always so shy when GOT7 talks about his drama, cute)

justme said...

he's been good since dream high 2

A. said...

Seriously though he's making me week u_u https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7AcMzLw3dI

ditaalvina said...

OMG !!!! THANKS FOR THIS KKULJAEM-NIM :))

Wow ~~ the upvotes tho.
Yass~~~ jinyoungie's act was so natural, and perfect. He is an actor indeed !!! ♥♥♥

bbang bbang said...

Yess! I'm so happy he's getting such a good response. I knew he was gonna charm everyone with his acting (and his looks too tbh).

kimdeyya said...

okay, I think I'll start watching this, get attracted because of Jr <3

Rin said...

Come here to see JR but i can't take my eyes of Joo Jin Mo, hes is hot.

yoka said...

http://m.entertain.naver.com/photo/read?oid=382&aid=0000355539&cid=845598 can you plz translate this ??

Skylar said...

GET THE LOOOOOVE JINYOUNG AH~~~~~~
He's really really good!! I hope JYP will give him the main role in Cat movie!!!

tea said...

he was a little prone to over-acting in dream high 2 (& when a man loves) but he's improved soooo much in dream knight

tea said...

beyond the number of upvotes, the (small) number of downvotes are nice to see :-))))

lokifairy said...

his eyes damn, so full of emotion every time. the best way to judge a good actor is to look at his eyes. he was natural in dh2 but still lacking, now he is seriously a very promising rookie actor.

ditaalvina said...

Yes ikr~ i bet the downvoters are the same person with a bunch of account id. XD