28 May 2015

Ji Sung to guest on 'Three Meals a Day'



My Daily - Nate: Ji Sung captured filming for 'Three Meals a Day'... Catches attention in his farmer fashion

1. [+358, -4] Who is that?...Is it Perry Park??

2. [+215, -5] Which personality will he be? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+195, -4] I can't wait!!

4. [+27, -3] Na PD is skilled at casting these celebrities. Thank you for this^^

5. [+22, -1] I miss Perry Park and Yona . I wanna see him as Shin Se Gi on 'Three Meals a Day' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+18, -1] I am Cha Do Hyun

7. [+12, -1] There's no way you can predict the guests they invite

8. [+10, -1] I'm seriously so excitedㅋㅋㅋ Must watch it!!!! You can trust Na PD and Ji Sung


Osen - Naver

1. [+8391, -132] I've been wanting to see him on variety shows~~ I really can't wait^^

2. [+7689, -121] If Na PD asks you to guest, never decline itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so excitedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+5969, -125] Can't wait to see Ji Sung oppa. Kyaaa!!!!!!!

4. [+5181, -103] Daebak !!!!!!!!!!!!I should watch this episode!!!!!!

5. [+189, -7] I'm excited to see Ji Sung and Lee Seo Jin's interactions. This episode is sure gonna be a fun one

6. [+178, -13] I've never heard of a celebrity who declined Na PD's offer... Even Yoo Jae Suk would guest if Na PD calls him..

7. [+157, -3] 'Three Meals a Day' is unrivalled

8. [+157, -6] I don't watch 'Three Meals  a Day' but I'll watch this episode for Ji Sung


16 comments:

Alisson said...

Na PD POWER!! This is the right time to brag about Three Meals A Day's
guest. Isn't this is the first variety show of Ji Sung? Well, bravo Na
PD. And congratulation for your Baeksang awards.

xxxdjx said...

a must watch episode!!
(who am I kidding, am a Taec's stan I watch it religiously )
Ji Sung should be fun!

jiyongsavekpop said...

I think he guest on running man twice or thrice

Alisson said...

seems like allkpop need a new staff. I read that "though this will be the actor's first time appearing on a variety program" http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/ji-sung-becomes-taecyeons-buddy-during-guest-appearance-on-three-meals-a-day

Protagonist said...

Omg I want him to keep changing personality to annoy Taec and Seojin lmao

Flor said...

Oppa!!!! I can't wait. I miss him in variety.

Is this show being subbed? I really want to start watching it now.

Eon099 said...

yup, hottestcollab usually posted the subbed version a week after it aired

Eon099 said...

Wow, the power of rating (and Na PD)

St@r said...

PD nim may be planning to make all kill "
Producer"... This show is orginally a great show with good viewer rating.. But now add special guests (Park Shinaye, Jisung).. That's so DaeBak.!!

Flor said...

Thank you!! :)

Koreanesia said...

Na PD really great, same with Tae Ho PD. if Tae Ho PD make IC become no1 vs for a long time, Na PD create many great vs.
And no one will decline their offer to guest on their shows.

bogaerde said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS.
Ji Sung rarely appears on variety shows too.
So, MORE EXCITEMENT.

And he better lets out some of his personalities from KMHM on 3MAD or it'd be a waste 😂

Irene said...

He was guest on Running Man though

bell said...

first its shinhye, now its ji sung... even though i start watchng bcause of taec, but the guests are all great.. so how do i stop admiring the show? ♥♥♥

Random Noona said...

he alr came to running man for so many times tho

Random Noona said...

what episode is this i will watch it!