18 May 2015

Kang Ha Neul credits muay thai and healthy diet for his 30kg weight loss


Xports News - Naver: Kang Ha Neul's 30kg weight loss through diet and muay thai 

1. [+4190, -54] Amazing that he lost 30 kg

2. [+2866, -79] Kang Ha Neul needs to be more popular ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2764, -62] Even losing 3kg is so hard for me~~

4. [+2329, -66] Diet is truly the best plastic surgery

5. [+1547, -45] I miss Jang Baek KiㅋㅋMisaeng ㅠ ㅠ

6. [+120, -11] Kang Ha Neul is really popular among women.. He's a great actor and likeable

7. [+74, -5] My biggest weight loss was 40 kg. I did aerobics daily and run for 7km but if I was in the mood, I went for 9km. I only ate 1 meal. Life was hell at that time.

8. [+61, -3] He was also so handsome before his weight loss

6 comments:

Haeyoung said...

My Bae <3

I really want him to headline his own drama in one of the Big 3 like Yeo Jin Gu and Sung Joon are doing right now.

♡ Princess ♡ said...

OMG I love him so much, especially in Angel Eyes <3 Heirs and To The Beautiful You! I havent watched Misaeng yet so I have to watch him in that too! Hes my bias after Jongsuk, and So Ji Sub

Stormrox said...

All i spoted was ji chang wook lol

silvermaoh said...

me too lol 😍

Skylar said...

3. [+2764, -62] Even losing 3kg is so hard for me~~
I feel you.

ChimChimIsMyJam said...

Me three :)))