23 May 2015

Lee Joon, Ryu Hwa Young, Park Jin Young receive praise for their acting


Osen - Naver: Lee Joon's potential as an actor, We saw it through the grapevine 

1. [+113, -2] Putting idol stereotypes aside, his acting is terrific

2. [+78, -1] An actor to look forward to. Lee Joon, hwaiting!!!

3. [+52, -1] Lee Joon-ssi!! Always supporting you~~

4. [+28, 0] His acting shines more in the later parts of 'Grapevine'. He's way passed his days as an
acting-dol

5. [+24, 0] His acting is great. I love you Lee Joon. Looking forward to see what you have in store for us

6. [+23, 0] He was already showing his potential in 'Ninja Assasin' while only in his early 20s at that time

7. [+19, 0] Gapdong's Ryu Tae Woo is completely different from Grapevine's Han In Sang~!!! He truly has a broad range as an actor~ Always cheering for you~

8. [+14, 0] Lee Joon shouldn't be called an acting-dol anymore but just an actor. People who don't know he used to be an mblaq member probably just think of him as an actor anyway




Osen - Naver: Ex-Girlfriend Club's Ryu Hwa Young's surprising growth as an actress

1. [+193, -32] Isn't Ryu Hwa Young just so pretty? Her unni, Ryu Hyo Young who was in 'School 2013' is also pretty...

2. [+119, -15] I've seen her acting in 'Ex-gf Club' and she's so cute and funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her character suits her so well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+83, -11] One thing I'm sure of is her good looks aren't meant to rot in T-ara

4. [+27, -4] She's quite good with her sly actingㅋㅋㅋ I hope she forgets about her past and just grow as an actress

5. [+26, -4] Her acting is pretty good ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+19, -4] Caught my eye when I watched Lee Seung Gi and Moon Chae Won's 'Love Forecast'

7. [+5, -3] Is she Park Shin Hye's twin?



Xports News- Naver: Park Jin Young on his cameo in 'Producer' "Sparked my acting spirit"

1. [+1946, -38] I really enjoyed Park Jin Young's part ㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's nice to see him always so passionate with everything he does. I hope he'll always be on a roll just like now!!

2. [+1823, -42] The best ㅋㅋㅋ The king in the acting industry ㅋㅋㅋps. I'm JYP CEO;;

3. [+1185, -31] I still remember him in 'Dream High'. His acting was really good

4. [+232, -9] So, it's really hard to cast Suzy  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+224, -5] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe bufferingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Great acting

6. [+185, -3] The best of all the cameos

7. [+151, -3] Park Jin Young is good at acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+87, -5] The screencaps are freaking hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+49, -1] Meanwhile, Ok Taecyeon is in Producer's rival show 'Three Meals a Day' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㄲ

12 comments:

choconerd said...

[+1823, -42] The best ㅋㅋㅋ The king in the acting industry ㅋㅋㅋps. I'm JYP CEO;;ㅋ



LMAO!! JYP, Is that you?

surfinthesasslife said...

Hwayoung's character is funny and enjoyable. She lools pretty too and it's like watching park shin hye acting out this character

shiro 白 said...

I heard Lee Joon was already an actor trainer at FNC before he trained and debuted as an idol :')

Haeyoung said...

JYP's cameo was gold. I burst out laughing when I found out he was faking it. I wish he was a regular cast member like in DH because the guy has a natural ability to make people laugh. More please!!

Lily said...

good to see Hwayoung getting praise, Hyoyoung is also talented in acting. I hope they both get successful now that they are out from under that horrible agency.

And Lee Joon is no more an idol, he's just an actor, plain and simple. A really good actor! He and Go Ah Sung make a good couple, and his acting has been perfect in Heard It Through the Grapevine.

mine said...

lol at JYP and i meant literally. he was hilarious.
Hwayoung is funny and natural as an actress. i enjoy EX GF drama.

guest said...

the screencaps alone make me laughing

Sandy Claws said...

I'm always glad when I see positive reviews for Lee Joon, he took a big step leaving the group to become an actor, so it's good to see that it was worth it for him at the end.

kar said...

Lee Joon is on another level now, he shows versatility almost no idol-actor (even rookie actor) could match. He makes clear distinction in every character. I'm glad he took the big step and I hope he shines more after Grapevine.

j d said...

Nice to see Hwayoung get some recognition for being a babe.

tollyfx said...

People who don't know he used to be an mblaq member probably just think of him as an actor anyway ->> that makes me a little sad, that people wouldn't even know he was in mblaq. but i'm so glad for all the positive reactions he gets. i miss that we don't get to see him so often anymore cause actors aren't promoting the way idols do but i support him cause it was always his dream to be an actor and he surely has great talent.

tomoe said...

I'm happy for Lee Joon. He's doing good. get that praise boy!