27 May 2015

My Love Eundong's presscon



tv Report - Naver: 'My Love Eundong' confident on competing with 'Three Meals a Day' and 'Producer'

1. [+3679, -2112] Eundong... should sort it out through a marriage meeting with Three Meals a Day's Dongshik

2. [+2619, -162] It's good to see they're confident but 'Three Meals a Day' has nothing to worry about ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+902, -105] I liked 'The Beginning'. Can't wait for the drama

4. [+181, -35] If only 'Falling For Innocence' media played like this... For me, it was 'Falling for Innocence' over 'Three Meals a Day'

5. [+144, -4] Eundong - 8:45 pm, Producer 9:15 pm, Three Meals a Day 9:45 pm. The 3 shows all overlap each others' timeslots

6. [+125, -28] If not for Kim Soo Hyun, this drama will probably hit 5% in ratings

7. [+73, -3] 'Falling for Innocence' should've promoted this much

8. [+66, -6] Producer and Three Meals a Day are walls.. Hwaiting



My Daily - Naver: 'Eundong' Joo Jin Mo "I got encouragement from seeing Jr. and Baek Sung Hyun's acting"

1. [+355, -13] Baek Sung Hyun has always been a good actor. It's just sad that he isn't much popular

2. [+270, -3] Jr.'s acting was unexpectedly good

3. [+148, -2] They two younger actors were really great in 'The Beginning'ㅋㅋ I trust that Joo Jin Mo will give an amazing performance for his part too

4. [+74, 0] In the web drama, Jr.'s acted so well that you'd think he's an actor

5. [+70, 0] Jr. did a great job as the teenage Hyunsoo.. The child actress is also so cute

6. [+62, 0] I assumed Jr. was a rookie actor but I just found out he's an idol from JYP... He has the face and talent of an actor... I hope they put him in more acting projects just like Suzy

7. [+19, 0] I preferred Ji Chang Wook over him in 'Empress Ki' but he was also awesome as Wang Yoo




tv Report - Naver: 'My Love Eundong' Jr. "If we hit 3% in ratings, I will dance to a girl group's dance"

1. [+99, -1] I enjoyed 'The Beginning'!! I hope the drama has a lot of the younger actors' parts!! His acting has improved compared to 'Dream High'

2. [+82, -2] I started watching 'My Love Eundong' because of Jr. but I ended up liking the feel of it. I'll watch the broadcast

3. [+84, -4] I love Jr.~!! Jin Young-ah, cheering for you

4. [+74, -4] Please hit 3%~~~ Hwaiting!!!!!!!!!!

5. [+26, 0] Got to know who he is through this drama.. He has the warmth and scent of a first love oppa

6. [+21, 0] He might become the nation's first love... He acts well and is handsome

13 comments:

A. said...

Nation first love oppa ^^

psycho_d said...

Jinyoungie cant attend the presscon bcoz clashed schedule :(
But still, he did great in this drama..
actor Park jjang♡

mrs.cho said...

Jinyoung is becoming an icon of first love like his friend, Suzy. Fighting Oppa!

Protagonist said...

He's so natural in the drama and you can't help but keep watching

http://33.media.tumblr.com/1b80f6754d54980d0ce81cd71344c168/tumblr_nonxqnmbZq1tyjzcqo6_400.gif

yeoshinn said...

Eundong... should sort it out through a marriage meeting with Three Meals a Day's Dongshik



I'M DYING. Dongshik is prob too busy helping seojin this and that whenever he goes to town tbh

kimmyungsoo said...

[+26, 0] Got to know who he is through this drama.. He has the warmth and scent of a first love oppa
[+21, 0] He might become the nation's first love... He acts well and is handsome

Well, here you go our new Nation First Love :)

amaBeez said...

you know one is a good actor when he don't really care to look messy while acting!
his crying scene is so heartbreaking..

xxxdjx said...

Nation First Oppa~

오다 said...

[+181, -35] If only 'Falling For Innocence' media played like this... For me, it was 'Falling for Innocence' over 'Three Meals a Day'



uhm .... i will choose FFI and watch the re-run for TMAD the next day LMAO

bbang bbang said...

Can't wait for the actual drama to start!
At first I got interested because of Jinyoung but know I'm really curios about the 20s and 30s stories too.

KSW said...

Producer is getting really fun now that the love lines have opened up. Since I'm not watching it on TV I'll just watch all 3 HEHEHE

Pluvio said...

LOL, this pic is great

nnnneil0929 said...

I wish Baek Sunghyun will get the fame he really deserves of.