5 May 2015

Park Jin Young on being called the 'oldest singer' + 'Sixteen' premieres on Mnet




"I was in first place(music charts) for 2 weeks but now I dropped to a lower place. I was called the oldest. I don't know if that's something to be happy about. Ever since debuting, I  wanted to be a singer who lasts for a long time more than a popular one. To be a dance singer was what I especially strived for. I do feel proud and scared at the  same time about my status as an 'old singer.'

Osen - Naver: 'Newsroom' Park Jin Young, "oldest singer in first place? Proud and scared at the same time."

1. [+5099, -283] This is why JYP is the most humane and likeable out of the big 3. He isn't a cash cow but he cares more for the music. He gives people the chance to achieve their dreams of becoming singers.

2. [+3955, -93] A true entertainer.. It's cool of him to do whatever he wants regardless of his age.

3. [+2530, -73] Someone who values respect over money. I hope to see you on tv for a long time

4. [+262, -6] Still cool even if he's old

5. [+80, -4] Park Jin Young = Legend



My Daily - Naver: 'Sixteen', a show that goes too far ... a more brutal debut war than YG

1. [+5169, -162] I think it's just wrong to have them stay at a cramped, smelly dorm with a left-behind waste just because they're in minor team

2. [+3212, -54] Major minor.. A truly harsh struggle for survival

3. [+3377, -663] One thing I'm sure of is that they lose to YG when it comes to skills.. I thought this would be at the level of 'Who Is Next?' and 'Mix&Match' ㅜㅠㅠ They need to put more effort

4. [+525, -8] The discrimination with their practice time though....

5. [+713, -30] Rivalry isn't good within a girl group. For guys, they may see it a competition but when it's over they're just cool about it and they're back to being friends but girls hold grudges. What if this leads to bullying because of the jealousy?.. I'm a woman and I don't mean to offend but isn't this something that anyone could agree with?


tv report - Naver: 'Sixteen' Minah gets appointed to major group after a year of being a trainee 

1. [+138, -7] So pretty~ But during Kara Project, a trainee who got eliminated suffered a tragic fate.. I just hope nothing like that happens after this survival show.. ㅠㅠ

2. [+97, -1] Had no idea this is finally airing but I thought it's an interesting show. It's still considered a profit even if they get eliminated from JYP audition. The thing with the Kara project was it was more intense as only one member gets chosen. Those who get rejected from JYP have the tendency to hit daebak. No matter which agency they get into, it's possible for them to debut

3. [+27, 0] I think she's the prettiest

4. [+21, -2] Please pick fresh faces.. Suzy's contract is expiring soon

5. [+18, -1] I like Minah and Sana, the girl from Japan.. I don't know about Momo yet


2 comments:

muramurr said...

How is he old for fuck's sake??? in what country man of his age is considered old?? this ageism is killing me. he's so fit! he sings and dances good, what else do you need....

baechu said...

5. [+713, -30] Rivalry isn't good within a girl group. For guys, they may see it a competition but when it's over they're just cool about it and they're back to being friends but girls hold grudges. What if this leads to bullying because of the jealousy?.. I'm a woman and I don't mean to offend but isn't this something that anyone could agree with?

i agree