1 May 2015

[Poll] Battle of the psychopaths, Kwon Jae Hee vs. Lee Jae Kyung


 'Barcode Murderer' Namgoong Min - 54% (1605 votes)
'Sociopath' Shin Sung Rok - 46% (1391 votes) 

Nate Poll: Which actor gave you more chills with their villain roles? 

1. [+331, -13] No one has outpaced Min Joon Gook yet

2. [+302, -6] Shin Sung Rok only killed those who are eyesores to him but Namgoong Min is on a killing spree. That is why he's scarier..

3. [+39, 0] Namgoong Min: I wanna kill someone all of a sudden
Shin Sung Rok: How dare him/her do that to me? I need to get rid of that person

4. [+29, 0] Min Joon Gook was the scariest of all

5. [+27, 0] Namgoong Min is more brutal. Shin Sung Rok has that antagonistic looks at first glance but Namgoong Min has a gentle face and is very affectionate but he just gives me the creeps when he  abruptly changes his expressions

6. [+24, 0] These two are both such talented actors

7. [+13, -1] For me... It's Gap Dong..


13 comments:

Evie said...

All I have to say is: KANG DO YOUNG

Haeyoung said...

They are both such scary characters and that's courtesy brilliant acting. Jae Kyung made me shiver with his over-confidence even against someone who has super powers. Jae Hee makes my skin crawl the way he smiles sweetly and then becomes to vicious for a moment before returning to sweet chef again.

The great thing is, they're both in dramas where the leads are just as good. So they don't overshadow the good guys and it's an equal battle all round. YFAS was satisfying in the way Jae Kyung was punished. I'm hoping Sensory Couple can do the same for Jae Hee.

Nippy said...

Shin Sung Rok, his acting in Liar Game is amazing~

http://i99.beon.ru/38.media.tumblr.com/2b28c03f3cb3510d59a37dc90ca61c13/tumblr_nfno3vmwoG1qbb8n2o3_500.gif

Welp said...

Recently watched Missing Noir M and Kang Haneul was pretty scary :(

taengookay said...

Jaekyung for me. I got shiver when watching YWCFTS especially when he began to play with his ring.

choconerd said...

[+13, -1] For me... It's Gap Dong..

LEE JOON!!!!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Q6fx-1rcRLU/U4JpXAAB8RI/AAAAAAAAemY/wYFIDGt6EDQ/s1600/2014-05-25+23_38_04.gif

TheSandGirl said...

Tbh CEO psychos comes as less of a surprise to me than a chef serial murderer. Namgoong is so extra creepy. I can't even...

__soosee said...

Namgoong Min: I wanna kill someone all of a sudden
Shin Sung Rok: How dare him/her do that to me? I need to get rid of that person

that one!!

kar said...

No one surpasses Shin Sung Rok in Liar Game. Total brainy. Total scary.

surfinthesasslife said...

Shin sung rok obvi. I see him and i wanna shit in my pants

h8her said...

that sexy minx. i need Liar Game 2 and more Shin Sung Rok

기라나 said...

4. [+29, 0] Min Joon Gook was the scariest of all

haha. min joon gook is a real psycho. i can't finish an episode with him in it without throwing my stuff lol

pinkie promise said...

why am i browsing this article before bed


eep