8 May 2015

'Producer' releases Ep 1 preview




Producer premiers on May 15th (Fri and Sat 9:15 pm) 

Newsen - Nate: 'Producer' releases preview... Sassy Gong Hyo Jin and goofy Kim Soo Hyun 

1. [+216, -14] So happy that is is a Fri-Sat drama. It would be fine either way if  this is a Mon-Tue or Wed-Thurs but it's much more awesome that there's something to look forward to on Fridays and Saturdays ~~!!

2. [+120, -14] Baek Sung Chan is gonna be such a cute character. So excitedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+95, -14] I'm looking forward to this more than I looked forward to 'You Who Came From The Stars'!!!

4. [+40, -30] IU's ruining this...

5. [+16, -1] So excited to watch this because of Kim Soo Hyun

5. [+15, -7] Ji Eun, hwaiting. This oppa is cheering for you

6. [+11, -11] Same time slot as 'Three Meals A Day'...Which one should I watch?


13 comments:

tuchoong13 said...

I'm anticipating a lot >< just hope there's no twist that put IU-Cha Tae Hyun as a pair...

Laura A. said...

with so much publicity they do to this drama, it is obvious that this will have a good rating, I pass, It annoys me when flatter much an actor or drama.

bbbb said...

Samdong gets a job @SBS.

commedesfuckdown said...

Finally some good dramas are starting to air. Besides Kill Me Heal Me, Pinocchio and Healer, I don't remember anything memorable to be honest. Looking forward to this and Kang Sora and Yoo Yeon Seok (Chilbongieeeee) dramas. School 2015 looks interesting because Nam Joo Hyuk 😍😍

Haeyoung said...

Ahhhhhh!! Kim Soo Hyun is so freaking adorable. I'm really excited for Producer. Everyone of the cast is amazing but Baek Sung Chan is so gonna be my fav!

Irene said...

Whoaaa agree with you, i just watch kill me hel me, healer and pinocchiopinocchio. Now i watch sensory couple n school 2015. next drama that interest me is warm and cozy and producers

yeoshinn said...

Not really. Look at Hyunbin's latest drama. It flopped so hard even with the star studded cast while KMHM which had trouble casting actually got higher ratings and praises.

svena said...

I'm still just getting over KMHM so I really hope this is so good. I need another crack drama!!!

Skylar said...

Woah so Pil Suk has become Hye Mi?? Lol

odskr said...

OMG yeaaaah ... hahahahaha

no jaem said...

5. [+15, -7] Ji Eun, hwaiting. This oppa is cheering for you

me atm

Laura A. said...

there are often exceptions, do not deny it, the actors put expectations, and depends on the script enlarge or keep

placeforu said...

3. [+95, -14] I'm looking forward to this more than I looked forward to 'You Who Came From The Stars'!!!



That's bcoz YWCFS is an unexpected hit. SBS didn't media play a lot like they did with HEIRS, even though Jeon Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun are already considered top stars at that time, there aren't really that many articles about the drama. After the first ep, it just sky rocketed to a whole another level.