Mr. Jung (Rain's father): "Rain and Kim Tae Hee are dating well. When the time comes, the two will decide on their marriage. We have not arranged a meeting between the two families yet. Although it would be great if they marry soon, it is not up for me to decide. If the two plans to marry, they will reveal it to the media. "
YTN - Naver: Rain's father, "No formal meeting between the families yet"
1. [+6576, -425] The top 3 thieves in Korea: Rain, Yeon Jung Hoon and crabs marinated in soy sauce
2. [+4700, -77] Let them be the ones to decide on their marriage
3. [+3218, -660] Kim Tae Hee's family probably doesn't like his family
4. [+2434, -77] Journalists, stop making trouble
5. [+658, -129] Kim Tae Hee's family is against the marriage
6. [+531, -116] Kim Tae Hee doesn't have a good eye in men
7. [+377, -58] They should be the one to take care of their matters. They'll marry when the right time comes. Why is everyone so impatient about it? So if they just pass by a wedding hall, does that mean they picked on a wedding venue? And if they visit a hospital, you are all gonna assume she's pregnant?.. Give them room to breathe.. These journalists are so nosy
8. [+367, -58] Kim Yuna and Kim Tae Hee are perfect in everything else except that they have no eyes in men
9. [+239, -42] If you have Kim Tae Hee as your daughter-in-law, you'd want to show her off to your friends
10. [+187, -7] Journalist Kim Joo Young, did you really have to bother his dad as well??
11. [+103, -28] The two match so well..Everyone's referring to him as a chaebol but I think Kim Tae Hee is a smart lady for sticking with someone she loves. It's not like she's marrying for money as she's not poor either.. What matters most is you're marrying someone your love. She's smarter than other female celebrities out there.