21 May 2015

Real 2PM (Taecyeon in Vancouver)




Naver TV Entertainment: [Starcast] Real 2PM episode 16. Trip to Vancouver with OkGuide!

1. [+485, -15] I remember when Ok Taecyeon went on a Europe trip ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe took pictures with fans who recognized him including that person with a stroller  ㅎㅎHe seems like a really nice person

2. [+467, -34] Ok Taecyeon is such a husband material. Out of all idols, he's the first one I could think of who would make a great husband

3. [+350, -13] On stage, they're beastly because they rip their shirts off and stuff like that but deep inside they're gentle souls

4. [+320, -15] I've come to like him after watching 'Three Meals a Day'! Please make a comeback soon

5. [+254, -8] I really like him on 'Three Meals a Day'. Ok Taecyeon, hwaiting!

6. [+249, -9] Girls around me say that  Ok Taecyeon is their ideal man..

7. [+189, -7] Ah.. I wanna go travelling. But I won't have a handsome guide like him..

8. [+183, -7] When exactly is 2PM's comeback..? I heard it got delayed

9. [+170, -6] Ok Tacyeon is so likeable^^

10. [+103, -7] I didn't like him back then as I thought he had a trashy personality but 'Three Meals a Day' really changed my perspective of him. He's such a friendly and soft-hearted fellow. I really enjoy watching him on the show


14 comments:

R_Ic said...

he was my 1st crush when I got into kpop

ditaalvina said...

Same with me gurl~

Mary Albuquerque said...

😍 Taec

Eon099 said...

That Three Meals a Day Effect ^^

raved said...

I'm glad #10 had a change of heart. A lot of people back in the day thought he was a jerk and he got a ton of hate, and he internalized it all. He might seem tough on stage, but he's a big softie.

muramurr said...

his ears are too big, I can't get used to it lol

looni said...

where is the liees though. he's total hubby material<3333

zyok said...

[+467, -34] Ok Taecyeon is such a husband material. Out of all idols,
he's the first one I could think of who would make a great husband
This!!! A singer-rapper, an actor, an entrepreneur, a grad student in prestigious university in Korea, plus he's got a great personality and smart. Marry me ok taecyeon!

justsaying said...

That's my baby !!!

Protagonist said...

I agree. He's such a cute person irl

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m924gqIQiz1reni5uo2_500.gif

Alisson said...

Seems like Three Meals A Day is a big show in Korea and I-netz didn't know about that. Kkuljaem owner, could you please update more about what kind of show is Three Meals A Day?

mine said...

I agree with the commenters. he really is husband material.

say A said...

Tacyeon is indeed one of the most likeable male idol. he is funny but respectful.

Sidney said...

omg he came here????? wtfff i always know when they're gone