10 May 2015

Song Joong Ki's army vacation selca


Ilgan Sports - Nate: Song Joong Ki, dazzling during his last army break, 'Unchanging good looks' 

1. [+209, -11] Other people complete their service so quick but it feels like he's been there for so long

2. [+138, -8] Heol~~ I thought I was looking at a girl for a moment...!!!!!!

3. [+124, -6] People who have fair complexion don't change that much. Another example is Kim Jae Won

4. [+19, -3] Not a lie but his face is really feminine. If he puts on a wig, he'd look so pretty........ Prettier than me ㅠㅠㅜㅜ

5. [+16, -7] Saw this on the main page and seriously thought it's a female celebrity's selfieㅋㅋ He's really the best example of flower boy

6. [+10, -3] Don't get me wrong as I like Yoo Ah In but it would've been daebak if Joong Ki played Yoo Ah In's role in 'Secret Love Affair'

7. [+9, -2] Prettier than a woman

8. [+9, -1] Other male celebrities get discharged instantly but why does it feel like Song Joong Ki has been there for ages ㅋㅋㅋ


16 comments:

fairyep7 said...

I can't wait for SJK to be discharged!!! Miss him so much on-screen!

shiro 白 said...

When is he getting discharged? I miss him so bad

Lily said...

come out quickly!!!

placeforu said...

1. [+209, -11] Other people complete their service so quick but it feels like he's been there for so long



~~!! The thirst for Song JongKi is real! So excited for his drama comeback 'Descended from the Sun' with Song Hye Kyo and writer Kim Eun Sook.

onsonnet18 said...

Aaahhhh... I've been waiting for so long💞💞
Good luçk on your drama joongki!

justjuliet said...

I thought it was a girl too when I saw the thumbnail before clicking on the article xD glad I wasn't the only one.

Nippy said...

May 26 (Tuesday) XD

Nippy said...

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmi0lo8gui1qk2u4ao1_500.gif

Pls guest on RM & reunite with kwangsoo :)

__soosee said...

26th of this month

♠ EEYORE ♠ said...

missed him so much ㅜㅜ

ŃøÓrâ BtOol said...

Omg i feel like he was in the army for like forever

Laura A. said...

Song Joong Ki *-*

Pluvio said...

Kwangsoo is going to be all over him xD

shiro 白 said...

Thanks *-*

2m2i4k1i said...

I also feel like he's been inside for ages...miss him GAHHHH~ *sobs*

__soosee said...

after 13days