22 May 2015

[Spoilers] Ex-GF Club, Falling for Innocence, Orange Marmalade, My Love Eundong, Producer, Missing Noir M

Ex-girlfriend Club Ep 6

Osen - Naver: 'Ex- Girlfriend Club', the start of Song Ji Hyo, Byun Yo Han and Do Sang Woo's love triangle?

1. [+117, -3] Hyaa... It's so fun.... 

2. [+95, -3] What a fun drama. Hwaiting!! 

3. [+71, -1] The chemistry in this drama is on point 

4. [+70, -6] It's so good. I'm rooting for her and Do Sang Woo~^^

5. [+65, -3] I love Byun Yo Han ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. [+17, -1] Song Ji Hyo, the chemistry goddess. This drama is so enjoyable 

7. [+15, -1] I like Byun Yo Han but Sang Woo-ssi is great too... They're both charming 

8. [+13, 0] I like the two guys~~~


Falling for Innocence Ep 16 (FINALE)

news 1 - Naver: 'Falling for Innocence'  Jung Kyung Ho finds love and  starts a new life with Kim So Yeon 'Happy ending'

1. [+1710, -10] Those who didn't know about this drama seriously missed out 

2. [+1215, -8] Jung Kyung Ho-ssi, you're so charming~ When will you be in another drama again? 'Falling for Innocence' is the best!!! The ending is also perfect!!!!The cast is so perfect!!! 

3. [+1005, -6] I love Jung Kyung Ho 

4. [+313, 0] Aigoo! It finally gets featured on the main page! This drama is daebak so I was really expecting it be recognized but it's so underrated. Please watch it

5. [+276, 0] I'm so happy that this article is on the main page. It has become so normal to search for articles after each episode. You've made me so happy. Thank you!!~~~ It's impossible to not fall for Jung Kyung Ho!!

6. [+266, 0] Everyone, please watch this drama~~ The leads, the supporting cast and the script are all perfect

7. [+245, 0] Adding this to the 'best dramas I've watched' list. From first episode to last, it didn't disappoint!!!! 

8. [+228, 0] My favourite drama. It has everything:  a memorable cast,  awesome adlibs, heartwarming story and lovely cinematography, not to mention that they didn't rely on media play. It's sad that not many people watched it. I highly recommend this. It's a healing drama! 

Missing Noir M

tv Report- Naver: 'Missing Noir M' Lee Yeon Do, 10 billion won and DNA test match? 'Twist' 

1. [+610, -14] It's seriously so good.. The story is powerful 

2. [+486, -6] I predicted something epic today 

3. [+396, -8] 'Missing Noir M' is amazing

4. [+105, -3] This drama is solid. I personally think it's way better than 'Bad Guys'.

5. [+93, -2] This drama that exceeds the expectation is ending next week. It's goes something more profound than it's premise as a crime drama. Please make it a by-season franchise and cast the 2 male leads again! 

6. [+82, -2] I predicted another twist today and wow... that woman... Heol 

7. [+46, 0] The evidence of the director's skills are perfectly showcased in this masterpiece. Every scene is fascinating 

8. [+46, -1] Korea needs to produce more dramas like this and less of romance and cheating stories


Producer Ep 4

tv Report -Naver: 'Producer' Kim Soo Hyun and IU, will they become the 1N2D couple? 

1. [+7341, -584] To be honest, IU matches well with Kim Soo Hyun while Cha Tae Hyun matches with Gong Hyo Jin 

2. [+5051, -252] Their hand sizes and height difference are adorable

3. [+4703, -375] Kim Soo Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin have a big age gap ㅠㅠㅠSo it should be IU-Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Tae Hyun-Gong Hyo Jin ㅠㅠMy heart fluttered today 

4. [+2874, -155] Ah seriously ㅜㅜWhy so cute? 

5. [+758, -73] A massive improvement with the change in PD.. Kim Soo Hyun looks great with IU ㅎㅎ

6. [+646, -41] Now, I understand why people are so into Kim Soo Hyun.... His acting makes it possible to distinguish from his Do Min Joon character. I regret criticizing Writer Park Ji Eun after watching Ep 1ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ IU's acting is quite good and I hope she doesn't get into acting controversies anymore ㅋㅋㅋ They have an awesome chemistry. I got butterflies from today's episodeㅋㅋㅋ



7. [+2019, -116] Sandara Park is so pretty... 

8. [+1459, -58] The acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅎㄷㄷBut she's so pretty

9. [+1707, -698] IU's acting is good for sure 

10. [+200, -17] Definitely not a face of a 32 year old

11. [+175, -55] Come to think of it, Sandara would've fit the role of Cindy. IU's pretty too but she has a baby face


Ex-Girlfriend Club Ep 5

tv Report - Naver: 'Ex- Girlfriend Club' Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han, the fake couple in a room with one bed 

1. [+1808, -66] Song Ji Hyo is so pretty.....

2. [+1292, -48] Ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The chemistry is off the roof ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+912, -32] 'Ex-Gf club' is so good!!

4. [+136, -3] Does Director Jo Geon like Soo Jin?? Is he the second lead??

5. [+136, -4] Byun Yo Han's acting is so naturalㅋㅋㅋ He plays Myung Soo really well

6. [+103, -2] This drama is a bit immature but it puts me at the edge of my seat.. No stressful parts and it makes me smile~ I'm enjoying it a lotㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+46, -1] Ah my heart was beating so fast when Myung Soo said that he missed Soo Jin

8. [+41, -2] The direction and acting are all daebak. It's so fun~~ Makes me laugh  a lot too ㅋㅋ


Falling For Innocence Ep 15

Sports Chosun - Naver: 'Falling for Innocence' Jung Kyung Ho and Kim So Yeon's two affectionate kisses "I am going to love you" 

1. [+153, 0] Minho, please don't die ㅠㅠ

2. [+128, 0] This drama is amazing~~~~~~!!! In my heart, the ratings are 100%

3. [+109, 0] 'Falling for Innocence' is pretty, beautiful and cute.. A drama that encompasses all these lovely words

4. [+61, 0] This drama makes me crazy in a good way. How can it be so perfect? Those who don't watch are seriously missing out. Jung Kyung Ho is daebak

5. [+54, 0] The lines in this drama are so beautiful. I didn't know Jung Kyung Ho was this awesome. A perfect drama that makes my heart flutter.

6. [+53, 0] A rediscovery  of Jung Kyung Ho. This is the best drama airing recently

7. [+50, 0] It's so good. All the ahjummas around me are watching  this but it's strange that it's not getting the ratings it deserves

8. [+47, 0] I didn't watch all the episodes but I can guarantee that this is the first daebak drama after 'Kill Me, Heal Me'. The leads have sizzling chemistry. So sad that we've reached the finale. I want a happy ending





1. [+256, -9] Thanks to Hyunsoo, this week has been enjoyable. Sad that Jr's parts are overㅠㅠ I like the 20s Hyunsoo too. I can't wait for the drama!! I hope we get to see more of Jr.'s in that one ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+226, -16] Jr. acts so wellㅎㅎI'm swelled with emotions. I'm looking forward to the drama^^ jjai

3. [+131, -6] My Love Eundong is honestly so good!! Please release the drama soon

4. [+168, -10] This week has been fun because of Jr. the teenage Hyunsoo. I initially started this because I wanted to watch Jr.'s acting but I'm also excited for the 20s Hyunsoo. Thanks for a drama that gave me butterflies. I wanna see Jr. act either dramas or movies!

5. [+122, -5] Jr. is so funny in the beginningㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I'm loving this drama

6. [+88, -4] Teenage Hyunsoo Jr., I hope to see you in more shows

7. [+40, -1] The teenage parts are superb so I like that it naturally transitions into the 20s story.. Hyunsoo, hwaiting

8. [+40, -2] Who else copied his crying/laughing face?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hyunsoo is so cute ㅋㅋㅋ


Orange Marmalade Ep 3

Osen - Naver: 'Orange Marmalade' Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun confirm their feelings.. Sweet lighthouse kiss

1. [+1313, -74] One hour flew by in a flash... This drama is so fun

2. [+1094, -50] Wasn't this supposed to be a 2 episodes/week drama?...

3. [+1035, -50] Why only 1 episode per week? I've waiting so long and on top of that, one hour was gone in a minute... It's so good

4. [+833, -56] They're so pretty together

5. [+164, -22] My ahjumma heart is happy. I'm enjoying this drama

6. [+220, -98] Is it wrong that my heart flutters more when Seolhyun is with Lee Jong Hyun?

7. [+55, -8] Seolhyun is so pretty and her acting isn't awkward at all... I can't wait for next week

8. [+41, -3] I'm enjoying 'Producer' too and I watched this after that and ended up loving it ㅋㅋThey're completely different genres. These two dramas make my Friday night


Producer Ep 3

Osen - Naver: 'Producer' Will Kim Soo Hyun cast IU? 

1. [+2172, -122] Today's episode was so fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1724, -108] Fun episode today!!!ㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1579, -93] So many funny scenes today ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1464, -92] A refreshing and fun show ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+449, -20] Gets more fun the more I watch itㅋㅋㅋㅋ Park Jin Young's buffering ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+411, -16] Kim Soo Hyun is really saving this dramaㅋㅋㅋ He's so cute

7. [+255, -8] Episodes 1 and 2 were boring but the fun starts in Ep 3

8. [+157, -9] It's much better now that they changed their director ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋCindy wants to look great in front of Seungchan ㅋㅋㅋㅋSo cute ㅋㅋㅋ


23 comments:

mrs.cho said...

I'm glad a lot of people enjoyed Jinyoung's parts. I want to see him again <3

tea said...

thank you so much for translating even comments on the my love eundong teasers T_T i laughed so hard during the start of ep 3 lmao. jr has honestly improved sooo much and i rly hope this role will get him MOREeeee roles in the future

12oclock said...

Falling for innocence makes me crazzzzyyyyy in good way

silvermaoh said...

Orange Caramel was so good this week <33 they are adorable together

https://31.media.tumblr.com/c321a02bb2dc1547f3279462f2c988ac/tumblr_norncpiopt1rngqpbo4_400.gif

https://33.media.tumblr.com/163b5d8795ae203b586b4d04428d6fda/tumblr_norncpiopt1rngqpbo6_400.gif

my heart at that last scene AHHHHH so many feels

(= ̄▽ ̄=)V said...

it should be Orange Marmalade, isn't it?

(= ̄▽ ̄=)V said...

i'm glad producer changes their director.

sephiroth said...

Falling for innocence is so gooddddddddd, recommend it to everyone.

Haeyoung said...

I just adore Baek Seung Chan. He's too cute for words - so loyal, sweet, caring and understanding. I wonder who he'll fall for. Right now, he doesn't like either girls, but I'm rooting for Cindy. Ye Jin is too double faced so no matter how good GHJ is, I prefer Seung Chan with someone who'll be honest and loving towards him.

HJK said...

thanks so much kkuljaem for translating all these articles. Like that you dont translate negative articles for the sake of clickbait :)

Stormrox said...

Falling for innocence is sooooo good joon kyung ho is soooo good abd refreshing

kar said...

How come Yoon So-Hee is this beautiful. Like, otherworldly beautiful. Her acting is also not bad. Hope to see her in public channel more.

_엑소-L said...

fallin for innocence <3 = falling for jung kyung ho

asdfghjkl said...

watching Orange Marmalade and Producer. LIking both a lot :)

Protagonist said...

His crying scene calling out for Eundong is so T.T

http://33.media.tumblr.com/74f824932a0218168e092b93cbc315f1/tumblr_nomvmtbtWW1rq2nwxo5_250.gif

silvermaoh said...

yes lol happens when you are listening to Orange Caramel and commenting about Orange Marmalade
my bad

fishyhaelove said...

Kim Soohyun on Hello Counselor getting advice for his problem though...
It was hilarious!~ XD

linekaw said...

9. [+1707, -698] IU's acting is good for sure

SUCK IT, EAT IT, CHEW IT OR BURRRNNNNN

KSW said...

I'm officially Cindy's fan

no jaem said...

producer killed me ㅠㅠ
https://33.media.tumblr.com/767c297544611a16ad0c3222e05a52ae/tumblr_not4avjs941sdijsvo3_250.gif
https://38.media.tumblr.com/d26d4b31f016380eb4b716915e70b6f3/tumblr_not4avjs941sdijsvo5_250.gif
https://33.media.tumblr.com/ab38e45a19967fee332f66fac138dd99/tumblr_not4avjs941sdijsvo6_250.gif

choconerd said...

That drama is life

tuchoong13 said...

Do Sang Woo' Jo Geun is a character that I don't expect, but I love it already!!!!! Ex-gf has great actors and it is fun to watch, really enjoy it ^^

justme said...

Haha what a turn out of event for IU...so now knetz are shipping kim soohyun with her when they all want ksh to end up with gong hyojin last week?
the drama is getting fun btw...i'm a fan of cindy

tollyfx said...

i haven't pick up orange marmalade yet but i will. jonghyun is my bias and i was glad to read he's acting improved. his looks are perfect fro playing a vampire anyway, haha. i hope the drama continues to do well!