1. [+805, -36] Song Ji Hyo is the prettiest of the four...
2. [+460, -92] Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han are fine but the supporting characters are a bit dull so I'm hesitating if I should continue watching this or not
3. [+102, -2] This drama is so fun. I felt bad for Song Ji Hyo ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+93, -7] Lee Yoon Ji in a supporting role.. I hope she gets a lead role in another drama soon. Song Ji Hyo was gorgeous today
5. [+93, -10] Looks like Song Ji Hyo barely has any makeup on but she's so pretty
6. [+92, -13] Ji Hyo unni.... Sorry for saying that you can't act....
7. [+52, -9] What a fun dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everyone is bursting with charms
tv report - Naver: 'Divorce Lawyer in Love', Yeon Woo Jin gives Jo Yeo Jung a sweet backhug
1. [+775, -10] When Yeon Woo Jin took off his necktie and asked her to tie the new one, that was the best scene.. Wow
2. [+456, -7] The necktie scene was the best
3. [+419, -8] So much better than the boring 'Flower of the Queen'. This is what I watch on weekends because Jo Yeo Jung and Yeon Woo Jin have amazing chemistry^^
4. [+158, -2] I honestly don't understand why this drama has such low ratings. The story is so sweet and fun. It deserves higher ratings
5. [+81, -2] There's nothing worth-watching after 'Misaeng' ended but I accidentally watched this and I'm so hooked. Jo Yeo Jung and Yeon Woo Jin are amazing together. The story is refreshing too
6. [+52, -2] This is just like Seo Kang Jun in 'Dating Alone'. Guys asking girls to tie a necktie must be the recent trendㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I probably need to start practicing soon
7. [+42, -1] Why is this drama so good? The perfect romcom that makes my heart flutter. Yeon Woo Jin's casting is god's work. He's so charming
1. [+53, -2] These two make an awesome pairing~ The chemistry is jjang!!! I'm currently addicted to this drama!
2. [+42, 0] These two....The acting is so real... They just pull you into it. Please don't give us a sad ending~~!!
3. [+40, 0] I don't care about anything else. This drama is a masterpiece^^
4. [+32, 0] Finally, a drama that does so well in giving me butterflies.. These two are so good at acting. I just love the way Soon Jung and Minho warmly look at each other
5. [+20, 0] Impressive acting from these them.. I will remember this drama for a long time
6. [+15, 0] I'm so sure this would have higher ratings if not because of 'Grandpas over Flowers' and 'Three Meals a Day'
tv report - Naver: 'Missing Noir M' Runaway Son Soo Hyun wasn't the killer
1. [+48, 0] Ah... Looks like I won't be able to watch the rerun.... because I cried my eyes out tonight ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+36, -1] The drama is exciting and touching. The crying part was amazing.. It teaches a lesson too.. Jo Boa and Son Soo Hyun are amazing ㅜㅜ
3. [+30, 0] Detective Oh, why did you block him? ㅠㅠ
4. [+12, 0] There must be a season 2. There must be!!!
tv report - Naver
5. [+57, -1] Woa... Made me cry so hard todayㅜㅜ
6. [+41, 0] The best crime drama airing recently. The twist last week was kinda sad but everything about today's episode was so sad it made my cry so hard. It's so much better than 'TEN', 'Bad Guys' and 'God's Quiz' put together. Today's episode made me reflect about myself.
7. [+24, 0] A rediscovery of Jo Boa. Her costars have established themselves with good acting records but I had no idea she would be so impressive.. So much better than Kang Ye Won and Jo An who played similar roles as her