4 May 2015

[Spoilers] Grapevine Ep 21+22, Hwajung Ep 7+8 , School Ep 3+4, Let's Eat Ep 9+10

Tuesday, May 5 Ratings
1. Heard it through the Grapevine - 10.9%
2.  Hwajung - 10.3%
3.  School - 5.9 %

Let's Eat - 2.99%

Heard it through the Grapevine Ep 22

news 1 - Naver: Yoo Joon Sang and Yoo Ho Jung in a confusion amidst the strike of the house workers 

1. [+762, -119] Are they forcibly adding stuff that weren't included in the initial planning of the 30 episodes? Why did it turn out like this?...  

2. [+242, -27] I used to look forward to Mondays because of this drama but it's such a mess now.. It's so boring 

3. [+214, -3] There's something about Secretary Yang.. She's not someone who knows the Han family  too well 

4. [+252, -56] This drama is good. But my vacation is over when the drama ends.. 

5. [+206, -19] Seo Bom is such a nuisance. I don't get her mom.... But on side note, I'm seeing her dad differently now


Hwajung (Splendid Politics) Ep 8

Newsen - Nate: 'Hwajung' Lee Yeon Hee vs Seo Kang Jun, first appearance of two opposing characters 

1. [+164, -35] I feel bad for these Lee Yeon Hee fans or part-time workers leaving comments that she can still improve after seeing her sucky acting and that she's doing well.... 

2. [+99, -10] Seo Kang Joon looks awesome. He suits hanbok more that I thought 

3. [+29, -12] Wow... Lee Yeon Hee's acting, seriously... That was so bad... What a horror... That acting.... How is that possible? 

4. [+21, -1] Even my dad got so shocked by watching her acting. Her pretty face can't cover that at all. Wow.. I was getting secondhand embarrassment. Did she practice her scenes at all? She has no conscience 

5. [+21, -3] Yeon Hee, you need to stop acting.. You didn't improve.. Just stick to shooting ads


Who Are You - School 2015 Ep 4 

Osen - Naver: 'Who Are You' Jo Soo Hyang transfers to another school. Is this the start of another nightmare for Kim So Hyun? 

1. [+6331, -51] I'm really looking forward to next week. Kang So Young now needs to get proper punishment ㅋㅋ

2. [+920, -15] Writer-nim, please make So Young the outcast this time... She needs to experience how it feels 

3. [+839, -24] What the? Nam Joo Hyuk is heartwarmingly handsome.. 

4. [+845, -38] At first, I liked Han Yi Han more but I'm liking Gong Tae Kwang more and more... 

5. [+198, -11] I really loved Nam Joo Hyuk and Yook Sung Jae today..


Let's Eat 2 - Ep 10

tv Daily - Nate: Seo Hyun Jin imagines kiss and spending the night with Kwon Yool

1. [+409, -12] Seo Hyun Jin's acting is amazing. She's  so pretty and not afraid to be 'ruined'. Her date scenes with Kwon Yool gave me butterflies. Please let her end up with Kwon Yool... 

2. [+345, -5] The acting in this drama is impressive. I thought that part-timer girl is a gold-digger but turns out she's just a hardworking college student. I hated that ahjumma who works with Seo Hyun Jin but in the preview, I kinda feel bad for her too. Even the son of the landlady and the puppy act so well too 

3. [+315, -8] Kwon Yool just makes my heart flutter. He acts well, is handsome and his voice is daebak.. It took him late to find his breakthrough role but I hope he gets more famous through this!! 

4. [+26, -2] Please make Seo Hyun Jin and Kwon Yool end up as a couple.. 

5. [+17, 0] Kwon Yool is seriously charming^^




Monday, May 4 Ratings
1. MBC - Hwajung - 9.4%
2. SBS - Grapevine - 9.3%
3. KBS - School 2015 - 4.1 %

tvN - Let's Eat - 1.58 %

Heard it Through the Grapevine Ep 21

tv Report - Naver: 'Grapevine' Go Ah Sung gets jealous, "Don't meet Jung Yoo Jin alone" 

1. [+4587, -34] What the? Why would you touch a married man?

2. [+2220, -34] That mother and daughter .. I can only sigh

3. [+1991, -54] The story is so cliche now...

4. [+418, -18] After watching today's episode, I'm now contemplating if I should continue with this drama or not.. The writer is slacking a lot.. I really enjoyed the earlier episodes

5. [+331, -13] It has gotten so boring... I don't know what's going on anymore... Am I the only one who doesn't find it fun?

6. [+320, -19] First drama I watched in which I hate the leads. Seo Bom's mom is also becoming such a hateful character

7. [+182, -13] The writer and the PD are so lost. Please wake up



Hwajung (Splendid Politics) Ep 7

Osen - Naver: 'Hwajung' Lee Yeon Hee's 'intense' first appearance as a slave... Seo Kang Joon as the 'flower boy scholar' 

1. [+3839, -226] Just don't come out. It's so awkward.. I can already feel the awkwardness by looking at the caps

2. [+2749, -164] Lee Yeon Hee's acting was terrible today

3. [+1456, -126] Seo Kang Joon had no lines but I really loved the look in his eyesㅋㅋ His child counterpart was adorable but he was awkward when he recited his lines. I'm looking forward to the adult Hong Joo Won ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+871, -43] Lee Yeon Hee, please.. I've heard that she improved in 'Miss Korea' but her sucky acting strikes again now that she got a lead role in a sageuk..

5. [+840, -39] How is it possible that Seo Kang Joon's acting is much better than Lee Yeon Hee who has been acting for 10 years?

6. [+610, -30] Lee Yeon Hee and this drama are lost in the mountains

7. [+487, -21] A requirement of all MBC sageuks: the female leads are always slaves in the beginning


Who Are You: School 2015 Ep 3 


tv Report - Naver: 'Who Are You', Does Kim So Hyun needs to 'reset' her life? 

1. [+835, -37] Namgoong Min already killed So Hyun. Why is she still alive?

2. [+685, -20] Kyaa.. So Hyun's acting is so good

3. [+599, -12] So witty of the journalist. So Hyun had a  'reset'  of name from her previous drama

4. [+433, -15] This drama is so fun..

5. [+77, -3] There were a lot of scenes that made me cry. It must be because I'm a student although I've never experienced what she's going through,  it made me emotional.. Anyway, this drama is really good

6. [+51, -6] 'Who Are You' is so fun. Kim So Hyun is so pretty and Nam Joo Hyuk and Yook Sung Jae are handsome. Their acting are good as well. I'm so curious of what's gonna happen next.

7. [+45, -3] Fun drama. But why is Eun Byeol going to die?

Let's Eat Season 2 Ep 9


Osen - Naver: 'Let's Eat 2' Yoon Doo Joon falls for Seo Hyun Jin.. "I shouldn't be like this" 

1. [+2676, -32] Ah... I ship her with the officer and I ship her with Goo Dae Young. This drives me crazy...

2. [+2279, -30] I've always known Seo Hyun Jin for having a graceful image but she went through a succesful transformation in this drama^^

3. [+478, -30] Let the officer and Sooji get married, make Dae Young the insurance king and then move him to another region for season 3

4. [+402, -14] Season 1 was fun but Season 2 is so much better. Yoon Doo Joon, Seo Hyun Jin, and that part-timer girl have such good acting. Who wouldn't fall for Seo Hyun Jin at that scene where she got out of the shower?

5. [+358, -22] I like both guys but in real life, the officer is a much better choice, 100x

6. [+311, -3] The adlibs are so hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThat puppy is also so smart  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋCutie

7. [+153, -4] What is Lee Ju Seung's identity? He's so scaryㄷㄷㄷ Hwang Seung On and Seo Hyun Jin are so pretty

22 comments:

shopslove said...

Bad dramas on mon-tues.
I miss Shine or Go Crazy!!!

Ivery said...

Same, Mondays and Tuesday I have nothing to do now lol

anonymous said...

[+835, -37] Namgoong Min already killed So Hyun. Why is she still alive?
lol @ the reference from the smelly girl drama. KSH always dies in dramas:( I wanted to see her a bit more as Yoochun's little sister but she died so soon.

Xxvxx said...

It's cos grapevine changed production houses that's why it took a turn for the worse....... I still enjoy these episodes though

Luv said...

i read somewhere scripwriter and pd still the same person..i follow from first episode until now but true it's getting boring..

Irene said...

Yeah.when i hear so hyun join smelly girl, and become YooChun sisters, i really so happy, coz i really love both of them since I miss You. But i was shocked when SoHyun really died in 1st episode.
Although I want see they cutie sibling 😄

Haeyoung said...

I do miss SOGC but School and Hwajung is doing good IMO. I cried a few times in today's episode of School. Much more realistic portrayal of bullying and so well done in the end. I agree with knetz on LYH though. She's a terrible actress and pulling down Hwajung's quality. Still, CSW is the bomb!

cutestro said...

Agree i miss SOGC. JH and OYS chemistry is just unbeatable

cutestro said...

Nothing interest me so much after SOGC because no female lead character is as awesome as Shin Yool but i'll be watching School too. Kim so hyun is a talented actress which will be the reason i'm watching that drama.

As for hwajung, i'm sorry... Why did they cast LYH? She is pretty but bland and very bad in acting( although i liked her in Miss Korea). Cha seung won is indeed the bomb!!! He should be the main focus of the story and minimize LYH screen time

Haeyoung said...

Shin Yool was meh to me - faded in the end even if she started well. I was more in love with warrior Wang So, hottie bodyguard and fierce Princess/Queen. And all the actors playing those three characters were so good too! School is fun, even if KSH wasn't in it, it's still a good drama. She elevates everything though.

smileyhoney said...

Interesting cos i actually get bored with the ice queen. One face expression with no character development. The female lead was my favourite too. She is sweet, beautiful, wise , and brave.

pinkcherry said...

Love love love Oh yeon seo 😍

yeoshinn said...

Honestly enjoying Let's Eat season 2 much more than the first one! I know a lot of people likes sookyung more but I actually like suji more. She's so adorable!

Haeyoung said...

Different strokes for different folks. The female lead was very one note and so was her expressions. I did like her initially but she eventually felt out of place in a story about royals so I stopped caring for her. But to each their own :)

Shai_love said...

It was known before the drama aired that she wasn't a series regular & would die early on.

Eon099 said...

the adultery arc took lot of times, i missed early episodes when they quickly resolved the issues and jump to another problem

Adis said...

Lets eat is super fun! Congrats on beating its oen highest rating yesterday :D. The monday's episode ratings only lost to abnormal summit.. impressive!

HITAGY became so boring, wish it was just a 16 or 20 eps-drama...

Anna Bae said...

School is really good so far. Kim So Hyun's such a good actress! GONG TAE KWANG FIGHTING! I'm rooting for you and Lee Eun Bi. I always feel for characters with more depth and it just seems like Ahn Yi Han is that typical nice boy who is perfect and is in love with his bestfriend. Gong Tae KWANG deserves some love too doesn he?

bogaerde said...

This week's episodes of School 2015 unexpectedly gave me a huge ride of emotions. This drama is getting more intriguing. Can't wait to see what will happen next!

bogaerde said...

Probably the live shoot AND the change in PH becomes a distraction to the writer and the PD. Oh well, I will watch it for Lee Joon anyway.

glowryBees said...

I miss Healer too..!! even though it's been months already.. lol

shopslove said...

Ooh healer is a good drama too. Sigh.... I still remember when those 2 dramas were airing together every mon-tues i'm excited to download both