Tuesday, May 12 Ratings
1. Heard it through the Grapevine & Hwajung - 10.1%
2. School 2015 - 6.0%
Let's Eat - 2.44%
Heard it through the Grapevine Ep 24
My Daily - Naver: 'Grapevine' Go Ah Sung to Lee Joon, "Yoo Joon Sang is a pitiful monster.. you leave" Declaration of divorce
1. [+3450, -370] Go Ah Sung's acting is seriously the best
2. [+3010, -128] Lee Joon's gaze at the end was the best!!
3. [+2846, -73] This is reality.. Today, it felt like the draggy plot had its purpose
4. [+2260, -70] Lee Joon's gaze
5. [+818, -24] If you force yourself into clothing that doesn't fit, you eventually take it off. That is reality
6. [+513, -14] If you're in the same situation as Lee Joon, it really is distressing. These two act so well
7. [+372, -34] Why do I see Min Joo Young as the most hateful character? She's too selfish
Hwajung (Splendid Politics) Ep 10
Newsen - Nate: 'Hwajung' Han Ju Wan's intense first appearance, Took a hint of Lee Yeon Hee's identity
1. [+174, -7] Han Ju Wan is so handsome.. He was awesome in 'Joseon Gunman'. But anyway, Lee Yeon Hee's acting already sucks but I didn't know Seo Kang Jun's acting is like that tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What are you two doing?.....
2. [+120, -5] This is a 50-episode drama?? Aigoo aboji
3. [+25, 0] SM, please hire an acting coach for Lee Yeon Hee. It's already normal that people are taking notice of her sucky acting despite having 10 years experience as an actress
4. [+18, -2] If Lee Yeon Hee had the acting talent, she could be the top actress in their 20s right now. It's rare to find someone like Son Ye Jin who is beautiful and a good actress too
5. [+16, 0] Expect sageuks to have a girl crossdressing into a man .. It's so dull
6. [+14, -2] Her facial expressions are so awkward
7. [+10, -4] There are so many characters in this drama... The plot is lost in the mountains
Who Are You: School 2015 Ep 6
tv Report - Naver: 'Who Are You' Jo Soo Hyang's retributive justice, her bullying past gets exposed
1. [+7641, -46] Who here f*cking hates Kang So Young?
2. [+6301, -75] Why is Gong Tae Kwang getting more awesome?ㅠㅠ
3. [+3495, -26] "Can't I be that person?"....
4. [+953, -7] "Can there be a person to call your real name?"..
5. [+803, -11] Haa... At this age, I'm enjoying a high school story ㅠㅠ
6. [+767, -4] Don't you all think that it was the class president who spread the rumour about Kang So Young's bullying in Tongyeong? He saw her stealing Eun Byul's notes. It's not like that scene of him at home isn't for no purpose. It must mean something
7. [+376, -9] I first decided to watch this because of Nam Joo Hyuk but I fell for Yook Sung Jae..
Osen - Naver: 'Let's Eat 2' Seo Hyun Jin gets burdened by her expensive date with Kwon Yool.. Not the right match?
1. [+4077, -82] In reality, a couple like Sang Woo and Soo Ji won't last long... I got uncomfortable while watching them
2. [+3346, -79] In the preview, it looks like Soo Ji will turn to Dae Young~~ A comfortable relationship is better and more heart-fluttering than a burdensome one
3. [+3115, -59] How much does Sang Woo make in a month..? He spends too much money
4. [+1280, -18] This drama is totally fun~~~~~~~~~~
5. [+692, -30] Ah ㅠㅠ They're trying to show that Soo Ji and Sang Woo won't end up together. But I'm rooting for them...
6. [+374, -22] I love Soo Ji and Sang Woo together but it's so annoying to see her worries for money. Didn't she want to get married to him in the first place because he's from a good family and he has a well-secured job? Why does she feel obligated to repay him with expensive things like that vacuum cleaner when she doesn't have enough for her living expenses. He buys her gifts because he's rich and she should just treat him with inexpensive food which would be more than enough for him
7. [+203, -5] I'm shipping Sang Woo and Soo Ji but this confirms that Soo Ji will end up with Dae Young... Next week, she's in a dangerous situation and it's Dae Young who she calls first... Anyways, what exactly is Ju Seung's identity? The grandma will be safe, right?
Monday, May 11 Ratings
1. Heard it through the Grapevine - 10.6%
2. Hwajung - 9.5%
3. School 2015 - 5.0%
Let's Eat - 2.23%
Heard it through the Grapevine Ep 23
Xports News- Naver: 'Grapevine' Yoo Ho Jung hopes for Lee Joon and Go Ah Sung to divorce
1. [+2471, -41] One of the cause of Han Jung Ho's affair
2. [+1977, -112] This drama is fun but they dragging the plot too much
3. [+1322, -93] I was enjoying this drama because it's just so unique from others.. But I'm getting bored
4. [+474, -21] How did they just let Han Jung Ho's cheating incident slide? I was expecting Seo Bom and her mother-in-law to join hands... The development is strange
5. [+258, -37] I can't watch it because Seo Bom annoys me. Her parents make me frustrated too.
6. [+134, -11] If I were the mother-in-law, I would just let Seo Bom, her husband and their baby move out and live on their own.. Why has this drama gotten so boring?
7. [+107, -6] It's not the same drama it used to be
Hwajung (Splendid Politics) Ep 9
1. [+1547, -84] What loveline?...Battle of robot acting, you mean to say
2. [+1097, -47] Worst drama I've seen. There's no need to even analyze Lee Yeon Hee's acting. I don't understand what the writer is trying to get across. There's really nothing to focus on except either with Gwanghae's story or Princess Jeong Myeong's loveline. Is Kim Gae Shi and Lee Yi Cheom's story the focus as well?? First boring sageuk I know
3. [+862, -49] What's the use of being pretty if you can't act? She's cutting the flow of the drama because of her acting. So annoying.. I'd rather watch someone with an average face but acts well.
4. [+271, -19] Lee Yeon Hee's acting was actually good in 'Gu Family Book' and 'Miss Korea'ㅜㅠ What happened? ㅜㅠ
5. [+190, -12] Sorry, I can't continue watching. The acting ruins it for me and the plot is hopeless
6. [+78, -7] Birth of crappy acting rivals. Goo Hye Sun-Ahn Jae Hyun vs Lee Yeon Hee-Seo Kang Jun
7. [+62, -3] 50 episodes? Should just end it at 20
Who Are You: School 2015 Ep 5
Osen - Naver: 'Who Are You' Jo Soo Hyang finds out Kim So Hyun's identity after 1 episode
2. [+3563, -20] Kang So Young makes me so mad
3. [+2707, -26] I'm gonna get cancer at this rate..
4. [+467, -4] Is this a result of good acting or she's just like that in real life?.. I seriously wanna smack her
5. [+316, -1] Writer, wake up.. If you let her be bullied again and with the male lead protecting her, that would be obvious and stupid.... Come on, I wanna see loyal friends who will stick with her until the end
6. [+248, -5] What the? Lee Eun Bi needs to toughen up and act shrewdly like Eun Byeol
7. [+285, -4] For tomorrow's episode, I'm actually expecting Eun Bi to pretend as Eun Byul and tell Kang So Young, "Are you having fun bullying my sister?"
Let's Eat Season 2 Ep 11
tv report - Naver: 'Let's Eat 2' Kwon Yool - Yoon Doo Joon, two men who are rivals for love
2. [+580, -69] Soo Ji is better off with Sang Woo and Goo Dae Young needs Soo Kyung nuna
3. [+438, -41] I hope Sang Woo and Soo Ji end up togetherㅠ
4. [+397, -70] Please have Dae Young reunite with Soo Kyung!
5. [+79, -4] Yoon Doo Joon's acting significantly improved. I wanna see him in a public broadcast drama
6. [+50, -2] I have to watch this drama with a full stomach or else it will be a big problem
7. [+40, -1] Most fun drama latelyㅋㅋ