Tuesday, May 19 Ratings
1. Hwajung - 11.4%
2. Heard it through the Grapevine - 10.8%
3. School 2015 - 6.7%
Heard it through the Grapevine Ep 25
Newsen - Nate: 'Grapevine' Lee Joon and Go Ah Sung's fierce tearful kiss
2. [+190, -6] Could the twist be that she's pregnant with her 2nd child???
3. [+146, -4] That kiss was so sad. I hope the best for these two. Please give us an unpredictable yet refreshing ending~
4. [+43, -1] Wow Lee Joon.. That kiss scene is passionate and sad. It was supposed to look sweet but Lee Joon's apperance from the back makes him look like someone you would feel sorry for. I found myself laughing during this scene because of his detailed acting!! He's such a good actor!!!!!
4. [+8, 0] Jin Young gets a younger sibling~
tv Report - Naver: 'Hwajung' Jo Sung Ha the manipulative and shrewed schemer
1. [+92, -4] Jo Sung Ha's acting is so good...
2. [+84, -11] We already know that Lee Yeon Hee can't act but I had no idea that Seo Kang Joon's terrible too. Am I the only one who thinks so?
3. [++38, -14] 'Hwajung' is so fun
4. [+12, -5] Lee Yeon Hee's acting...
5. [+7, -5] This drama was fun when it started~~~ It has been disappointing lately~~
Who Are You - School 2015 Ep 8
tv Report - Naver: 'Who Are You' Yook Sung Jae, who would comfort him when he's hurting?
2. [+1554, -14] Poor Tae Kwang ㅜㅜIt's Gong Tae Kwang who always protects her ㅜㅜ
3. [+1354, -14] I feel so bad for himㅠㅠ I just want Eun Bi to know his feelings
4. [+1106, -19] Yook Sung Jae acts so well ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ♥
5. [+169, -8] Reminds me of Kim Soo Hyun in Dream High. I hope she ends up with the one who's always protecting her
6. [+94, -3] He's good at singing and acting~ My eyes and ears are happy these days because of Yook Sung Jae
7. [+43, 0] I hope this drama gets higher ratings!!! I'm loving the acting especially Jo Soo Hyang as Kang So Young. She's so good that it makes me hate her so much..
Let's Eat Season 2 Ep 14Osen - Naver: 'Let's Eat 2' Kwon Yool- Yoon Doo Joon get into a fight because of Seo Hyun Jin
1. [+2611, -29] Lee Jom Yi grandma is so nosy ㅜㅜ Got herself in a serious trouble
2. [+2657, -503] I like both... ㅠㅠ But I still want her to end up with Sang Woo
3. [+1727, -42] Soo Ji-ya, I'm so jealous of you
4. [+556, -26] I hate Soo Ji. She wanted Sang Woo so bad at first and why did she suddenly change? What are you gonna do with our poor Officer? Stop hurting his feelings.. Ju Seung's parts are quite boring~~
5. [+503, -10] Writer, you're a step too late in trying to get Soo Ji and Dae Young together ㅠㅠ She wanted to date Sang Woo at first and now she feels attracted to another man. That just makes her an awful character then. Why are you trying to kill off their relationship by making her financially burdened and forcibly trying to couple her up with Dae Young? Writer, you're so bad~
6. [+148, -9] Goo Dae Young likes Soo Ji but she will eventually choose Sang Woo. Dae Young and Sang Woo will remain friends but Dae Young can't forget Soo Ji so he moves to another area where he will start a new life. The rest will be in Season 3 ^~^
Monday, May 18 Ratings
1. Hwajung - 10.6%
2. Heard it Through the Grapevine - 10.4%
3. School 2015 - 6.0%
Let's Eat - TBA
Heard it Through the Grapevine Ep 25
tv Report - Naver: 'Grapevine' Lee Joon in divorce crisis and aches for Go Ah Sung, 'Will there be a twist?'
2. [+792, -26] There is no way you can predict the ending of this drama...
3. [+530, -76] Please don't break up ㅠㅠ
4. [+394, -67 I don't want them to break up
5. [+101, -2] Twist or no twist, what would be a realistic approach is In sang getting married to Ji Young Ra's daughter while consequently mirroring his father's disposition. Seo Bom will be a successful woman and she'll get married to another man. But Seo Bom and In Sang won't be able to forget each other. With their wavering feelings, they'll follow the same old path of the past
6. [+65, -4] This writer is someone who prefers realistic endings. Characters who undergo abrupt change and living happily ever after isn't realistic at all
7. [55, -4] Lee Joon shouldn't be called an acting-dol anymore. His pronunciations and facial expressions are pretty much the same of that of a true actor ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Other idols who are venturing into acting should learn from him
8. [+53, -4] Seeing Lee Joon in a different light. He acts well and is full of charms!
Hwajung (Splendid Politics) Ep 11
1. [+235, -8] Cha Seung Won's the reason why I'm staying. The politics part and his scenes are the best things in this drama
2. [+128, -11] Kwanghae is amazing. Congrats on taking the top spot in ratings^^ Looking forward to today's episode.
3. [+16, -1] I always concentrate during Kwanghae's scenes ㅋㅋㅋㅋHis acting never disappoints
Mydaily - Nate
4. [+226, -20] You can just feel Lee Yeon Hee's sucky acting by those photos
5. [+137, -4] I watched ep 1, then forced myself to watch ep 2. That's when I knew that it's a drama I won't be continuing to watch. Compared to KBS 'Jung Do Jeon' and 'Jingbirok', this one is low quality. The acting isn't the biggest turnoff but the plot buildup isn't smooth at all. It's boring.
6. [+28, -8]....Ah Lee Yeon Hee. Seriously.
7. [+20, -1] So this will be the first Cha Seung Won drama I won't ever finish. A waste of his acting talent
8. [+14, -4] Cha Seung Won is so handsome
Who Are You - School 2015 Ep 7
Ilgan Sports -Naver: 'Who Are You' proving its worth as one of the 'School' series
1. [+1149, -30] I love both Han Yi Ahn and Gong Tae Kwang. Eun Byul hated Soo In but I don't think she bullied her. She's probably a friend she cherished but Eun Byul carries the guilt of not being able to protect her
2. [+1083, -45] I don't know why but this drama is so good. Why is that?
3. [+979, -38] I am 38 years old. I ended up watching this drama because I adore these high school couples
4. [+765, -29] Heol this is brilliantㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ When will 10pm arrive again?ㅠㅠ
5. [+142, -4] I want her to get her revenge against Kang So Young. Stop warning her and get your proper revenge
6. [+133, -14] Honestly, this is much better than 'Producer'
7. [+72, -7] You're missing out if you're not watching this drama but it's unfortunate that people think this is targeted for the younger demographics. However, there are also some parts of the plot that adults must watch
8. [+69, -6] I'm rooting for her and Gong Tae Kwang
Let's Eat Season 2 Ep 13
tv Report - Naver: 'Let's Eat' Seo Hyun Jin starts seeing Yoon Doo Joon as a man
2. [+2875, -83] Sang Woo and Dae Young are hurting because of Soo Ji... Sigh
3. [+775, -53] Sang Woo, that poor man~ He just wants to do his best for her.. She wanted to date him so bad and now she feels so burdened. She has no right to date him.
4. [+531, -7] Goo Dae Young was daebak in the police station.. I wanna date a guy like him
5. [+195, -5] Omo omo... The preview is daebak. Made my heart flutter when Dae Young confessed to Soo Ji,"You are a fine woman who deserved to be loved"
6. [+163, -3] I'm fine if she ends up with Dae Young but I'm worried that this will break Sang Woo and Dae Young's friendship
7. [+140, -2] Yoon Doo Joon is doing a great job as Goo Dae Young!!!!! He was so cool today!!! His acting got so much better!!!!
8. [+89, -4] Who is the writer of this drama? It's so fun and addicting and the actors are so good at acting!