18 May 2015

[Spoilers] Grapevine Ep 25+26, Hwajung Ep 11+12, School 2015 Ep 7+8, Let's Eat 2 Ep 13 +14

Tuesday, May 19 Ratings
1. Hwajung - 11.4%
2. Heard it through the Grapevine - 10.8%
3. School 2015 - 6.7%

Heard it through the Grapevine Ep 25

Newsen - Nate: 'Grapevine' Lee Joon and Go Ah Sung's fierce tearful kiss

1. [+233, -9] You can just feel how much they longed for each other. It's evident in In Sang's face that we might hear of her pregnancy news next week. He confessed that he doesn't wanna be away from Seo Bom

2. [+190, -6] Could the twist be that she's pregnant with her 2nd child???

3. [+146, -4] That kiss was so sad. I hope the best for these two. Please give us an unpredictable yet refreshing ending~

4. [+43, -1] Wow Lee Joon.. That kiss scene is passionate and sad. It was supposed to look sweet but Lee Joon's  apperance from the back makes him  look like someone you would feel sorry for. I found myself laughing during this scene because of his detailed acting!! He's such a good actor!!!!!

4. [+8, 0] Jin Young gets a younger sibling~


Hwajung (Splendid Politics) Ep 12


tv Report - Naver: 'Hwajung' Jo Sung Ha the manipulative and shrewed schemer 

1. [+92, -4] Jo Sung Ha's acting is so good...

2. [+84, -11] We already know that Lee Yeon Hee can't act but I had no idea that Seo Kang Joon's terrible too. Am I the only one who thinks so?

3. [++38, -14] 'Hwajung' is so fun

4. [+12, -5] Lee Yeon Hee's acting...

5. [+7, -5] This drama was fun when it started~~~ It has been disappointing lately~~


Who Are You - School 2015 Ep 8

tv Report - Naver: 'Who Are You' Yook Sung Jae, who would comfort him when he's hurting? 

1. [+1998, -32] Putting any idol stereotypes aside, I admit that Yook Sung Jae is doing a really good job as Gong Taekwang..

2. [+1554, -14] Poor Tae Kwang ㅜㅜIt's Gong Tae Kwang who always protects her ㅜㅜ

3. [+1354, -14] I feel so bad for himㅠㅠ I just want Eun Bi to know his feelings

4. [+1106, -19] Yook Sung Jae acts so well ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ♥

5. [+169, -8] Reminds me of Kim Soo Hyun in Dream High. I hope she ends up with the one who's always protecting her

6. [+94, -3] He's good at singing and acting~ My eyes and ears are happy these days because of Yook Sung Jae

7. [+43, 0] I hope this drama gets higher ratings!!! I'm loving the acting especially Jo Soo Hyang as Kang So Young. She's so good that it makes me hate her so much..


Let's Eat Season 2 Ep 14

Osen - Naver: 'Let's Eat 2' Kwon Yool- Yoon Doo Joon get into a fight because of Seo Hyun Jin 

1. [+2611, -29] Lee Jom Yi grandma is so nosy ㅜㅜ Got herself in a serious trouble

2. [+2657, -503] I like both... ㅠㅠ But I still want her to end up with Sang Woo

3. [+1727, -42] Soo Ji-ya, I'm so jealous of you

4. [+556, -26] I hate Soo Ji. She wanted Sang Woo so bad at first and why did she suddenly change? What are you gonna do with our poor Officer? Stop hurting his feelings.. Ju Seung's parts are quite boring~~

5. [+503, -10] Writer, you're a step too late in trying to get Soo Ji and Dae Young together ㅠㅠ She wanted to date Sang Woo at first and now she feels attracted to another man. That just makes her an awful character then. Why are you trying to kill off their relationship by making her financially burdened and forcibly trying to couple her up with Dae Young? Writer, you're so bad~

6. [+148, -9] Goo Dae Young likes Soo Ji but she will eventually choose Sang Woo. Dae Young and Sang Woo will remain friends but Dae Young can't forget Soo Ji so he moves to another area where he will start a new life. The rest will be in Season 3 ^~^


Monday, May 18 Ratings
1. Hwajung - 10.6%
2. Heard it Through the Grapevine - 10.4%
3. School 2015 - 6.0%

Let's Eat - TBA


Heard it Through the Grapevine Ep 25 

tv Report - Naver: 'Grapevine' Lee Joon in divorce crisis and aches for Go Ah Sung, 'Will there be a twist?

1. [+856, -40] Lee Joon's acting gave me goosebumps~~ He's totally good

2. [+792, -26] There is no way you can predict the ending of this drama...

3. [+530, -76] Please don't break up ㅠㅠ

4. [+394, -67 I don't want them to break up

5. [+101, -2] Twist or no twist, what would be a realistic approach is In sang getting married to Ji Young Ra's daughter while consequently mirroring his father's disposition. Seo Bom will be a successful woman and she'll get married to another man. But Seo Bom and In Sang won't be able to forget each other. With their wavering feelings, they'll follow the same old path of the past

6. [+65, -4] This writer is someone who prefers realistic endings. Characters who undergo abrupt change and living happily ever after isn't realistic at all

7. [55, -4] Lee Joon shouldn't be called an acting-dol anymore. His pronunciations and facial expressions are pretty much the same of that of a true actor ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Other idols who are venturing into acting should learn from him

8. [+53, -4] Seeing Lee Joon in a different light. He acts well and is full of charms!

Hwajung (Splendid Politics) Ep 11

tv Report - Naver: 'Hwajung' Cha Seung Won becomes 'a proper monarch' who wants to save his people

1. [+235, -8] Cha Seung Won's the reason why I'm staying. The politics part and his scenes are the best things in this drama

2. [+128, -11] Kwanghae is amazing. Congrats on taking the top spot in ratings^^ Looking forward to today's episode.

3. [+16, -1] I always concentrate during Kwanghae's scenes ㅋㅋㅋㅋHis acting never disappoints

Mydaily - Nate

4. [+226, -20] You can just feel Lee Yeon Hee's sucky acting by those photos

5. [+137, -4] I watched ep 1, then forced myself to watch ep 2. That's when I knew that it's a drama I won't be continuing to watch. Compared to KBS 'Jung Do Jeon' and 'Jingbirok', this one is low quality. The acting isn't the biggest turnoff but the plot buildup isn't smooth at all. It's boring.

6. [+28, -8]....Ah Lee Yeon Hee. Seriously.

7. [+20, -1] So this will be the first Cha Seung Won drama I won't ever finish. A waste of his acting talent

8. [+14, -4] Cha Seung Won is so handsome

Who Are You - School 2015 Ep 7

Ilgan Sports -Naver: 'Who Are You' proving its worth as one of the 'School' series 

1. [+1149, -30] I love both Han Yi Ahn and Gong Tae Kwang. Eun Byul hated Soo In but I don't think she bullied her. She's probably a friend she cherished but Eun Byul carries the guilt of not being able to protect her

2. [+1083, -45] I don't know why but this drama is so good. Why is that?

3. [+979, -38] I am 38 years old. I ended up watching this drama because I adore these high school couples

4. [+765, -29] Heol this is brilliantㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  When will 10pm arrive again?

5. [+142, -4] I want her to get her revenge against Kang So Young. Stop warning her and get your proper revenge

6. [+133, -14] Honestly, this is much better than 'Producer'

7. [+72, -7] You're missing out if you're not watching this drama but it's unfortunate that  people think this is targeted for the younger demographics. However, there are also some parts of the plot that adults must watch

8. [+69, -6] I'm rooting for her and Gong Tae Kwang




Let's Eat Season 2 Ep 13

tv Report - Naver: 'Let's Eat' Seo Hyun Jin starts seeing Yoon Doo Joon as a man 

1. [+3004, -51] Yoon Doo Joon was so awesome today

2. [+2875, -83] Sang Woo and Dae Young are hurting because of Soo Ji... Sigh

3. [+775, -53] Sang Woo, that poor man~ He just wants to do his best for her.. She wanted to date him so bad and now she feels so burdened. She has no right to date him.

4. [+531, -7]  Goo Dae Young was daebak in the police station.. I wanna date a guy like him

5. [+195, -5] Omo omo... The preview is daebak. Made my heart flutter when Dae Young confessed to Soo Ji,"You are a fine woman who deserved to be loved"

6. [+163, -3] I'm fine if she ends up with Dae Young but I'm worried that this will break Sang Woo and Dae Young's friendship

7. [+140, -2] Yoon Doo Joon is doing a great job as Goo Dae Young!!!!! He was so cool today!!! His acting got so much better!!!!

8. [+89, -4] Who is the writer of this drama? It's so fun and addicting and the actors are so good at acting!


19 comments:

yuka5470 said...

Tooooooootally addicted to school 2015. Its so heart fluttering but also such a heart breaker. I want the 2 boys, i need a taekwang and yian in my life ;;^;,

Thx 4 translating~

anonymous said...

For those who are not watching School 2015 I really recommend it. Not only is the story really intriguing, the stellar acting by the 15 year old Kim So Hyun is really amazing. Sungjae is great, I think he will eventually become a top idol actor. Every cast in this series fit really well with their characters and acts well, especially the girl who plays the bully.

and I loved this scene<3

http://i.imgur.com/FGBfP1e.gif

http://i.imgur.com/H1586NI.gif

guesswho said...

I need a taekwang in my lifeeeeeee

Ivery said...

What's "TBA"?

Linnea said...

School 2015 is really good. Kim So Hyun is so great, amazing talent at such young age. I hope she will grow up to become one of the top actress in korea, hope for her reunion in a romance drama with yeo jin goo and kim yoo jung <3

Linnea said...

To be announced? :-ss

meltingice said...

Gongtae is honestly my new weakness. well basically 2nd male leads always ruin me >_>

wicked said...

i loooovvvveeeeee school2015 & let's eat 2 so muuuuccccchhhh ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

skeletoninurcloset said...

My heart actually skipped a beat when i watched this scene.
{SPOILER}
When she confronted her former bully and threw down the gauntlet...dayum!

Haeyoung said...

I'm shipping Yi An and Eun Bi. They're too cute <3

Salma ELF said...

Hwajung deserves more ratings tbh .. The Drama is awesome, the storyline is getting more interesting each episode, the Actors/Actresses acting is good, and yeh even YeonHee's acting is so good, Only K-Netizens are complaining, being all pressed TT-----TT


The Drama is so worth-watching, I recommend it

Ivery said...

Thank you :)

erychanchan said...

I love Lets eat.. and i feel bad to Daeyoung, he love Sooji badly but now, Sooji looks like tried to 'play-play' with his feeling. Yesterday, sooji gave some hope to Daeyoung but the next week preview looks like she choose Sang woon T_T

Faye said...

Do you have any articles about upcoming dramas "Masked Prosecutor" or "Mask"?

Amis said...

Yeah I seldom found any articles about those 2dramas here :(((
Hope those two who didn't get a lot of fuzz will turn out to be a very good drama

Faye said...

I know, right? Both of them sound so good! I'm planning to watch W&C, Mask and M.P. this season. No rest for this k-drama addict :P

bogaerde said...

For a while I forgot Gong Tae Kwang has daddy issues. I want to come in to the screen and protect him. He always protects Eun Byul yet he is broken himself :(

Can't believe School 2015 is already halfway through. Hopefully it will end well, considering it is live shooting real hard now (which can be seen from the fact we only get the next eps preview at least two days before new eps is aired) and able to remain consistent in terms of writing.

After 8 eps, I believe in the acting of the cast already. Some hit and miss, yet they cover each other well. Please stay healthy in the midst of this shooting, guys.

bogaerde said...

It is amazing how So Hyun manages to give distinction between being Eun Byul and Eun Bi. I really feel like watching two different people.

Eon099 said...

Can't believe Grapevine already passed its first half T.T, 24 episodes to go


I want an idealistic ending, hoping that Insang somehow cleans his father legacy even by bankrupting it