27 May 2015

[Spoilers] Mask Ep 1+2, Masked Prosecutor Ep 3+4, Warm and Cozy Ep 5+6, The Lover

Thursday, May 28 Ratings
1. Mask - 9.2%
2. Warm and Cozy - 7.5%
3. Masked Prosecutor - 6.1%


Mask

Osen - Naver: 'Mask' Soo Ae starts mixing a conspiracy in her disguise.. Twist among twists

1. [+2367, -78] 'Mask' is really daebak.. The cast is daebak too. It's really good

2. [+1848, -52] The pilot was fun but today's episode is even better

3. [+1774, -56] The scene of the falling car was daebak

4. [+1710, -59] First time watching a drama that I would call phenomenal.  It's only the start but we've got twists already. The cast's acting is superb and  the plot is solid. It's daebak

5. [+278, -8] Yeah. I'll go with this one for my Wed-Thur drama fix.

6. [+151, -5] I think Joo Ji Hoon is crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like his character;;

7. [+145, -8] I'm excited to how Choi Min Woo will protect Byun Ji Sook in later episodesㅋㅋㅋ Ji Sook has quite a clumsy character but she's also cute and charming. This drama is amazing

8. [+100, -5] This drama needs to hit 15% in ratings. I'm so hooked. Soo Ae is awesome

9. [+81, -2] This drama is written by the 'Secret' writer but it's directed by the 'Heirs' director ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Masked Prosecutor 

tv Report - Naver: 'Masked Prosecutor' Joo Sang Wook's first step to revenge.. Joins hands with Eom Ki Joon

1. [+323, -26] Eom Ki Joon is awesome at whatever he does ㅜㅜForever my ideal type

2. [+135, -6] Today's episode was so good~~~

3. [+125, -9] I can't wait for next week!

4. [+39, -4] It's getting interesting. Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah match so well

5. [+31, -7] Joo Sang Wook is such a good actorㅋㅋ I'm enjoying it a lot

6. [+23, -4] The title is a bit immature but the drama is fun.. Joo Sang Wook does a great job with is sly character

7. [+20, -1] This drama isn't that bad... but it's not great either... The directing needs improvement


Warm and Cozy 

Osen - Naver: 'Warm and Cozy' Kang Sora declares separation with Yoo Yeon Seok, "I don't need you"

1. [+1706, -14]  Geon Woo, you're badㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hate Mok Ji Won

2. [+1531, -17] Geon Woo, come to your senses.. You did  well, Jung Joo-ya

3. [+919, -5] Mok Ji Won is annoying

4. [+253, -3] Meanwhile, the mayor is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+199, -8] This drama is childish and the plot is predictable and rather bland.. like food that doesn't taste great without seasonings. But I like this drama.. It relieves my stress...

6. [+176, 0] Baek Geon Woo, wake up!! She might fall for the town mayor instead~~ This drama is so fun ~~

7. [+157, 0] What's so good about Mok Ji Won? Geon Woo, come to your senses


The Lover

TV Report - Naver: 'The Lover' Lee Jae Joon and Takuya's bromance... This time it's hot peppers 

1. [+131, -5] This couple and the Room 501 couple don't have enough aitime... ㅠㅠ

2. [+90, -4] So cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI wanted to see more

3. [+64, -2] I wish the drama's a bit more fair in how they divide the airtime ㅠㅠ Supporting a drama that breaks stereotypes!

4. [+38, -1] Lee Jae Joon's acting is so good. They're so cute

5. [+35, -9] They don't show more of these two because they're quite controversial

6. [+6, 0] They're too cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [4, 0] Please give these two and the Room 510 couple more scenes


Wednesday, May 27 Ratings
1. Mask - 7.5%
2. Warm and Cozy - 7%
3. Masked Prosecutor - 5.3


Mask 


Star News - Naver: 'Mask' pilot, Falling for Soo Ae's contrasting charms

1. [+3648, -52] First episode but no next episode preview  ㄷㄷ

2. [+2465,  -65] The leads are all amazing at acting ㅎㄷㄷㄷㄷSo cool that it incorporates elements of mystery, comedy and thriller

3. [+1888, -48] I was so focused while watching 'Mask'

4. [+418, -24] As expected of the writer of 'Secret"ㅎㅎㅎ Soo Ae has a luxurious beautyㅎㅎㅎ 'Mask' looks like it'll hit daebak

5. [+227, -11] Another great drama to get excited for!!!!! It's amazing

6. [+347, -131] Hoya's good at acting

7. [+156, -9] First episode and it's already this thrilling. I finally have something to watch for Wed-Thur

Xports - Naver

8. [+1525, -72] This unni doesn't age

9. [+1124, -47] The story is so fun. I like it~

10. [+144, -11] Soo Ae's acting deserves a round of applause

Masked Prosecutor 

Osen - Naver: 'Masked Prosecutor' Joo Sang Wook saves Kim Sun Ah who became a target of Jeon Kwang Ryul

1. [+369, -5] This drama is fun but that last scene was ridiculous. Kim Sun Ah is a detective
but why was she sitting there doing nothing? Shouldn't she be helping out Joo Sang Wook? Was she scared or what?

2. [+207, -9] Kim Sun Ah is a detective but she was just stupidly watching it happen

3. [+205, -11] Joo Sang Wook has gotten more handsome ㅠㅠ

4. [+133, -10]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This drama is so fun

5. [+49, -3] She's a chief detective and she couldn't do anything. So similar to the stupid police officers in'The Girl Who Sees Smells'...... Drama writers must really hate police

6. [+41, -3] But you'll never know if Kim Sun Ah springs into action tomorrow ㅋㅋㅋThat last scene was really absurd, I admit

7. [+23, -1] Kim Sun Ah made my head hurt. Why the hell would she just sit there and do nothing? Her facial expressions were awkward too

8. [+12, -2] Why does this feel like a 90s drama?

Warm and Cozy 

My Daily - Naver: 'Warm and Cozy' So Yi Ahn on Yoo Yeon Seok, "He's not my boyfriend, we're just friends" 

1. [+3192, -15] Ji Won-ah, stop trying to look pretty and please work on your acting

2. [+2432, -16] It's annoying that Mok Ji Won can't act. The girl that the male lead likes is supposed to be charming and a good actress. Geon Woo and Jung Joo are really adorable........

3. [+288, -2] This woman's acting sucks. Why did they cast her? ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+247, -2] She looks like she's reading off a script when she says something


imbc- Naver: 'Warm and Cozy' Sam Ochiri makes a surprise cameo, wants to become a diver

5. [+884, -41] Ochiri is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+678, -44] ㅋㅋㅋThis hyung is so likeable

7. [+675, -45] Sam has a beautiful smile

8. [+602, -36] His acting is good

9. [+97, -4] But Sam is scared of water


My Daily - Naver: 'Warm and Cozy' Yoo Yeon Seok gift an orange tea to  Kang Sora who caught a cold

1. [+677, -15] Yoo Yeon Seok is so adorableㅠㅠㅠ  I wish to see get together with Jung Joo soon

2. [+505, -18] I wanna have a boyfriend like Yoo Yeon Seok

3. [+173, -5] I hope the ratings hit double digits. This is such a fun drama but why aren't more people watching?

4. [+147, -5] Didn't expect the drama to be this fun~ This one and 'Producer' are the dramas I've been enjoying lately


25 comments:

Ivery said...

In my opinion Mask is the best one of all listed up there, and it's only one episode lol

swinter101 said...

I'm so glad I found this blog. I love Kdrama this is the best blog for me, thanks

goldenmellow said...

I love Secret and Soo Ae is awesome so I'll check Mask out

An25 said...

True :) The writer already completed the script before they even started shooting so we can expect a more solid plot.

Ivery said...

I was so focused on it, I didn't miss a second lol, and such good acting from honestly everyone! So far

Shai_love said...

Really? That's good so we know there's a low chance at anything randomly changing. I'm waiting for both episodes to air before I start it. I love Soo Ae so I was looking forward to it.

Shai_love said...

Baek Geon Woo is such a frustrating character, as of now I was Lee Jung Joo to end up with the mayor. Mok Ji Won is a nuisance, but I thought I was the only one who noticed her bad acting lol

Protagonist said...

At first it was Healer and Kill Me Heal Me

And now Mask and Masked Prosecutor lol

Getting confused with the similar titles

yeoshinn said...

The Mok Jiwon girl is so bad at acting, I can't even focus properly when she's on. Her tone of speech is weird af and her expressions are over done. But Jungjoo and Geonwoo are so cute ;~;

Chaper said...

Su Ae is ugly

Samantha said...

True. I've read it somewhere before. Secret writernim is one of my favorite scriptwriters in Korea. The first episode was great and the opening was intense!

12oclock said...

Wait till Mask epsd 2. I will watch.

LWbrokedown said...

Warm and Cozy boring as hell and 7% ? -____-

bogaerde said...

Mok Ji Won is Warm and Cozy's biggest turn off tbh.

vaseline said...

you will understand her charms when you watch the 1n2d eps she guested on

Aaerika said...

Whoa, they did? That's great because they won't be wavered by the ratings and netizen's response, lol.

choconerd said...

So true. Why do dramas do that? Is it really pure coincidence? If not with titles, dramas that air at the same time also share the same theme. Angry mom, unkind women and the girl who sees smells all have female-centered titles. Kill me heal me and hyde, jekyll are about multiple personalities. What could be next lol?

swinter101 said...

Is there any articles on The lovers especially ep 7

Christine Diamanti said...

I'm glad Mask is getting good response

_엑소-L said...

yeah I liked it too. there are so many dramas about twins now (school 2015, mask)

An25 said...

Mask is not about twin. It's about doppelganger. Ji Sook and Eun Ha are two years apart.
But I agree, It seems the trend this year after DID's and mental illness stuff.

placeforu said...

Yes!!! Mask!! I am gonna wait a few more weeks before starting Mask. Mask will be my favorite kdrama in a while.

surfinthesasslife said...

Just watched the first ep last night, got me hooked now. Ju ji hoon is 😍 the crazy character is believable. But wait, frm last night episode he says he aint crazy.

anon said...

Thanks for the translation on the article about the lover!! Dangerous bromance couple forever lol

2m2i4k1i said...

My first time watching Mask just to see Soo Ae and Hoya ended up with my mouth opened up until the next episode...wow! As expected of Secret's writer!
Actually, am I the only one who thought that the concept is similar to that Filipino drama, Impostora? Idk it just feels the same but not at all. Fighting!