1. [+2997, -442] More boring than I thought.....
2. [+2690, -429] First fail drama in Kim Soo Hyun's acting career.. So boring
3. [+2313, -198] The epilogue was more entertaining than the actual drama
4. [+1870, -244] Showing the same outcome as 'Secret Door' and 'Hyde, Jekyll and I' and in terms of movies, it's the same level as 'The Fatal Encounter' and 'No Tears for the Dead'? It won't expect a huge success even with an impressive lineup
5. [+668, -98] The media played so much but the drama turned out to be boring.. Why did Kim Soo Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin and Cha Tae Hyun decide to do this drama?
6. [+420, -51] I thought it would be similar to 'On Air'....
7. [+437, -72] Woah.... This isn't what I expected
8. [+729, -389] So I'm the only one who enjoyed it?..
Osen - Naver: 'Producer' IU, Brazen+ haughty charm... 'Ice princess'
1. [+5388, -369] Uhm. IU's haughty and brazen acting is so corny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looks like she's just pretending
2. [+4516, -300] Sorry, this haughty role isn't for you
3. [+3158, -238] The drama is horrible
4. [+1449, -190] IU's acting sucks. Drives me crazy
5. [+1160, -162] IU was awkward and Kim Soo Hyun is trying to create the impression that says 'I'm acting'... Why is everything so awkward? Just when I thought Kim Soo Hyun is the top among actor in their 20s
6. [+941, -83] IU needs to stop acting
7. [+890, -81] I trusted IU to do well but is it because of her character?.... What's up with her acting?
tv Report - Naver: 'Orange Marmalade' Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun's youthful romance
1. [+2253, -206] They have good synergy. The neck kiss and shower scene were so funny ㅋㅋ
2. [+2177, -195] Yeo Jin Goo is so handsome.. The end ㅠ
3. [+1500, -175] At this point~ I can say that it's off to a good start^^
4. [+1757, -573] Seolhyun is gorgeous
4. [+1363, -184] I personally think this is better than 'Producer'
6. [+340, -30] I'm happy that we get 2 episodes in one dayㅠㅠ
7. [+263, -54] More fun than Kim Soo Hyun and IU's drama.
8. [+201, -8] Why is Lee Jong Hyun doing such a great job as Han Shi Hoo? Daebak, I thought he wasn't Lee Jong Hyun at first.... I love Han Shi Hoo in the webtoon and it's totally awesome that he got it right
9. [+203, -48] This drama is boring too but it's relatively more fun than 'Producer' ...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+224, -71] Lee Jong Hyun is more handsome than Yeo Jin Goo
11. [+148, -12] This drama is fun. The romance isn't excessive and I get a feeling of warmth as I watched. I like the pacing and the important scenes in the webtoon are well-incorporated.
12. [+119, -5] Good for Lee Jong Hyun for cutting his hair shorter ㅋㅋHe suits the role of Han Shi Hoo really well ㅋㅋHe has the face and the height for it
13. [+118, -6] I was so worried at first because they didn't match the original characters in the webtoon. It's embarrassing to admit but I'm liking this drama despite how childish it is.. Why is it immature but fun? It's fun so I'll keep watching. Yeo Jin Goo is a great actor
14. [+116, -8] It would've been smarter if they aired this one as a Mon-Tue drama instead of 'Blood'