13 May 2015

[Spoilers] TGWSS Ep 13+14, Unkind Women Ep 23+24, Warm and Cozy Ep 1+2

Thursday, May 14 Ratings
1. Unkind Women - 12.0%
2. The Girl Who Sees Smells - 9.5%
3. Warm and Cozy - 5.6%

The Girl Who Sees Smells Ep 14

Newsen - Nate: 'TGWSS' Park Yoo Chun catches Namgoong Min in the act of murder 

1. [+522, -13] The plot is hopeless. Sigh. I'm just watching it out of loyalty. Yoon Jin Seo's acting was the best today. 

2. [+398, -5] I was so annoyed when the blue skies suddenly rained.What if they lose Namgoong Min again? 

3. [+55, -1] Namgoong Min is saving this drama. What would have happened if he was a bad actor? I predict that they won't catch him until the last episode. It shouldn't be called 'The Girl Who Sees Smells' but 'Finding evidence for Namgoong Min's crime' 

4. [+48, 0] What the heck did they do for the last 5 days? Aside from distracting him at the signing event and pouring the chemical in the car, all they did was to talk about their worries. Still a relief that they found her.

5. [+45, -2] Ah... Today's episode.. That stupid rain.. and that little girl's drawing. The best scene is when Cho Rim collapsed and the police ahjusshi dressed up as a neighbourhood guy tried to rescue her 

6. [+37, 0] This drama is portraying the police as just plain stupid. The story suddenly turned makjang and crappy  

7. [+21, 0] Yoon Jin Seo passed out as soon as she inhaled the gas but why does it have no effect to those two who entered the room? 

8. [+17, -1] The earlier episodes were fun refreshing. Park Yoo Chun, Shin Se Kyung and Namgoong Min are all really good. But should we blame the story or the directing..? So unfortunate as SBS promoted this as a trendy drama 


Unkind Women Ep 24 (FINALE)


tv Report - Naver: 'Unkind Women' Magical happy ending filled with comfort and forgiveness

1. [+2158, -26] Finally a drama that isn't a makjang. It was heartwarming 

2. [+1878, -28] Moving until the very last! Thank you for your hardwork~ 

3. [+1716, -24] This drama has warmed my heartㅠㅠ The most ideal ending and it took Parent's Day and Teacher's Day into account

4. [+1035, -48] What is the best drama(s) you've watched? 

5. [+309, -9] It deeply touched my heart. From the script, acting and the cast, everything was just perfect. So sad to see it end 

6. [+182, -6] A clean drama like this  that leaves a refreshing taste is more impressive than makjang dramas like 'Apgujeong Midnight Sun' that's riddled with artificial seasonings 

7. [+143, -2] Please give the best couple award to Kim Hye Ja and Jang Mi Hee at the year end awards ceremony. 

8. [+140, -4] When Manager Park tasted the braised kimchi and she hears her mother's voice, it reminded me of my late mother and I was bawling. This drama, really... 

Warm and Cozy Ep 2



imbc - Naver: [Video] 'Warm and Cozy' Yoo Yeon Seok's heart-pounding 'sunrise gift' to Kang So Ra 

1. [+1005, -91] Getting more used to Yoo Yeon Seok's cuteness ㅋㅋ

2. [+760, -87] This drama is so good -- Making my heart beat like crazy 

3. [+668, -96] Yoo Yeon Seok is so handsome, Kang So Ra is gorgeous and this drama is so good

4. [+230, -41] It's so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋSo funny that he thinks she's a cancer patient and won't live for longㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jung Joo would be in a mental breakdown if she's in the same situation ㅋㅋㅋㅋThey're so cute Warm and Cozy, do well! 

5. [+172, -34] A drama that's fresh like spring^^  I'm looking forward to seeing their relationship blossom 

6. [+125, -27] I'm loving Geon Woo and Jeong Joo's characters. They're both innocent but also positive. WooJoo couple, do well! 

7. [+125, -28] The first episode was all over the place but Ep 2 is really fun! My heart fluttered when Yoo Yeon Seok was looking at Kang So Ra while she prays 

8. [+116, -22] Kang So Ra looks pretty in pictures but I don't find her pretty or cute in dramas. In Misaeng, the lack of loveline made me concentrate on the acting. I hope she plays more roles that don't involve a loveline like in 'Misaeng' and 'Sunny'


Wednesday, May 13 Ratings
1. Unkind Women - 12.2 %
2. The Girl Who Sees Smells - 8.7 %
3. Warm and Cozy - 6.3%

The Girl Who Sees Smells Ep 13 

news 1 - Naver: 'TGWSS' Namgoong Min who has facial perception disorder kidnaps Yoon Jin Seo instead of Shin Se Kyung 

1. [+4983, -35] I got goosebumps the moment Lieutenant Yeom turned around

2. [+3592, -36] This gave me goosebumps. It's so good. I seriously can't wait for tomorrow...

3. [+950, -8] "Call me Lieutenant Yeom"...!! Shall we acknowledge this as TGWSS's best line??

4. [+879, -9] She is wearing the perfume Oh Cho Rim made for her so that they can trace her although she got kidnapped

5. [+615, -14] Today's episode is legendary. Yoon Jin Seo getting kidnapped... I didn't see it coming. This writer is amazing


Newsen - Nate

6. [+429, -4] First time seeing Namgoong Min so agitated ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+383, -5] Lieutenant Yeom has Cho Rim's scent and purposely trapped herself in the secret room. The '6th day' mystery will finally be revealed! Ah, this episode gave me goosebumps

8. [+39, -1] Honestly, I wasn't really looking forward to today's episode... but the last 5 minutes....It was daebak when Lieutenant Yoon revealed her face!!!! Kwon Jay looked so flustered!! Today's episode was amazing.. I can't wait for the next one.

Unkind Women Ep 23

TV Daily - Nate: 'Unkind Women' Chae Shi Ra frees herself from thief accusation after 30 years 

1. [+97, -2] A drama that makes me cry, laugh and concentrate. Kim Hye Ja's acting leaves me speechlessㅠㅠ Anyway, what's gonna happen to Madam Jang Mo Ran... ㅠ

2. [+74, -1] I love this drama.. So fun even to the last minute^^

3. [+36, -1] The last episode will be released todayㅠㅠ This drama is a masterpiece.. Please don't die, Madam Jang Mo Ranㅠㅠ I hope everyone gets their happy ending


Osen - Naver: 'Unkind Women' Lee Mi Do cries after reading Kim Hye Ja's letter of encouragement

4. [+969, -9] I'm seeing Manager Park in a different light. But what about Na Mal Nyeon? When will she ever change?

5. [+879, -4] That shows the gratitude of a teacher.. It's Teacher's Day in 2 days and it's so wise for this drama to do this. I'm so touched

6. [+112, -1] This drama is really goodㅠㅠ  Last episode today. When will we see Kim Hye Ja-nim in another drama?

7. [+70, 0] This drama just warms my heart.. So many moving scenes today



Warm and Cozy Ep 1 

My Daily - Naver: 'Warm and Cozy', Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang So Ra are twins? First episode with exceptional plot buildup 

1. [+2086, -223] 'The Greatest Love' OSTㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So many fun scenesㅋㅋㅋ I can't wait for tomorrow ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1586, -226] I'm looking forward to tomorrow's episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1633, -326] Why are there so many negative comments? I am the only one who enjoyed it....?

4. [+1521, -273] I thought the acting was fine... I like Yoo Yeon Seokㅎㅎ The first episode was fun ㅋㅋ

5. [+405, -64] The plot is so-so.. How do you expect them to act well with that writing??  Kang So Ra and Yoo Yeon Seok worked hard. And what's up with the random CGs?

6. [+373, -49] It might be because I was really excited to watch it but I thought it wasn't that great
I hope it gets better. Just don't become a flop like 'Hyde and Jekyll'

7. [+134, -14] It's only the first episode so I'm hoping they make improvements based on the comments and feedbacks. The CG and the story were a bit childish. I wanted to watch it because I like the leads but I hope this doesn't turn into a drama that will get them hate


My Daily - Nate: 

8. [+168, -39] It's just the first episode but what's up  these reactions?ㅋㅋ I enjoyed it~ Yoo Yeon Seok is so cute ㅋㅋ

9. [+19, -3] I've watched and enjoyed The Greatest Love, Master's Sun, Fantasy Couple, My Girl and so I think this one is another failure just like Big, which I didn't even finish.. I might just watch this for the beautiful sceneries of Jeju Island.. ㅋㅋ

10. [+12, -3] The lines are elementary-level... I couldn't continue watching


25 comments:

Nippy said...

Thank you for this Kkuljaem~ :)

https://33.media.tumblr.com/8fa42897808d299c0d549fd8ba504df3/tumblr_noar5xE4lq1spzct7o2_400.gif

SJS cameo in W&C lmao :)

choconerd said...

I haven't seen this yet but anyone would know he's saying his epic 'kojo' line haha

Nippy said...

the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx_sGx0ISYo
And the MS ost~

Stormrox said...

why is he sooo flawless????

Nippy said...

Hot oppa~
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-t-0wy6qnAbc/TVqqDlVaNzI/AAAAAAAAAZw/OBCPSrT0P60/s400/.gif5.gif

Xxvxx said...

Hot oppa is so hot omg

kar said...

He's practically an ahjusshi for me but who cares when he's this hot ;)

asdfghjkl said...

Ugghh. I wished Gong Hyo Jin made a cameo along with him too T____T

Melalia said...

He is soooo bloody handsome !!! He really get finer as he ages ><

glowryBees said...

lmao this scene is so funny.. and they play the ost.. feelsssss

Aaerika said...

I can't with his iconic 'go away' hand gesture :') I'd be cuter if he came with Gong Hyo-jin as his wife.

Lily said...

I hope the story of Warm & Cosy gets better.....and the directing too. Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang Sora acted well and look good together but the first scene with the high school stuff and polo was really awkward.....and those random CGIs too. I'll give this 3-4 more episodes to improve but after that...

Lily said...

Ugh why is he so hot, he's practically ajusshi age but keeps getting better and better looking...

surfinthesasslife said...

I opened this article just to find out angry mom is really overrrr. I got so used to seeing all 3 in 1 article. Tgwcss has a good twists this time round.

_엑소-L said...

hoping Warm and Cozy improves. I usually Hong Sisters' drama especially Masters' Sun.
I lost interest in TGWSS does she even sees smells anymore ... shouldn't she be able to see the Chef's scent. idk the plot has been going downhill

Shai_love said...

If you are still watching, she's still using her ability to see scents & it's going to come in handy in the next episode. She does see everyone's scent, but up until recently she had no reason to suspect him of anything so why focus on what he smells like?

_엑소-L said...

oh she does. I think I lost interest cause some of the stuff does not make sense. Like why would the doctor who died tell the Chef that Choi Eun Sul is still alive.

Stormrox said...

OMG i cant i have been into him ever since i'm sorry i love u

Fantasiana said...

I already guess it was Lt. Yeom when they did not show her face the moment Kwon J kidnapped her but I still got goosebumps when she tells him "call me Lt. Yeom" it's getting nearer to the end I still want more of them.

KkulJaem꿀잼 said...

[Spoilers] Grapevine Ep 24, Hwajung Ep 10, School Ep 6, Let's Eat Ep 12

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/05/spoilers-grapevine-ep-23-hwajung-ep-9.html

yuka5470 said...

Thank you :D

Lidya Wester said...

to make him active while searching for witness, so police can find him..? my concern more the fact that police (aka detectives) in this drama just plain stupid and unprofessional.

Skylar said...

7. [+21, 0] Yoon Jin Seo passed out as soon as she inhaled the gas but why does it have no effect to those two who entered the room?
Exactly what i thought lol
The drama is getting boring these days but i cannot stop watching it WHY!!!!!!

glowryBees said...

lol at the comment who wants KSR to play character that dont involve love line.. they should watch Ugly Alert.. best dailies ever and she plays such an awesome lover!
and i hope WnC plotline improve and dont waste the chemistry! this couple are so cute..

ann said...

I know why the title "Warm & Cozy" now...
This drama make me want laugh and cry in same time..