My Daily - Naver: 'WGM' Lee Jong Hyun's wall push "Heart-fluttering moment"
1. [+954, -43] Lee Jong Hyun is so manly ♥♥♥
2. [+854, -49] They match so well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jong Hyun really likes her
3. [+684, -47] I love this couple! Gong Seung Yeon is so pretty
4. [+199, -21] These two aren't even that good at acting. They must really like each other. I'm perfectly fine if they date or get married in real life
5. [+138, -8] If I had a husband like Lee Jong Hyun or Song Jae Rim, I would have no other wish. It's just a virtual marriage, but I envy Gong Seung Yeon and Kim So Eun so much ㅠㅠ
Osen - Naver: 'WGM' Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung get startled by father's question, "Have you kissed already?"
6. [+368, -14] These two are great together ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+53, -10] They're probably dating
8. [+13, -3] A relief that the dad likes him
tv Report - Naver: 'WGM 4' Song Jae Rim eats the dead fly for Kim So Eun
1. [+6195, -224] I love Song Jae Rim
2. [+3566, -264] So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love this couple
3. [+237, -20] SoRim, please stay in WGM for a long time
4. [+215, -17] This couple is the most realistic. The other two are like what you see in fantasy dramas
5. [+150, -12] They got in a crisis because of the dating scandal but it's daebak that they've reached this far because of Song Jae Rim's trust. He's an awesome guy..
6. [+113, -4] These two are hilariousㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+104, -3] Please cast these two in a romcom..! Please!....
8. [+83, 0] Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun have daebak chemistry. Film a drama together!!!
Segye Ilbo - Naver: 'WGM' Yewon passionately sings Orange Caramel's Aing
1. [+534, -106] Unni, you don't like me, do you?
2. [+432, -106] I hate the sight of her
3. [+398, -101] The nation's troublemaker. Same level as determination T-ara
4. [+129, -39] Please stop writing articles about Yewon
5. [+126, -44] Scary.. So Scary.. She's intensely scary
6. [+126, -45] The title of Yewon's new song: I don't like you too
7. [+131, -50] So they're really not making her leave??
8. [+88, -36] The comments about her being likeable are probably written by media play Empire's employees. That's just pitiful