3 May 2015

Stills for upcoming dramas: Beloved Eun Dong , Warm and Cozy


Osen - Naver: 'Beloved Eun Dong', Kim Sarang "Healing through memories of first love" 

1. [+517, -18] Kim Sarang's beauty never fades

2. [+416, -11] She'll be 40 years old anytime soon

3. [+293, -12] Kim Sarang is just as lovely and gorgeous as her name

4. [+146, -5] Kim Sarang and Han Go Eun represent the top beauties in their 40s

5. [+34, -1] This unni is still the same as when she was in 'Secret Garden'.... So beautiful  ㅠㅠ



My Daily - Naver: 'Beloved Eun Dong' Joo Jin Mo "returns to the small screen after a year, excited and nervous" 

1. [+81, -3] Handsome. He's really handsome

2. [+49, -5] Both Joo Jin Mo and Lee Tae Gon are so manly and handsome

3. [+47, -5] For me, he's on the top 5 most handsome Korean actors along with Jung Woo Sung, Jang Dong Gun, Won Bin and Song Seung Heon

4. [+23, -2] He was awesome in 'Empress Ki'

5. [+18, -1] He seems like the type that would be popular but he's not popular



Dispatch - Naver: "Gaze that reveals his rebellious nature"... Junior's first still cuts for 'Beloved Eun Dong' 

1. [+31, 0] Juniorㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jin Young-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like him so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠBeloved Eun Dong, hwaiting!

2. [+18, 0] Junior looks so handsome

3. [+11, 0] Rebellious~ I'm looking forward to this drama. His gaze is deep! I'm anticipating Junior's acting~

4. [+10, 0] Junior hwaiting!!!!

5. [+10, 0] He's playing the younger version of Joo Jin Mo.  I'm excited







Dispatch - Naver: "Looking great in uniform"... Kang So Ra, the lovely female student 

1. [+846, -65] I like how her face is so unique ㅋㅋㅋㅋShe has a great body too

2. [+653, -40] A different feeling from 'Dream High'

3. [+110, -9] She's pretty but I can't see her as a high school student at all

4. [+66, -15] She's a student but she's got full make-up on. They should've done it lightly. I'm looking forward to the drama but I still can't get used to the title

5. [+40, -6] I still can't forget her in that $35 H&M dress. I got so shocked when I found out about the price

4 comments:

mrs.cho said...

Jinyoung <3 The comments have no downvotes :D

ditaalvina said...

Omg i was notice that tho~^^

can't read the haters said...

3. [+110, -9] She's pretty but I can't see her as a high school student at all

You would cry if you see the girls in my school... They all look like they're models and coming school for fun. And I'm just a potato... No... I'm not crying...

twicawind said...

Joo Jin Mo is so sexy man!