11 May 2015

Sungjong's fanboy on 'Hello Counselor'


TV Daily - Nate: Infinite Sungjong's 24-year old fanboy... "I teared up when I saw him in real life" 

1. [+324, -14] It's a male stan... Well, there are so many girls who stan girl groups anyways

2. [+171, -38] It's 'coz our maknae is charming. Nothing wrong with it as there are females who stan girl group members

3. [+33, -5] A guy can like a male celebrity too. These commenters telling him that he's gay have no class at all

4. [+22, -2] I don't think he's gay at all. He just admires Sungjong's style

5. [+18, 0]  I was laughing so hard when he danced ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+13, -1] This part was so funㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm a Sungjong fan too so I know how you feel ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBe strong!!

7. [+12, -2] I'm a guy and when I was younger, I danced to boy groups' songs and copied their hairstyles

8. [+12, -31] I think he's gay

0 comments: