18 May 2015

'The Scholar Who Walks the Night' holds script reading


My Daily - Naver: 'The Scholar Who Walks the Night' Lee Jun Ki, Changmin, Lee Yoo Bi, Kim So Eun, how was their first meeting? 

1. [+4757, -147] TSWWTN, do well~ Lee Jun Ki really suits the role

2. [+2055, -284] Fighting!!! I'm excited for Crown Prince Lee Yoon. Shim Chang Min, hwaiting!!!

3. [+596, -121] Still can't believe that Kim So Eun isn't the female lead... In terms of acting and sageuk experience, she's much better than Lee Yoo Bi... Is it because Yoo Bi is more popular?

4. [+293, -37] I'm 100% satisfied of the cast's visuals. I'm just hoping that they create a good drama

5. [+300, -58] Lee Yoo Bi's the lead not Kim So Eun? Her mom has great connections

6. [+254, -15] I can't wait for this drama. Please hit daebak

7. [+245, -46] You can trust Lee Jun Ki's sageuks! Chang Min, work hard with your acting. I really like Lee Yoo Bi and Kim So Eun too

8. [+253, -68] Looking forward to Kim So Eun as Hye Ryung. That character isn't present in the original but I'm excited to see her chemistry with Lee Soo Hyuk



13 comments:

2m2i4k1i said...

I hope theyll do good! Lee Jun Ki oppa, fighting!

Nippy said...

Hwaiiiting Joon Ki! ~

Haeyoung said...

I'm watching for Kim So Eun. She'll likely have the more interesting character over yet another Candy anyway. Kinda want to see her and Changmin together. He can't act, but they would look super adorbs.

Ivery said...

Sad they change the story to put in some ridiculous love triangle but I'll watch for Lee jun jun, he's so fine. Lol

Stormrox said...

I cant wait for this

skeletoninurcloset said...

Rooting for Kim So Eun. But I wish people would stop using her to diss Lee Yoobi. Like i've said previously, both women have big shoes to fill. I hope both of them does well in the drama.

surfinthesasslife said...

Im excited fr interactions btwn junki, so eun & soo hyuk. All these pretty ppl tgth.

Rukiii said...

i will be watching this because of Junki, Soeun and SooHyuk. And for yoobi, sorry XD

loliiii said...

Can they make KSE's character and Soohyuk's end up together please? I crave for a pretty OTP!

Алдиярова Акерке said...

Kim So Eun лучший на 100% чем Ли Ю Би.

Aka Hurmash said...

Kim So Eun💞Lee Jun Ki👍💋

__soosee said...

Lee junki Owns everydrama he do

Lily said...

can people stop behaving as if Lee Yoobi is on Jin Se Yeon's level of acting? I'm tired of Kim So Eun fans trying to diss her from the moment she was cast.