4 June 2015

2PM releases teaser photos for 5th album



Dong A - Naver: 2PM releases teaser photos for 5th album... Heart-rate UP

1. [+144, -2] This is too much. Their sexiness got an upgradeㅠㅠ 2PM has all the kinds of sexy that a man can dream of

2. [+135, -1] Iyah...Got goosebumps as soon as  I saw these 

3. [+130, -1] Heol 2PMㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ My head is completely sane ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+118, -1] Oooooh!!!!!!! Jang Woo Young got a haircut!!!!!!!

5. [+116, -1] Seems like jyp put some effort ㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+57, 0] 5th album ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+50, 0] 2PM picked a good concept. I hope this album hits daebak!!!

8. [+50, 0] ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜI've waited for ages ㅠㅠㅠㅠPlease release it asap!!!!!!

9. [+43, 0] Heol. They're daebak sexy...... Wow. I'm excited for their long-awaited album


11 comments:

Alisson said...

They're back to their most-welcomed concept, sexy original beastly idol. Netizen always rant about how they wanted to see the beastly concept again, and now they're back with sexy concept, what will Netizen say about this? Will they said, "They should stuck to party concept" or "I miss Hands Up era"?

Left Shark said...

I fall in love with 6 guys in the same time <3

theprero said...

too hot hot damn

kimmyungsoo said...

2PM boys, their manliness.. They can be really adorable at times but when their hotness come..I am just speechless <3

surfinthesasslife said...

Junho yahhhh

Forgodsake said...

I'm comparing taecyon in pics above with three meals a day video, he's so funny in tmad, but so freaking hot and sexy in those pic... TT TT TT

Protagonist said...

I LOVE THIS CONCEPT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

disqus_rw5oVxADqD said...

thank you so much for translating this, i want more 2pm, more more more

Nova_REMIX said...

RUDE. AS. FUCK. My heart can't take it.

Jwy said...

4. [+118, -1] Oooooh!!!!!!! Jang Woo Young got a haircut!!!!!!!

Right? Finally! I really hate his Go Crazy era hair and when he decided to keep that hair for a while, he just dropped from being number 1 on my bias list no 6. Now that his hair is back to normal, he is back to number 1

uza said...

hands down the best looking kpop group