3 June 2015

Go Ara to cameo in 'Producer' as IU's rival



Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] Go Ara to make a special appearance in 'Producer' as IU's rival 

1. [+7360, -209] ㅋㅋㅋㅋGo Ara. This might be fun

2. [+5641, -209] Heol? Did you say Go Ara!?

3. [+5551, -213] Wow.. So pretty.. I can't wait. Cindy's rival ㅋㅋ

4. [+4295, -204] Heol daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  This is gonna be fun ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+4196, -2615] Meh.. Excessive cameos. Can't you just focus on the existing characters?

6. [+735, -55] Random but I hope you can get Jeon Ji Hyun to cameo as Chun Song Yi in a scene where she bumps into Baek Seung Chan. I think it'll be fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+1016, -403] Turning IU into an octopus ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+365, -66] At first, I used to think they're going overboard with all these cameos but now I look forward to who they get to cameo next

9. [+412, -129] IU and Go Ara.... Not a fan nor an anti of both but won't Go Ara just outshine IU?

10. [+247, -33] Please have Kwang Soo to cameo too. I'm curious how Jong Kook will react

11. [+162, -33] I admit that one of the reasons I watch 'Producer' is for the cameos

12. [+61, -4] Everybody, just be careful from Mers


9 comments:

HJK said...

can Cindy just have a normal friend?

anon said...

looking forward to it. i love her so much and i miss seeing her on tv:(

Fantasiana said...

Lame~ Not that octopus comment again. Go Ara is prettier but IU is cuter that's how I see their appearance. Anyway, I hope Cindy is not going to be lonely anymore she's so pitiful I feel like wanna hug her tight every time she cried or being outcast. Please let Cindy be more happier and less lonely than now. I don't want to put high hope she end up with Baek Seung Chan but just let that girl feel loved by others. More than a lover I honestly think Cindy needs friends to be on her side.

secretfairy said...

6. [+735, -55] Random but I hope you can get Jeon Ji Hyun to cameo as Chun Song Yi in a scene where she bumps into Baek Seung Chan. I think it'll be fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



LOL if this happen it would be epic especially if chun song yi mistake Baek seung Chan as DO Manager

Nicole said...

I love iu but comparing only looks go ara wins by 20 times

Forgodsake said...

Sorry to say, but yeah it's true a ra will definitely win over iu for the acting..

amaBeez said...

lmao XD it's going to be gold..!
and after mistaken, she goes with the historical, Sawwryyyy~~

KSW said...

The writer is really trying to make Cindy look as pitiful as possible. Can we see more of Cindy's back story please her character has so much potential to further the plot but the writer is only focused on making her lonely and her only arch is BSC.

Alisson said...

Okay I'm sorry, but why this drama focused more on cameo? every weeks I read about cameo. Can't they just focus on the original casts? But anyway, I like Go Ara, she is nice and pretty from what I watch on her drama and 3 Meals A Day.