1. [+1,975, -140] The three are really good~ Do well~~
2. [+1,865, -153] I like Do Kyung Soo and Park Hyun Shik's actingㅠㅠ But Hoya's good too
3. [+1,763, -294] I acknowledge Do Kyung Soo and Park Hyung Shik. People are quick to generalize and nit-pick on their acting because they're idols. Hoping that bias against idol actors would disappear.
4. [+1,445, -246] Unfortunate that D.O.'s just a cameo ㅠㅠ
5. [+403, -30] They're better than other idols who land lead roles despite their lack of acting skills. Kudos to them for trying out small roles first and slowly working their way up
6. [+333, -58] I don't really think of Park Hyung Shik and Do Kyung Soo as idols who can act but simply actors who can act . Park Hyun Shik's getting positive feedbacks for his acting in 'High Society'
7. [+83, -5] I've always thought of these 3 as actors. In 'Reply 1997', I wasn't familiar with Hoya and just assumed he was a rookie actor. D.O did a great job with his creepy psychopath role and as for Park Hyung Shik, I've seen him more on dramas than on music stages.
8. [+60, -1] Hoya's role in 'Mask' pisses me off. Is it because he's a good actor?.. He needs to play a different role to further assess his skills. Do Kyung Soo's psychopath acting was so believable. Park Hyung Shik's acting is jjang... I'm more familiar with Hyung Shik's acting but Hoya and D.O are also decent