24 June 2015

Idol actors (D.O., Park Hyung Shik, Hoya)





tv Report - Naver: Acting idols Do Kyung Soo, Park Hyung Shik and  Hoya? Their transformation into respectable actors

1. [+1,975, -140] The three are really good~ Do well~~

2. [+1,865, -153] I like Do Kyung Soo and Park Hyun Shik's actingㅠㅠ But Hoya's good too

3. [+1,763, -294] I acknowledge Do Kyung Soo and Park Hyung Shik. People are quick to generalize and nit-pick on their acting because they're idols. Hoping that bias against idol actors would disappear.

4. [+1,445, -246] Unfortunate that D.O.'s just a cameo  ㅠㅠ

5. [+403, -30] They're better than other idols who land lead roles despite their lack of acting skills. Kudos to them for trying out small roles first and slowly working their way up

6. [+333, -58] I don't really think of Park Hyung Shik and Do Kyung Soo as idols who can act but simply actors who can act . Park Hyun Shik's getting positive feedbacks for his acting in 'High Society'

7. [+83, -5] I've always thought of these 3 as actors. In 'Reply 1997', I wasn't familiar with Hoya and just assumed he was a rookie actor. D.O did a great job with his creepy psychopath role and as for Park Hyung Shik, I've seen him more on dramas than on music stages.

8. [+60, -1] Hoya's role in 'Mask' pisses me off. Is it because he's a good actor?.. He needs to play a different role to further assess his skills. Do Kyung Soo's psychopath acting was so believable. Park Hyung Shik's acting is jjang... I'm more familiar with Hyung Shik's acting but Hoya and D.O are also decent

22 comments:

Ninni said...

Park Hyunshik in High Society is so frkn handsome ;;;;

Rin said...

Hope all of them do well in future. I'd love to see D.O and Hoya have villain or psychopath roles in future.

boomboom said...

Definitely not hoya. I don't think his character supposed to piss people of. He just didn't do a good enough job imo. It's so one dimensional. He display anger even on sad scene. The scene when soo ae wanted to gave him money supposed to be touching scene but i just don't feel the connection. He acted like sooae just stranger.

FUCKOFF. said...

DO tho.


i got goosebumps watching him yesterday in IRY

Stormrox said...

hyungshik is the best, he seriously soooo cool a

surfinthesasslife said...

Idk personally I find hoya gd in reply but in mask he was stiff n slightly awkward.

commedesfuckdown said...

He is like.. so freaking handsome? I have never thought he was even slightly attractive but he's slaying in High society. Way better acting and visual wise than Sungjong, no, way better than all three of them.

commedesfuckdown said...

Still green but there's a room for improvement. I guess that's what matters esp for small supporting roles like that. Though I wouldn't put him in the same category with DO either. I need DO to do a completely different role to prove though.

placeforu said...

D.O and hyungsik are really good, they are improving with more n more experience. But i huv mix feling about hoya. He's not doing enough justice for his character as sooae brother.

sarajgh said...

Idk I thought he was stiff in reply too. His line delivery was very awkward

girl said...

4. [+1,445, -246] Unfortunate that D.O.'s just a cameo ㅠㅠ



I want more D.O. :(

girl said...

I have lways found him stiff and kinda awkward since Reply. I have a mix feeling over his acting tbh.

Cualquier persona said...

Hoya was good in reply and nothing else I have seen, sorry not sorry

Coco said...

Get that love baby's!

trufax said...

ok but why hyungsik so handsome

luna326 said...

Hyungshik is so handsome, but this bb cream is quite distracting.

Haebolago said...

Kyungsoo isn't acting though muahaha

Cassiel said...

I personally think hoya's acting is kinda awkward. Well, he can act, just like how everyone act but not to the extent of good

panshel said...

I think Reply 1997 was a fluke. Based on his performance, I thought Hoya was a talented actor, but his follow-up dramas have not impressed. He was terribad in She's So Lovable.

panshel said...

SatanSoo.

Triplets said...

[+1,975, -140] The three are really good~ Do well~~

Jeongah said...

True .. well i think its a mix from the character and him being awkward . I doubt his character is the same as on reply which was okay at least to me