9 June 2015

IU and Kim Soo Hyun's Dream High selca resurfaces


TV Report - Nate: IU and Kim Soo Hyun's selca from 4 years ago... Cindy and Baek Seung Chan's past 

1. [+313, -18] Ah Sam Dongie ㅋㅋㅋHe's a character I adored.. This lad has become so handsome over the years

2. [+161, -12] Dreaming is such a good song. I still use it as my ringtone.

3. [+30, -17] It doesn't look like IU~

4. [+25, -8] That drama was addicting... It's been 4 years already. Sigh....

5. [+21, -7] 'Dream High' ㅋㅋSong Sam Dong and Kim Pil Sukㅋㅋ

6. [+16, -4] I still watch 'Dream High'. Good times. Who would have imagined IU, Suzy and Kim Soo Hyun would make it big while Eun Jung plunged rock bottom

Naver

8. [+3639, -126]ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It might look like it's just the two of them squeezed together but they cropped Suzy out

7. [+2320, -57] Dream High's Sam Dong Kim Soo Hyun is so handsome

8. [+526, -41] Makes me think back of Dream High 1's cast. Kim Soo Hyun, Suzy, IU, Taecyeon, Eom Ki Joon,  Bae Yong Joon, Park Jin Young

9. [+457, -26] Kim Soo Hyun has always been cute and handsome

10. [+101, -22] Why did you crop Suzy out?

11. [+71, -4] I still remember when Sam Dong was crying after seeing Suzy and Taecyeon kissing at the Ferris Wheel. I got emotional too during that scene. I get reminded of his hairstyle too, strangely enough


21 comments:

negredo said...

You won't forget Yoon Baek Hee.

youngmi_rong said...

ChanDy couple has always been cute....

KSW said...

KSH and IU are close friends so whenever I watch their scenes in Producer I think of how awkward it must've been doing shooting those kiss/romantic scenes. I wonder how many takes it took to do the kiss scene hahahaha

sincerelover said...

I still see you Suzy xD

Yong-in said...

You know what really funny is: Taecyeon now is cast member of 'Three Meals a Day', the direct rival of 'Producer' at the same time slot. Sam Dong and Jin Suk is still competing with each other now... XD

Hessa said...

I always wanted Suzy to end with taecyeon

Haeyoung said...

I think its a lot more comfortable acting out a romantic scene with a close friend because most just laugh it off and get beer together later on etc. When you aren't close with the person, that's so much more awkward.

Haeyoung said...

Sam Dongi-ieeee <3<3<3


One of my most fav KSH character. But then I realized all his drama lead roles have been epic like Do Min Joon, Lee Hwon, Baek Seung Chan. This guy just knows how to pick great roles and dramas, so yay for me! :P

1010 said...

<3

Like a Stranger said...

This is completely BS but I hope the rumours between him and Dara are true >.<

Skylar said...

8. [+526, -41] Makes me think back of Dream High 1's cast. Kim Soo Hyun, Suzy, IU, Taecyeon, Eom Ki Joon, Bae Yong Joon, Park Jin Young
Yes!! Milky couple was really popular at that time!!! I miss Dream High so bad :( hope that Suzy will appear as cameo in Producer.

Fatema Ghasemi said...

Suzy <3

Salma ELF said...

xD

kam said...

pretty Suzy pretty IU handsome soo hyun.

kam said...

it was so confusing even till the very last episode. i fell for Suzy after that drama.

Skylar said...

Haha xD

기라나 said...

suzy is the prettiest in dream high... even with her baby fat, she is still the prettiest TT-TT

Pluvio said...

I miss the baby fat on her cheeks. So squeezable xD

huh said...

Ah dream high! the reason I fall into Kpop completely (Well DH and RM). I really liked Milky Couple then, but now IU-KSH is happening, and I like them too!! Sorry Wooyoung and Suzy!

♡can u not♡ said...

SAMEEEEEE. i know im not the only one who thought this omg

기라나 said...

that's why dream high!suzy is so precious