6 June 2015

Ji Sung guests on 'Three Meals a Day'


Star News - Naver: Ji Sung who is skilled at household chores, how lucky of Lee Bo Young!

1. [+8078, -74] So handsomely put together with a kind and considerate personality plus a soft-sounding voice

2. [+6395, -71] I envy Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young. They're both pretty and adorable

3. [+5327, -51] Ji Sung was the best in 'Kill Me, Heal Me'

4. [+789, -11] First time seeing Ji Sung-ssi on a variety show and he's nice and shy..They've dated for 7 years before getting married

5. [+736, -15] You can tell how much he loves Lee Bo Young. He seems so nice and likeable. I wish them a happy marriage

6. [+729, -12] He's so cute ㅋㅋㅋ The way he refers to his wife as 'My Bo Young' is really sweet.. Seeing him do the chores peacefully is how I exactly imaged Ji Sung would be

7. [+630, -23] Please let me meet a man like him in my next life

8. [+581, -20] The best husband material



My Daily - Naver: 'Three Meals a Day' Ji Sung "Unborn child is a daughter" surprise reveal

1. [+10749, -100] A lovely baby who'll resemble Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung... I hope she grows up prettily ~~^^

2. [+9405, -188] And the inheritor of those great genes will be born in 3 weeks

3. [+8434, -126] He is undoubtedly a strong candidate for MBC's Daesang... His acting of multiple personalities was really daebak

4. [+406, -9] Hoping for a safe delivery

5. [+133, -1] Lucky babyㅜㅜㅜㅠ Imagine, you're born and your dad is Ji Sung



TV Report - Naver: 'Three Meals a Day' Ji Sung transforms into Yona and shows aegyo to Ok Taecyeon "Oppa"

6. [+3513, -31] Yonaㅋㅋ  So charming

7. [+3136, -27] Ahn Yona..ㅠㅠㅠ I miss you... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+356, -11] Watching the show right nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The 'Kill Me, Heal Me' music as the background is very appropriateㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The editing is jjang

9. [+313, -9] My dongsaeng beside me keeps screaming because of Ji Sungㅋㅋ

10. [+81, -3] '3 Meals a Day' has been on a roll starting from Park Shin Hye's guesting

11. [+77, -2] I seriously love Ji Sung

13 comments:

A. said...

Where can I watch this with eng sub?? Jisung ahjussi with my Taecyeon ahhhhh what a perfect combination. My heart-

meltingice said...

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young's relationship is basically my goal in life. They're just perfect for each other and I can't wait to see the future beautiful baby girl ;A;

meltingice said...

the subbed episode will probably come out next week. you can check hottestcollab at twitter for the subs n_n

Forgodsake said...

Next is boa...can she steal the hearts of the viewers as much as psh and ji sung? Cant wait for it.

shiro 白 said...

Isnt that jr? Lol

Protagonist said...

I saw from the preview that Jisung called Taec oppa because Taec was sad that the guest is a male lmao

rrrr said...

Thank you kkuljaem!!!!

I seriously love Ji Sung....I can't wait for this ep to be subbed!

placeforu said...

I started watching 3 meals and I surprisingly like it. The show format is just them eating, sleeping and working but i dont find it boring. This show will be one of my weekly variety shows now. There is no over exaggeration over the guests and it's quite natural.
Na pd is doing extremely well with his variety shows.

Lily said...

He and Lee Bo Young really adore each other, they'll make great parents! Hope their baby is born safely and grows up well. And he brought out Yo-na again <333

bogaerde said...

I am so happy just by thinking about Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young.
They are one of proof where that strong, loving, touching love exists.
And I can't wait when the sub for this eps is released.

And, this season of Three Meals is premiering tonight on Channel M Asia, apparently. Just for your information.

HJK said...

it s a testament how much Ji Sung loves his wife when Bo Young said that he willingly gave up this acting if she didnot want to date someone within the industry.

Diana Sone said...

I am not sure but Na Pd said to Taec that we have a female guest today.... and said something Yoona-ish... then Jisung came with his YO NA expression ( Oppa !!!! ) from Kill Me Heal Me.... THAT SHOCKED FACE OF TAEC YEON is so CUTE.. lol...

Random Noona said...

the reason to watch this shw, what episode is this btw? where i could find the eng sub T^T