22 June 2015

Kim Soo Hyun's small face + his kiss scenes


















Instiz: Kim Soo Hyun's severely small face/head size

-How is that even possible?

-My head is the size of a watermelon ㅋㅋㅋ

-This shocks me every single time... It would be daebak if he stands next to Yang Yo Seob

-But he's so handsome

-I kept comparing his head size and IU's in 'Producer'

-But fortunately, his small face makes his shoulders look wider and his legs and hands look longer. Everything expect his face is big

-Do Min Joon-ssi



Instiz







18 comments:

shrewteasushi said...

one of those kisses is not like the other:)))) hahaha that was so funny

Skylar said...

Yeah his face is extremely tiny

♠ EEYORE ♠ said...

the last kiss though xD ra joon mo cleaned his lips after that so many times

Nbh said...

Kim soo hyun and cha tae hyun kiss jus lol...

KSW said...

oh!...steamed chicken.

KSW said...

MY CINDY-BSC FEELS ARE NOT OVER YET

surfinthesasslife said...

Best kiss was def w ji hyun & tae hyun was a bonus.

kam said...

they look so good together.

hul said...

am i the only one who doesn't think that his face is small? it's normal tho lmao

hongjinho2 said...

everytime there is an article with the title kim so hyun in it I always think kim soo hyun and vice versa

muramurr said...

small face and small di... nevermind xd

Maki said...

My sinking ship TT

kimdeyya said...

this is bad.. I know I shouldn't but I really miss Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy together ;__;

kimdeyya said...

this is bad... I know I shouldn't but I really miss Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy together ;__;

Fanny Fanita said...

I think his head is weird maybe because it's so small..

choconerd said...

Cannot unsee O_O

Mapel said...

And only one kiss that are not initiated by him out off those allㅋㅋ
Brave Cindy stole the kiss from himㅋ

Mapel said...

In the future what we will see is a CF : KSH X IU