12 June 2015

Kim Ye Won joins JYP Ent + Park Jin Young and his puppies


Osen - Naver: 'Mask Singer' Kim Ye Won joins JYP

1. [+3583, -145] She's getting prettier ㅋㅋ

2. [+3353, -94] I thought she's just a typical actress but I had no idea that she's good at singing

3. [+226, -5] Heol. She was in 'Sunny' right? That wild leader girl?? She's lovely ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+199, -16] JYPE's roster of actors/actresses is growing. They've got Yoon Park, Choi Woo Shik, Lee Jung Jin, Min Hyo Rin and Suzy

5. [+176, -11] For a second, I thought it was Yewon. You know who

6. [+134, -1] She's the girl who liked Lee Jin Wook in 'I Need Romance 2'

7. [+114, -7] Wishing you luck!! I've liked her since 'Sunny'~~

8. [+54, -0] I like this actress. Hope to see you in many dramas and movies




My Daily - Naver: Park Jin Young joins Instagram, introduces Hodo and Pie

1.[+9505, -104] The pups' barking will be half-air and half-sound

2.[+3748, -46] Wow. The puppies are so adorable... Work hard in raising them~^^!!!

3. [+1825, -31] I should follow him

4.[+280, -8] They're so cuteㅋㅋㅋ  Park Jin Young gets cuter as he gets older too 

5. [+248, -3] Their namesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Hodo (walnut) Pieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

6. [+112, -2] No pervy look in JYP's eyes but a genuine love for his puppies ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+111, -1] Their names are so cute. Walnut pie! Grow up well and give this hyung lots of happiness

8. [+36, -2] The guy who looks like DiCaprio

9. [+27, -1] Pie is so chic and Walnut is pretty. Park Jin Young-ssi, please post photos of them often


10 comments:

Pluvio said...

8. [+36, -2] The guy who looks like DiCaprio

Lol

Protagonist said...

HAHA I DIED

igotpinkvelvet said...

Where did JYP post that?

Shai_love said...

I love Kim Ye Won, I hope she gets cast in more main roles and not so much secondary.

[+176, -11] For a second, I thought it was Yewon. You know who

Except no one calls her Kim Ye Won, she goes by her first name only. They act like Yewon is satan or something.

igotpinkvelvet said...

What's his IG?

Guest said...

asiansoul_jyp

lyra2015 said...

What a cute puppy...like a doll

muramurr said...

awwwwwwwwww cuties

A. said...

I chocked XD

Alisson said...

Yewon was with Ok Taecyeon on tvN drama 'Who Are You?' isn't she?