tv Report - Naver: Lee Jun Ki's reps "Nasal bone fracture... Needs 1 week to recover"
1. [+1171, -15] Get well soon!^^
2. [+785, -14] Actor Leeㅠㅠㅠ Take good care of yourselfㅠㅠ
3. [+130, -3] Lee Jun Ki always works hard. Get well soon~ Always supporting you.
4. [+130, -4] Ah whyㅠㅠ Lee Jun Ki's nose is so pretty!!!!!!!!!
5. [+108, -5] One of Lee Jun Ki's charm is his nose... Hoping for a fast recovery~
6. [+82, -3] I'm a guy and I admire him. I hope everything goes well
7. [+33, -3] Heol??!! If it's to the extent that he needs surgery, then it's probably a serious one. He looked so cheerful in the video he uploaded on instagram just a few days ago. Get well soon! You're nose is so pretty
8. [+28, -3] He's one of the few actors who doesn't use stunt doubles.....
tv Report - Naver: [Exclusive] 'The Scholar Who Walks the Night', After Lee Jun Ki, Lee Yoo Bi gets hospitalized after sustaining waist injury
1. [+5272, -40] Is this an action drama or what? Why are they getting injured a lot?
2. [+3475, -54] Heol... What's with these injuries?.. Get well soon!
3. [+3155, -47] Are there lots of dangerous filming?ㅠㅜ So many injuries lately
4. [+2426, -69] Heol. Please be careful. It must be hard for these actors/actresses
5. [+224, -20] Is this a bad omen or just a sign that it'll hit daebak?
6. [+216, -17] A sign that it will fail or a sign that it will be a success?
7. [+156, -11] Heolㅠㅠㅠ I've been waiting for this drama. Lee Jun Ki and Lee Yoo Bi, get well soon!!!
8. [+138, -8] Must be a good sign.. I hope the drama hits daebak.
9. [+136, -9] It means that the drama will be a hit~ Get well soon!