17 June 2015

More positive response for Junior's acting in 'My Love Eun Dong'


Xports News - Naver: GOT7 Junior, "Worried about my acting in 'Eun Dong', reviewed the script a hundred times"

1. [+825, -19] His acting is so goodㅋㅋ I want MLE's new episode asap

2. [+702, -13] So he's a singer.. I've been wondering who the child actors were.. He's quite good. I enjoyed his acting in the drama~~^^

3. [+707, -18] Started watching it for Junior but I'm enjoying the drama so much

4. [+545, -13] Fell in love with Junior~!! Such a good actor and he perfectly fits the role of young Joo Jin Mo~~!! Ah~~!! I have a feeling that you'll hit it big~!! Hwaiting~!!!

5. [+429, -10] His name is Junior....?

6. [+139, -4] Watched him in MLE's web drama and he reminded me of Yoo Ah In in 'Sharp'. Got so hooked with MLE and I was surprisedd when I found out he's a singer but his acting doesn't lose to more experienced actors. I think he'll hit it big in no time. He's somewhat a mix of Kim Soo Hyun and Park Shi Hoo

7. [+136, -5] I predict that he's the next Kim Soo Hyun

8. [+126, -2] He is so freaking handsome..

9. [+85, -1] Will be supporting you. Hwaiting! Didn't know he's a GOT7 member

10. [+50, -1]  MLE is daebak. His acting is so natural that you'd assume he has been acting for many years

11. [+37, 0] His acting is awesome and I can totally see a bit of Kim Soo Hyun in him. I hope you hit daebak

12. [+29, 0] He's an idol?..... He's really good. Cried with him in that scene when he called out Eun Dong's name. I'll remember who you are. Hwaiting


22 comments:

FaultInOurStar said...

I had my eyes on him since Dream High 2! :) Happy to hear people comment positively on his acting! Go JR!!!

Amanda Rachel said...

Did people forget that he acted in Dream High 2 b4?

omoooo said...

yes.. that drama suck

ArielLM13 said...

I think dream high 2 was more popular among international fans.

ema said...

I don't think so. Every character of dream high 1 is still memoriable.

xxxdjx said...

Happy to know many people now appreciate Junior's acting. Hopefully this gig opens new opportunities for him in the future.

ditaalvina said...

He is really a hardworking person, and glad that he can achieve something that he deserved. As his fans , i'm really happy he's getting popular among knetz right now.

ArielLM13 said...

I said dream high 2. Dream high 1 was much more successful.

Fantasiana said...

Most probably they did not notice him because he's not the lead role and that drama is not as popular and successful as the first Dream High.

Eon099 said...

Waiting for your next project Park Jin Young :D

girl said...

and I actually liked him more than the actual lead males like JB and Jinwoon.

girl said...

Has been loving him since Dream High 2. His acting is good and needs to be praised.

tea said...

this guy can sing (got7), rap (jj project), dance (predebut), run fast (isac)
he reads widely, is socially aware, and is got7 af (he deleted jj pics to get his twitter to 77 tweets, 77 following, 777k followers wtF WHO DOES THAT)
he is filial, is fking good with kids (real got7 s3e4) and my point is hes just damned perfect and actually NEEDS to get famous before i die i love you boo

International Cockroach said...

We've been trying to

igotpinkvelvet said...

I liked his role in Dream Knight

Protagonist said...

Seeing how much he wanted to act, I'm so happy he got good reviews. And his members always tease him as the actor of got7.

unloveable said...

Oh, Park Jinyoung!!! He's gorgeous with a really nice voice. Tbh, I never understood why he wasn't more popular. I personally just love him.

unloveable said...

During the dream high/ jj project days, JB was much more popular than jinyoung. I always preferred jinyoung though, I thought he was so cute back then... even though the character they gave him was awful lmao.

bogaerde said...

Sssttt, do not ever talk about Dream High 2 ever again.

bogaerde said...

Byul the singer?
Daebak.

Amanda Rachel said...

Me to tbh

tea said...

yup!! wife of Haha and mother of Dream T_T im just super grateful she took the time to look him up and take this pic of him;;; she even said she wanted Dream to grow up to be like him omgggggg