Osen - Naver: Park Shin Hye helped finance parents' restaurant with money she has earned for 10 years.. 'Filial daughter'
1. [+16,279, -336] Her face is just as beautiful as her heart
2. [+13,679, -485] Park Shin Hye's perfect even to the eyes of a woman...
3. [+10,562, -366] Park Shin Hye is love
4. [+905, -42] I'm jealous. I want to earn money and buy my parents a house, a store and give birth to a grandchild
5. [+875, -75] I've been to the restaurant several times as it is near my house. They are so nice and the lamb tripes are delicious!
6. [+822, -60] It's hard to be generous no matter how much money your earn.. What a kind daughter. So young yet so compassionate! ~ I wanna raise my daughter to be just like her.. but she won't listen to me ㅠㅠ
7. [+158, -11] She greeted us when she was serving. Her parents raised her well. I've been a fan since then.
8. [+132, -5] The man she'll going to marry is indeed lucky
I have a few reminders. Please read.
Comment section rules
-BE NICE. I encourage and appreciate conversations. However, if you disagree with another commenter, please do so in a respectful manner.
-Please don’t initiate or engage in discussions that could lead to fanwars.
-Don’t threaten/intimidate/bash another commenter and of course, the actors/actresses/singers featured on posts. No abusive,bullying, racist and sexist remarks.
-Remember that this is a public blog and and I want everyone to feel comfortable in participating and reading.
-Please stay on topic and take responsibility with the conversations you start.
-Don’t be upset If I didn’t get to your requests. Weekdays are usually too busy for me and I can only translate what I can get to. I will, however, always translate comments on drama episodes articles (w/ ratings).
I’d like take this opportunity to thank you all for reading this blog. You guys are the best. These past few months have been enjoyable. This blog is still pretty much in its infancy and its amazing to know that there is at least one who appreciates the contents I translate. I welcome feedbacks as they help me with what I need to improve on. Feel free to email me if you have advice, suggestions or any rules you’d like to add.
Have a nice day, wherever you are!