Chae Jung Ahn: "Gong Yoo is Park Shin Hye's ideal type. I was to meet Gong Yoo that day and I called Shin Hye along. Her tone of voice and expressions were really sexy in front of him."
Ilgan Sports - Naver: 'Some Guys Some Girls' Chae Jung Ahn, "Park Shin Hye changed her tone of voice in front of Gong Yoo"
1. [+2975, -75] Gong Yoo ㅠㅠㅠSobs ㅠㅠㅠ
2. [+2964, -80] I would change my voice too ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
3. [+2899, -350] Who doesn't have Gong Yoo as their ideal type?
4. [+1800, -183] Park Shin Hye is so pretty
5. [+547, -61] Women would pick Gong Yoo as their ideal type over Won Bin or Jang Dong Gun
6. [+378, -23] Girls went crazy over Gong Yoo during 'Coffee Prince'
7. [+368, -32] I would act differently in front of him too.. Gong Yoo, please film a drama soon
8. [+83, -10] I love Gong Yoo too but I miss him in dramas
8. [+42, -7] Gong Ji Chul-ssi, please be in a drama asap ㅜㅜ
Park Shin Hye: "My dream is to get married. Whenever I look at my parents, I wanna live as happy as them. I thought I would be married by the time I reach 23 but I wanna be married when I turn 30. Now that marriage has become my goal, I keep trying to find a man that's similar to my dad. I comparing men to my dad and I unconsciously focus on the weakness instead of the good characteristics."
Newsen - Nate: 'Some Guys Some Girls' Park Shin Hye "When I turn 30, I wanna be married to a man that's like my dad"
1. [+270, -16] It shows that Park Shin Hye came from a harmonious family when she talks about her parents. She got love from them. She radiates a positive vibe around others and is always considerate. I fell for her after her 'Three Meals a Day' appearance. Her parents raised her well
2. [+247, -16] Her dad must be so moved by the way she talks about him... You've raised you're daughter well.
3. [+17, -2] Kyaa~~~~ So pretty
4. [+14, 0] Seems like she came from a loving family.. I'm jealous.. I just shudder when I think of my dad