3 June 2015

Park Shin Hye talks about marriage and meeting Gong Yoo on 'Some Guys, Some Girls'


Chae Jung Ahn: "Gong Yoo is Park Shin Hye's ideal type. I was to meet Gong Yoo that day and I called Shin Hye along. Her tone of voice and expressions were really sexy in front of him."

Ilgan Sports - Naver: 'Some Guys Some Girls' Chae Jung Ahn, "Park Shin Hye changed her tone of voice in front of Gong Yoo"

1. [+2975, -75] Gong Yoo ㅠㅠㅠSobs ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+2964, -80] I would change my voice too ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+2899, -350] Who doesn't have Gong Yoo as their ideal type?

4. [+1800, -183] Park Shin Hye is so pretty

5. [+547, -61] Women would pick Gong Yoo as their ideal type over Won Bin or Jang Dong Gun

6. [+378, -23] Girls went crazy over Gong Yoo during 'Coffee Prince'

7. [+368, -32] I would act differently in front of him too.. Gong Yoo, please film a drama soon

8. [+83, -10] I love Gong Yoo too but  I miss him in dramas

8. [+42, -7] Gong Ji Chul-ssi, please be in a drama asap ㅜㅜ



Park Shin Hye: "My dream is to get married. Whenever I look at my parents, I wanna live as happy as them. I thought I would be married by the time I reach 23 but I wanna be married when I turn 30. Now that marriage has become my goal, I keep trying to find a man that's similar to my dad.   I comparing men to my dad and I unconsciously focus on the weakness instead of the good characteristics."

Newsen - Nate: 'Some Guys Some Girls' Park Shin Hye "When I turn 30, I wanna be married to a man that's like my dad"

1. [+270, -16] It shows that Park Shin Hye came from a harmonious family when she talks about her parents. She got love from them. She radiates a positive vibe around others and is always considerate. I fell for her after her 'Three Meals a Day' appearance. Her parents raised her well

2. [+247, -16] Her dad must be so moved by the way she talks about him... You've raised you're daughter well.

3. [+17, -2] Kyaa~~~~ So pretty

4. [+14, 0] Seems like she came from a loving family.. I'm jealous.. I just shudder when I think of my dad

16 comments:

haha said...

Her parents did a wonderful job for raising her. Shinhye is such a fine lady!


Yes I miss GY too. Please do a drama

lyra2015 said...

No worries, im sure you have alot of option. We will wait for the right time, and meanwhile we are looking forward for your coming project :)

Anon said...

4. [+14, 0] Seems like she came from a loving family.. I'm jealous.. I just shudder when I think of my dad

I feel you, knetizen.

Nicole said...

Gongyoo is next to jo in sung and song joong ki on my hottest actors list. He was so charismatic in coffee prince and his kisses were life. The chemistry between him and yoon eun hye still gets to me

nssn said...

Dad is Daughter's first love after all~

love at the first sight said...

my Dad wasn't.

7hz8 said...

same ㅠㅠ

Left Shark said...

Who doesnt love this man?

muramurr said...

[+2899, -350] Who doesn't have Gong Yoo as their ideal type?


me

Random Noona said...

yeah

Random Noona said...

+1

Nova_REMIX said...

Same.

Like a Stranger said...

"[+378, -23] Girls went crazy over Gong Yoo during 'Coffee Prince'"


Yeah I have to admit I was always fangirling when he was making an appearance (basically 95% of the drama)

Like a Stranger said...

Wow we have the exact same list of hottest actors

BungBung said...

same .

Triplets said...

My dad was my first love when I was a child, but as I grow older... well...