16 June 2015

[Poll] Actor you want to make a drama comeback



1. Kang Dong Won (28%)
2. So Ji Sub (27%)
3. Gong Yoo (23%)
4. Won Bin (20%)
5. Other (2%)

Nate Poll: Which actor in his 30s would you like to make a drama comeback? 

1. [+40, -3] Kang Dong Won, take a break from movies. I wanna see you in a drama 

2. [+12, -6] Gong Yoo oppa needs to do another romcom..

3. [+12, -3] Kang Dong Won ♥♥

4. [+11, -3] Kang Dong Won's busy with film shootings but I really want to see him in a drama!!!!!!!

5. [+10, -4] So Ji Sub should at least film one drama each year

6. [+10, -2] Kang Tuna-nim..

7. [+8, -3] I miss So Ji Sub~~!!

8. [+7, 0] Not gonna lie, this poll is hard.

9. [+7, 0] Tuna oppa, please do a drama asap!!!!

10. [+6, 0] Torn between Kang Dong Won and Won Bin.......

11. [+5, 0] Kang Dong Won or Won Bin. They sticked to films after starring in a few dramas early in their debuts...

12. [+5, -2] I miss Yoo Seung Ho

22 comments:

FaultInOurStar said...

I'm looking forward to the day Gong Yoo comes back to drama land!! Please do another drama with Gong Hyo Jin!

shiro 白 said...

Song Joong ki

aeterna009 said...

Kang Dong Won and So Ji Sub...I wanna see them in dramaland. Won Bin is a hopeless case.

JCW said...

I think JiSub doesn't want to play anymore, only cameo in this year, ok he told that he would want to work in some chinese project, hope he will choose

placeforu said...

As much as i hope to see all those actors from the poll in a dramaland, they are seems like they will just stick to filming movies. Drama schedules are so tight compred to movies. It's hopeless to even dream won bin in a new drama when he doesn't even shoot new movies. I guess the most possible one would be Gong Yoo for a drama comeback. I want to see So Josub in a new drama soon.

Stormrox said...

Ji chang wook is life XD

Stormrox said...

So Ji Sub i miss him sooo much
Lee wan he has soooo much talent, he needs to be in a new drama ASAP
And last bt nt least Ji chang wook damn him he destroyed my life lol

JLy said...

So Ji Sub and Ji Chang Wook please!

KSW said...

gong yoo

Sofia said...

Gong Yoo pleaseeee

Fantasiana said...

I'd like to watch So Ji Sub and Kang Dong Won in small screen.

girl said...

Song Joongki, So Jisub, and Yoo Seungho, please. I miss these actors the most.

Irene said...

Gong Yoo & Soo Ji Sub pleaseee!!! I need them for a drama that make me flutters just see their eyes,,

Nippy said...

So Ji Sub pls! 😃😃

Like a Stranger said...

Gong Yoo and So Ji Sub need to do a comeback please

no jaem said...

so jisub!!

silvermaoh said...

yes JCW needs to do another drama

__soosee said...

Gong Yoo and So ji sub

nssn said...

no one want Jung Woo Sung? im sad...

totomato said...

SO JI SUB PLEASE

oneclearnight said...

Definitely Gong Yoo, but unfortunately I don't think we'll ever see him in dramas again. His film career is really taking off.

alina said...

Lee Jong Suk