2 June 2015

Shin Se Kyung confirmed for SBS Mon-Tue sageuk 'Six Flying Dragons'


TV Report - Naver: [Exclusive] Shin Se Kyung picked as female lead in 'Six Flying Dragons' 

1. [+3944, -155] She's a prolific actress

2. [+1978, -132] What about Baek Jin Hee? Wasn't she offered the lead role?

3. [+2104, -555] Heol Shin Se Kyung. Right after finishing TGWSS ㅋㅋㅋㅋThis is gonna be fun ㅠㅠ

4. [+1972, -674] Her acting was really good in TGWSS. I'm not worried at all. Hwaiting

5. [+532, -108] I wanna see a new actress though. She has been working a lot lately

6. [+365, -71] I personally think Shin Se Kyung isn't a good actress. Her facial expressions are still awkward and forced

7. [+378, -89] Please rest

8. [+333,-59] Shin Se Kyung is the productive type. Her acting was suffocating in 'Fashion King'

9. [+268, -97] Shin Se Kyung's working too much.. Yoo Ah In doesn't suit sageuks well

10. [+95, -25] Again????? Please rest

Nate

1. [+418, -28] I hope she picks more brighter roles like in TGWSS because she's good at it. Please, no more of the depressing type!

2. [+184, -73] Shin Se Kyung is so pretty. Do Well

3. [+25, -9] Shin Se Kyung isn't resting between dramasㅋㅋ Finally a sageuk + Yoo Ah In. I'm already excited

4. [+13, -8] Who's backing her up?


18 comments:

IAmNotJapanese said...

yeah, i know sticking to the same characters wont do much for an actor. but brighter characters suits her the best. i liked her the best in TGWSS

saguek drama is not really for her. you need to express yourself well with facial expressions, and she's lacking in that.

Ivery said...

Damn, I must be really dumb because I had to go and look up the meaning of "prolific" ._.

lyra2015 said...

Ssk fighting! Glad to see positive comments, wish you all the best;)

Ivery said...

But it seems like the writer /director for this dramas is only working with actors and actress they previously worked with

lyra2015 said...

You can share with us what it means ;p

Ivery said...

"Prolific means highly productive, so a prolific actor is someone who has starred in a many films!" xD

Nesma Kazem said...

Again????? Please rest

r. said...

well, that was fast. i agree that she improved in tgwss, but chorim was a much lighter character than sageuk's tend to require imo. still, i'll hold on judgement until we actually see the drama~

Linnea said...

I heard a lot of actors said historical is the hardest to act. SSK and Song Ji Hyo suit romantic comedy type of drama better than the melo, historical one ;)

Stormrox said...

Well shin se kyung was ok in Sensory couple, bt i think that is due to the genre of the drama, i seriously dnt think she can fit historical dramas, Baek jin hee would have been perfect tbh

Fanny Fanita said...

I'm so excited but saeguk drama? I dont like it.. ah sekyungㅠㅠ

Kpoptown said...

She suit bright character. I liked her in TGWSS, but I never liked her in any of her previous works including Deep Rooted Tree. Well, good luck SSK!

Sandy Claws said...

I really liked her in TGWSS, I have no idea what this drama is about though lol

yeoshinn said...

I don't think she should pick up a sageuk so quickly when she just got more praises for her acting in TGWSS. She was only ok in TGWSS and her expressions are still a little awkward imo. I'd take Baek Jinhee over her any day but T__T

choconerd said...

I don't know if I'm ready to see Baek Jin Hee in another sageuk again. Her bitchy role in Empress Ki didn't appeal to me. She's a great actress but that role didn't match her sweet, innocent face. She should do a romcom with Park Seo Jun who she has been speculated to be in a relationship with but they denied several times.

shiro 白 said...

I like her but this is true..
6. [+365, -71] I personally think Shin Se Kyung isn't a good actress. Her facial expressions are still awkward and forced

the queen said...

i like her and i can connect to her acting but i don't find her that pretty.

Skylar said...

Is it only me or Shin Se Kyung and Lee Yeon Hee really look kinda alike? Lol but their acting styles are totally different. SSK's facial expressions look so shy, while Lee Yeon Hee always overacts.