12 June 2015

[Spoilers] Ex-Gf Club 11+12 (FINALE), My Love Eun Dong 5+6, Orange Marmalade, Producer 9+10


Ex-Girlfriend Club Ep 12 (FINALE)

Osen - Naver: 'Ex-Girlfriend Club', ending early but Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han's chemistry shined

1. [+505, -14] Byun Yo Han's boyfriend acting was so believable 

2. [+353, -26] Song Ji Hyo's really gorgeous 

3. [+324, -15] Byun Yo Han's eyes..... He made my heart race ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+287, -13] This drama was really romantic.. Sad that they cut four episodes out 

5. [+217, -13] It would've been more successful if the early stage wasn't too draggy

6. [+29, -4] Unfortunate that it didn't get as many viewers. The fun parts started in Episode 3. tvN is stupid for not airing reruns ㅠㅠ

7. [+29, -4] Devastated that they shortened this amazing drama ㅠㅠㅠㅠ My MyungSooJin 

8. [+26, -4] This drama made me feel as if I was dating too. That last part was romantic

9. [+37, -29] Because it's too weak to be competing with 'Producer' ... And I'm expecting Song Ji Hyo's acting to improve by the time she gets a role in a new drama  ㅠㅠ

My Love Eun Dong Ep 6


tv Report - Naver: 'My Love Eun Dong' Kim Sarang is recovering her memories, 'That other man is Joo Jin Mo'

1. [+2481, -21] Congrats on hitting your best rating of 1.4%!! I hope it'll keep rising!! You're not thinking of ending it early, right? The preview for the drama that's airing on July was shown yesterday.  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Hwaiting for the ratings ♡♡♡♡♡

2. [+1336, -12] I'm pretty sure Ra Il is Hyun Soo's son. If you've watched The Beginning, there's a short bed scene. 

3. [+1011, -21] This drama is amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+428, -4] I wish this writer creates another drama but air it on public channel next time 

5. [+317, -5] All the comments are so positive..People should watch this drama... That's all 

6. [+181, -1] I'm a 37-year-old man.. And this drama makes my heart flutter

7. [+177, -1] Episode 6 was packed with emotions. I cried with him. Joo Jin Mo's acting in the restaurant scene when he tries to conceal what he truly feels~~ The two of them talking and laughing like they were just in their own little word. They lost their sense of time that they had to be reminded that the restaurant was about to close for the night .~~ How I am supposed to wait for a week? Writer-nim, you're the best. This drama is the best~ 

8. [+88, 0] True that it's an affair but her marriage has been wrong from the very start. Her adoptive parents probably pressured her to not meet Eun Ho. In 'The Beginning', Hyun Soo and Eun Dong spent the night together and so there's a big possibility that Ra Il is Hyun Soo's son. They took advantage of her memory loss and manipulated her into thinking that she has been Seo Jung Eun all her life.  It's basically a fraud marriage. In real life, a woman in that situation might end up losing her mind or worst-case scenario, try to kill herself if she ever finds out.

10. [+80, 0] Joo Jin Mo's acting gave me goosebumps. That restaurant scene.. He's smiling but in the inside, he must be hurting and yearning for her.  He's unbelievably good. But his coordi must be an anti? His clothes look so bad.........

Producer Ep 10


Star News - Naver: Gong Hyo Jin-ssi, it's time to accept Kim Soo Hyun-ssi's feelings! 

1. [+2883, -506] Who couldn't sleep after that swing kiss scene? 

2. [+3142, -873] Please accept him. Please  ㅠㅠ

3. [+2474, -393] My heart fluttered ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+2505, -617] That's so cool of Baek Seung Chan. Tak Ye Jin needs to realize Seung Chan's feelings for her ㅠㅠ

5. [+547, -144] Cindy is really pitiful but Seung Chan can't fool himself into thinking who he really wants to be with. If he gives up on Ye Jin because of his sympathy for Cindy, he won't be happy which would just be miserable for Cindy. Just another reason why the storyline should lean towards YeChan

6. [+413, -53] Last night's kiss scene was daebak!!! YeChan

7. [+170, -22] Best scene last night. It made me scream. Seung Chan is happier when he's with Ye Jin.. I really want them together

8. [+187, -36] Writer, you should really stop making Ye Jin seem like an airhead now.. That kiss scene seals it for themㅠㅠㅠ Kim Soo Hyun is doing such an impressive job. He and Gong Hyo Jin match so well.. I would love to see them play a couple in another drama ㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+96, -29] There's only 2 episodes left and it won't make sense if Seung Chan suddenly started liking Cindy

10. [+43, -9] I'm sure anyone would be happy if this drama gets an extension, but I honestly want it to end. I hate how that it has gotten to a point where the characters are fiercely pitted against each other .. What did Cindy do to deserve it?


Ex-Girlfriend Club Ep 11


Osen - Nate: 'Ex-Girlfriend Club' Byun Yo Han 'explosive anger' after seeing Song Ji Hyo and Do Sang Woo hug

1. [+207, -7] Final episode tomorrow ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Give me 4 more episodes..

2. [+151, -4] This is my happiness on Fridaysㅜㅜㅜㅜ How dare you end early? ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+28, -1] Byun Yo Han has a talent for making his acting feel so real. He really looked like a boyfriend who's angry at his gf during this scene. I love this drama, I'm sad to see it end this fast

Naver
4. [+283, -6] This drama is so good!!

5. [+46, 0] This ends tomorrow ㅋㅋㅋㅋF*ck

6. [+34, 0] That last part was so hilarious I wanna see more of their love triangle. Finale tomorrow...

7. [+32, 0] I swear, this was shown like a few minutes ago. Journalist, you're so quick ㅋㅋ

8. [+26, -1] A secondary male lead is typically annoying but Do Sang Woo is so charming and handsome. I love the two male leads. I hate that they're ending this drama early


My Love Eun Dong Ep 5

news 1 - Naver: 'Eun Dong' Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang who'll finally meet each other after countless missed encounters

1. [+2591, -43] I personally think this is this year's best drama ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+1867, -34] "I'll have to steal her away" ....

3. [+1760, -22] Finallyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I seriously can't wait for tomorrow's episode... ㅠㅠㅜㅜ

4. [+1551, -21] This drama is amazing. That earnest look he had when he saw Eun Dong made me cryㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+489, -6] Fast-paced drama with well-written script.. Heart-wrenching memories.. Goosebumps

6. [+489, -8] The story is really good and it's getting positive reviews. I hope more people would watch it

7. [+488, -8] Why can't they air this drama on a public channel?~~~~ I cried... "I'll steal her away". ㅠㅠYes, you should!!!!

8. [+442, -4] What's the backstory between her husband and her adoptive parents!!!!!!! Ah~~

9. [+419, -4] Joo Jin Mo at the ending scene was seriously the bestㅠㅠ I cried with him ㅠㅠThis drama is so unique from others . It's emotional, serene, warm and beautiful. I'm in love. Please watch itㅠㅠ

10. [+411, -4] I love Jr. as the younger Hyunsoo and I love Joo Jin Mo as the grown-up version

11. [392, -3] Yes. Steal her away. Eun Dong-ah, you just need to recover your memories now

12. [+331, -4] Joo Jin Mo's eyes are so expressive. Wow... I'm so focused when I watch this drama!!! I can't wait for tomorrow~~

Orange Marmalade Ep 6

tv Report - Naver: 'Orange Marmalade' Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun, "I have stood still to see you", Confession

1. [+1558, -173] The plot is lost in the mountains.. Seolhyun's really pretty

2. [+1084, -63] If you're handsome, you're my oppa

3. [+585, -35] Mari and Jae Min's rice ball scene was really fun ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+182, -22] One person is saving this mess of a  drama.. What could have happened if they didn't have Yeo Jin Goo?

5. [+134, -19] I'm 40 years old.. And Yeo Jin Goo makes my heart flutter

6. [+75, -2] Jung Jae Min is so in love that he's willing to steal rice for herㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It was so funny when they were eating rice, my whole family was laughing. I love this drama. Makes my Fridays happy ㅠㅠ♥♥

7. [+60, -8] I still don't get this random change but it shows that Yeo Jin Goo's strength is with sageuks. This drama would've been considered a failure right now without him. It has gotten so boring but he lights up the screen during his parts

8. [+52, -5] I find the sageuk version really fun... The leads are all so pretty

9. [+38, -1] His voice is so cool. I always listen carefully when he speaks

10. [+39, -2] Sweet~~~ They have a good chemistry 

Producer

Osen - Naver: 'Producer' Cha Tae Hyun confesses to Gong Hyo Jin "I don't like to see you leave"... birth of a couple?

1. [+6214, -100] So fun. I love those NGs tooㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+6040, -119] Seung Chan-ah, why are you standing there again? ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅠ

3. [+4573, -70] The NGs were freaking hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+4290, -530] How cool of Ra Joon Mo Please be more expressive with your feelings from now on

5. [+1539, -77] Baek Seung Chan's first love must really be Tak Ye Jin

6. [+1121, -82] Poor Cindy.  I hate CEO Byun and that new girl under her care

7. [+1014, -311] I feel bad for Seung Chan who witnessed the confession ㅠㅠㅠㅠPlease take Ye Jin back ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Newsen - Nate: 'Producer' IU wins #1 on Music Bank, 'tearful and sincere speech'

8. [+681, -58] I teared up during this part. I want Cindy to become more successful. I don't care if she becomes a couple with Baek Seung Chan. I just hope it's a good relationship in which they care for each other

9. [+598, -65] So sad for Cindy todayㅠㅠㅠㅠ IU's acting is good.... CEO Byun is so annoying

10. [+509, -61] I really like the crying scene

11. [+51, -1] Rather than shipping her with anyone, I wanna see her escape CEO Byun's shadow, while she gets real friends and does what truly makes her happy.

12. [+45, -4] I feel so bad for Cindy. Makes me think of celebrities who were in the same situation and eventually disappeared from the industry


22 comments:

Anne Ainun said...

Cindy ㅜㅜ

Ivery said...

. [+134, -19] I'm 40 years old.. And Yeo Jin Goo makes my heart flutter

Lool

choconerd said...

Thank you so much for translating My Love Eundong articles. This drama is so romantic, it's my favorite drama that's airing right now. I freaking screamed when he said "I'll steal her". AhhhH!!! JJM and KSR haven't had a scene together but they have a hot chemistry. I can't wait for Episode 6

denise said...

when eun ho finally saw her; has to be the most tear-jerking moment. i really can't wait to see the story behind the eundong's adopted parents and the husband to be unravelled, i just feel so sympathetic for eun dong knowing that they took advantage of her losing her memories :((((

ema said...

Cindy I cried with u. Now I only care for u. Wishing for ur happiness

amaBeez said...

my otp is Cindy with happiness! i hope she'll get it soon..
btw, getting really sick with first love crap in k-drama.. lol
so anyone suggesting Eun Dong? because yeah, it's kinda never ending first love story..

Aaerika said...

#JusticeforCindy. I don't understand why the writers are doing this to her.

KSW said...

CINDY WE LOVE YOU TT___TT

choconerd said...

My Love Eundong seriously gives me the feels. It's not your typical first love story although the drama is centered on first love and concept of one true love. The plot isn't draggy, the cast is good at acting and they make really good cliff hangers. The first 2 episodes were a bit slow for me but it starts to get interesting when the older leads take over. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

KSW said...

According to that book BSC gave her to read, she has to experience pain and sacrifice before entering a new world. Not that her entire life since she was 13 hasn't already been nothing but pain and sacrifice but here we go again. A continuous cycle of unhappiness for Cindy while BSC is all giggles for TYJ.

linekaw said...

11. [+51, -1] Rather than shipping her with anyone, I wanna see her escape CEO Byun's shadow, while she gets real friends and does what truly makes her happy.

wow i tweeted pretty much the same thing yesterday!

Lily said...

Please let Cindy be happy in the end.... I was so happy when Ye Jin stood up for her against Byun CEO again, she obviously cares about her so much.

Eon099 said...

K Will as a cameo XD

justtttt said...

If you want to try to watch Eun Dong, watch The Beginning first. Their acting is really good

panshel said...

Other than Cindy, I hate how the three characters exist solely for the ships. All Seung Chan does is follow Ye Jin around (remodel her apartment, help her move, bring her a flower, buy her a panda), and now Joon Mo is reduced to does he or doesn't he. We hardly get to see them work anymore, and when we do get to see them work, they're always thinking about the other person. That's why I really liked when they filmed MuBank, and we got actual storyline instead of just loveline. Cindy, though, has a life outside Seung Chan, and I'm pretty much only watching for her beat Cruella De Vil. I don't ship anyone with anyone.

panshel said...

I'm so glad Cindy stayed with Ye Jin, who is probably one of the only people who truly cares for her. Byun CEO only cares about how to exploit her for money. I was touched when Ye Jin reluctantly called Cindy to make sure she got home okay with the excuse of where did you put this thing. I hope they can become Cindy's first three friends (well, not including Go Ara).

Fantasiana said...

Park Ji-eun writer-nim should stop messing with Cindy's feeling on Seung Chan she could do better than being so desperate pursuing that clueless innocent rookie PD. I don't give a damn with loveline anymore just give Cindy the happiness of being herself without people controlling her. It's already ep 10 yet Seung Chan is still misleading Cindy if he doesn't want to be with her just clarify it so that she won't have to keep hoping and eyeing on him anymore.

silvermaoh said...

i feel like in the producers they are just pushing for SeungChang and YeJin bc they are the main leads but they dont really match as a couple
same thing they are doing on School 2015. The couples feel so forced

huh said...

I think they should go with Yejin-JoonMo, or no at all. I mean, In the interview Yejin's exes already talk how Yejin always put Joonmo into their relationship. And she never realize BSC feeling until she heard that doll talking to her. I sure she is going to reject him in the early 11th ep. Now wether she will going tobe with Joonmo or not, it's all depends on Joonmo action. But I'm sure it's the only ship left for this, now that BSC clearly reject Cindy's feeling. I'm not feeling it for other couple, in fact, I don't really feeling it too with Yejin-Joonmo.


For Cindy, I just hope she gains friends, she is so vulnerable being all alone like that. I hope she will get along with her haters turn fans, and also with the PDs. Also to be able to escaped from the Byunpire. Cindy is the only character that mature within the drama. BSC still the same puppy. 1st episode, he followed his dream girl into KBS, now he fixes Yejin house left and right, nothing new. Joonmo still the same cowardly person. And for Yejin, she doesn't even have strong personality traits to begin with. She is just there for the loveline.

krook1 said...

T_T the subtitles are all gone in subscene.... huhuhu

Jeena said...

hi, i heard about The beginning and i'm pretty curious about it. By chance do you have a link or please let me know some details about it? Thank you very much!!!

justtttt said...

I think there's only igot7 subs for the beginning so it's only Junior cut for ep3 and 4. You can find it here
http://www.dailymotion.com/ohmygot7forum01
youtube.com/channel/UCn7TO8iREJS_WKbIHeSShgw

If you want to watch it without subs you can watch it in naver