23 June 2015

[Spoilers] High Society 6, Hwajung 22, I Remember You 2

Tuesday, June 23 Ratings
1. Hwajung - 10.7%
2. High Society - 9.8%
3. I Remember You - 4.7%

High Society Ep 6

Ten Asia - Naver: 'High Society' Park Hyung Shik and Im Ji Yeon, please let them love

1. [+1,822, -93] Surprised by Park Hyung Shik's acting last night. Since when did he become this good? So handsome. 'High Society's such an awesome drama. I love this couple

2. [+1,781, -58] Watching this drama for the male leads. A rediscovery of Park Hyung Shik.. Have you always been this handsome? ㅋㅋ

3. [+271, -9] Chang Soo -  Ji Yi  and Go Doo Shim's ahjumma's parts are the best things about this drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+246, -16] Watching the drama for these two. I need more scenes of them

5. [+110, -8] I like to think that they're the main couple

6. [+98, -3] Chang Soo's a tsundere while Ji Yi is outspokenㅋㅋㅋ They're really charming

7. [+85, -2] Park Hyung Shik's acting has significantly improved.. He hasn't had any acting controversies before but in this drama, he's really showcasing his talent.. I hope this couple ends up

8. [+80, -2] Park Hyung Shik is tall and handsome.. He doesn't lose to a model like Sung Joonㅋㅋㅋ His looks are being wasted as an idol

Hwajung Ep 22

tv Report - Naver: 'Hwajung' Cha Seung Won notes Kim Yeo Jin's absence "You're not here too.."

1. [+140, -1] Kwanghae is too pititful..

2. [+122, -2] Cha Seung Won's acting is terrific and so is Kim Yeo Jin's

3. [+36, -1] 'Hwajung' is getting addictive

4. [+25, -3] 'Hwajung' must really be popular

5. [+6, -2] The female lead is tragic

6. [+5, -2] Kwanghae's about to die soon. Cha Seung Won has been amazing all throughout.. Hoping that Kim Jae Won-ssi's able to manage...

I Remember You Ep 2


My Daily - Naver: 'I Remember You' Frightening Seo In Gook, Reveal to us his identity

1. [+1,098, -52] What does his smile mean at the end? This drama's getting interesting.. Gotta watch the broadcast again next week

2. [+860, -46] The drama is so goodㅠㅠ♡♡♡♡ Bo Geum oppa is Seo In Gook's younger brother

3. [+806, -74] Really good ㅜㅜㅜDo Kyung Soo's acting is jjang!

4. [+719, -71] D.O isn't a fixed cast but IRY is so fun! This is what I'll watch for Mon-Tue!!
The child actor is brilliant.. I got sudden chills when he opened the door after his dad and Joon Young fought... When they were younger, the true monster was his  dongsaeng

6. [+125, -7] What's the meaning of his smile?? I'm so curious.. This is my Mon-Tue drama^^

7. [+111, -10] This drama is giving me the same thrills I had when I watched 'I Hear Your Voice'. The acting and the characters are so refined

8. [+104, 6] Seo In Gook's really cool in this drama

9. [+53, -1] I thought Hyun is an innocent man but he's giving the villain vibe with that smile in the end. I'm so curious.. I love Hyun and Ji An's bickering. Haha. When will Monday arrive?

10. [+43, -1] I'm hooked 

14 comments:

anon said...

OMG park hyung shik is literally perfect??? like what is this everytime he's onscreen I get shocked because he's sooo attractive lmao

Random Noona said...

actor do

Shang said...

High Society is terrible though- plot all over the place, frustrating characters that lead to sub-par acting due to shitty material.
I just look at Hyunsiks shirtless scenes.

parkkeu said...

I remember you is really good. I wish it keep it up so the rating will increase greatly. Seo In Guk is so cool, his character in this drama made me squealing like asdfghjkl .

And Do Kyungsoo is a gem!

girl said...

I Remember You makes me super curious with everything. So far the drama has been good. Do Kyungsoo's acting gave me chills. He did an amazing job acting as a psychopath.

Min_min said...

Hyungsik was really great in High Society. Not just his looks, his acting is really good.

omoooo said...

yup... in IRY I think the true monster is his brother..

vaseline said...

eh, i might be the only one who don't think hyungsik's good looking... it's his nose, i think

Dani said...

!!!!! I thought I was alone in this (I think it's his nose too)

__soosee said...

Hello monster(IRY) is realy good!!!!!! but for me i think the little brother is the real monster BUT IM CONFUSED AGAIN!!! Lee Hyeon !!!!!!!! whats happening!!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------
7. [+111, -10] This drama is giving me the same thrills I had when I watched 'I Hear Your Voice'. The acting and the characters are so refined

Ivery said...

Yeah I also think the little brother is the monster and the older brother is just trying to protect him but that's what is think lol

👀👌 said...

"[+1,098, -52] What does his smile mean at the end? This drama's getting interesting.. Gotta watch the broadcast again next week"


i'm horrible because i was gonna dropped it after this episode because i was only mainly watching it for kyungsoo and if we take out his character's story, i just got hooked a little bit because of my questions and doubts regarding lee hyeon's brother bUT DANG IT THE TAPE AT THE ENDING AND THEN YES LEE HYEON'S SMILE AT THE END OF EPISODE TWO LEFT ME WONDERING WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT SO I HAVE TO TUNE IN NEXT WEEK! >.<

yeoshinn said...

I remember you is sooooo good. That exo guy acting as psycho is really good at, well, acting psycho. I'm really curious about the brother's story and is super intrigued by why did Jang Nara's character started stalking Lee Hyun.

오다 said...

people is saying hyun is not the monster, but the the brother is. i can sense that fishy plot but is it a sin if i want a plot like Dexter? monster isn't always a bad news :( i love dexter, let hyun be the dexter in this drama plz T_T