30 June 2015

[Spoilers] High Society, Hwajung, I Remember You + My Love Eundong's online popularity

Monday, June 29 Ratings
1. Hwajung - 10.0%
2. High Society - 9.1%
3. I Remember You - 4.7%

High Society


Newsen - Nate: 'High Society' Uee's awakening, starts a battle to be the successor 

1. [+273, -41] Sung Joon can't act. He mumbles the entire time and shows no emotion at all.. The same level as Ahn Jae Hyun. Park Hyung Shik beats him in acting and visuals. The most fun parts are during Park Hyung Shik, Im Ji Yeon and Go Doo Shim's scenes.

2. [+203, -22] Hyung Shik - Im Ji Yeon couple is sweeter and more likeable than the Uee-Sung Joon couple...

3. [+137, -20] I predicted this to be a fail drama but look how the ratings are always so high.. It might steal the top spot from Hwajung anytime soon. Park Hyung Shik's really good at acting

Osen - Naver

4. [+3,084, -96] Park Hyung Shik picked a good role this time.. He gives me a heart attack during his parts.. His role is much better than his previous ones.

5. [+1,969, -210] I hate Choi Joon Ki. He has inferiority complex. Yoon Ha's better off with CHang Soo

6. [+1,468, -40] The mom is so heartless....

7. [+745, -74] More Chang Soo and Ji Yi scenes please. . . Has Uee's enunciation always been this bad??? Her smile is awkward and I keep hearing her lisp

8. [+345, -20] In dramas I've watched, I always cheer for the main male lead no matter how cool the second male lead is but strangely in this drama, I love the second male lead more. Male lead, please try harder ㅋㅋ

9. [+279, -26] Yoon Ha matches better with Chang Soo. I was never interested in Park Hyung Shik before but his scenes in this drama make my heart flutter

10. [+114, -23] Chang Soo - Yi Ji ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hwajung 

Osen - Naver: 'Hwajung' Lee Yeon Hee forgives Cha Seung Won "Understands the weight of the royal throne"

1. [+3,230, -216] I can forgive anything but Lee Yeon Hee's acting

2. [+2,392, -133] Who will forgive Lee Yeon Hee's acting?...

3. [+1,362, -116] Kim Jae Won should stay away from sageuks. He does't match them at all

4. [+610, -63] Why does this make me so sad? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+306, -25] I liked her acting in 'Miss Korea'... Lee Yeon Hee, no more sageuks for you... It's not an easy path as you think..

6. [+291, -43] If Lee Yeon Hee has any conscience, she should retire from acting

7. [+213, -21] What a relief that we don't get to see her crossdressing parts and forced acting anymore. Who knows? This drama would at at least be worth watching without the crossdressing plot

8. [+65, -4] Her expression in that photo is already cringe

9. [+46, -3] This show's still airing?


I Remember You

Newsen - Nate: 'I Remember You' Seo In Gooks is suspicious of Jang Nara "What is your indentity?"

1. [+165, -6] Park Bo Geum is probably Seo In Gook's younger brother. He gives the creeper vibes but why do I love it when he smiles?

2. [+165, -8] The plot and acting are awesome. One of those dramas that you need to concentrate on.  The female lead is frustrating at this point so Seo In Gook needs to work twice as hard

3. [+160, -8] Park Bo Geum does seem like Seo In Gook's younger brother!!Jang Nara's keeping an eye on Seo In Gook because she thinks he killed Jeon Kwang Ryul... A probable reason why she used to follow him when they were younger. I'm curious of what's gonna happen tomorrow!! Seo In Gook is solidifying his reputation as an actor

Naver

4. [+2,071, -23] He said, "Should I kill him?" but he really did have him caught in China ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1,812, -37] Fun. So fun ㅋㅋTomorrow better come faster~~~^^ As expected of In Gookieㅋㅋ

6. [+197, -7] Seo In Gook is so sexy

7. [+154, -6] Can't they just air this everydayㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm always so curious of what's gonna happen next

8. [+128, -8] The gallery president needs to have more scenes with Seo In Gook because they're hilarious together ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+96, -2] I'm guessing that the lawyer is Seo In Gooks' missing little brother. I can't wait until we see the adult Lee Joon Youngㅋㅋㅋㅋ This drama rocks  ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

10. [+78, -3] When did Seo In Gook become so amazing at acting?


tv Report - Naver: Do Kyung Soo and Tae In Ho's cameos that will make you gasp 

1. [+1,091, -78] Do Kyung Soo's cameo did wonders

2. [+823, -30] All the actors did a wonderful job and they were enjoyable to watch. Great job in picking Jeon Kwang Ryul and D.O to cameo ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+648, -44] D.O. Do Kyung Soo, hwaiting!

4. [+503, -68] Do Kyung Soo's the best!!!!!!

5. [+443, -17] This drama is really good!!!!!!!

6. [+85, -3] D.O's acting as Lee Joon Young gave me goosebumps

7. [+67, -4] Do Kyung Soo's acting is honestly so good

8. [+63, 0] He was scary. Unfortunate that D.O's just a cameo




My Daily - Naver: 'My Love Eun Dong' generating online buzz through viewers' support, 'hot' 

1. [+90, -2] 'Eun Dong' is really a daebak drama.. ㅜㅜPlease watch it

2. [+59, 0] Love Kim is so pretty and Actor Joo is cool. My heart just races when I hear his voice. Their acting is daebak. Cheering for them

3. [+46, 0] Sponsoring 100 pairs of shoes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

tv Report - Naver

4. [+170, 0]  Finally, a touching love story in such a long time. In particular,  Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sarang's acting delivers such heart-rending emotions I've never felt before

5. [+146, 0] The best.. Currently watching it on repeat.. Cheering for MLE. I'll be watching the broadcast. Hoping that the ratings will soar ☆^^☆

6. [+33, 0] Please upload the preview for Ep. 11~ Friday, come faster.

Osen - Naver: "Producing dramas you won't find on public channels.. JTBC's pride

7. [+1,350, -31] Jung Woo Sung and Han Ji Min's 'Padam Padam' was a good drama.

8. [+1,324, -38] JTBC shows are fresh and original while the public broadcast ones are poisonous and predictable. JTBC's always trying out new stuff

9. [+822, -30] 'Eun Dong is amazing~ Please produce dramas that emotion-filled dramas and that aren't makjangs. Please have an extension for Eun Dong too~^^

10. [+139, -11] Currently addicted to 'Eun Dong'. Once you start, you can't let go. It deserves higher ratings and it's a shame that not many people are watching it.

26 comments:

A. said...

My Love Eundong is so heart wrenching ;;

twicawind said...

My Love Eundong is currently everything. Once I started it, dropped all the other shows, that's how good it is.

love at the first sight said...

like those Knetz i want Uee and Hyung Shik to be a couple too. please give us a exciting sexy twist, writer nim.

오다 said...

[+165, -6] Park Bo Geum is probably Seo In Gook's younger brother. He gives the creeper vibes but why do I love it when he smiles?

^

me too T______T imma gonna keep him inside a box for myself

[+78, -3] When did Seo In Gook become so amazing at acting?



^
he is good since the start tho? he caught me on master's sun and High School King <3


fighting IRY ! hope the rating will increase anytime soon

한빙/PANNCHOA said...

Hi KKULJAEM can you help us and NB trend #helpleejunghee on July 1st 11PM EST time? thank you!! :)

KSW said...

I really like My Love Eun Dong but the whole caught up on his first love for 2 decades kind of throws me off. It's makjang -> the whole memory loss I can't love anyone else but her storyline, but I think it's been executed well enough by the cast that it doesn't seem so cringe-worthy.
Jo Jin Moo gives his character so much life he's what makes it convincing.

kar said...

I wasn't amazed by the younger counterparts, which is kind of sad because I've seen how i-fans love them. And now I'm afraid to continue ._.

mycutybee said...

No pleaso nozz
The 2nd leads couple is awesome
And i love im ji yeon acting and character more than Uee's.

mycutybee said...

It's beautiful yet throwing me off too. Two times is a bit too much? With the memory loss, clingy husband, and the constant teary eyes closed up "hyunsooo opaaaaa" but still it's filmed and acted really well....

ssss said...

MLE relly deserve the praise from i fans..storyline..acting directing and ost are complete package for drama..cant wait for friday

me, exo and our galaxy said...

Honestly the 2nd couple are more fun because of Hyung Shik not im ji yeon. she can't act and she is not as pretty as Uee imo. Hyung Shik is the awesome one and he deserve a better partner.

francesca said...

thank you so much por you wonderfull job

mycutybee said...

Both female leads are bad but UEE is worse and her overdone PS eith bad acting is making it worse. The only saving grace of this drama
Is Park hyung sik and go do shim
The rest?? Better get back to supporting roles

funny one said...

From what i know UEE had done her eyes but the rest of her face is natural and personally i find UEE very pretty and decent at acting , well at least better than the other girl.

huh said...

since reply honestly. He is sooo good

huh said...

unfortunately there is no better partner for him in this drama. Can he go with Nam Jihyun again???
http://kpopbuddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/1408661174964_99_20140822074704.jpg https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/dd/41/75/dd4175b1bb3cf9dd431ac9d1209be15c.jpg

I only watch this drama for him actually. The plot, and the cast is not to my liking.

big baby said...

Yeay. i loved those two together. they were so cute. but i think Uee and Hyung Shik could have been such a good looking couple too. Uee has charisma more than cuteness and it would've been nice to see how Hyung Shik's chemistry would be like with a partner like that instead of the cute type all over again.

Sofia said...

I really liked Kyungsoo acting in ITIL, I will give a try to I remember you just to watch his cameo.

joujouji said...

I dropped high society at the third episode. The acting was meh

shiro 白 said...

Pannchoaaaaaaaaaaaaa 😍😍😍😍🙆👋👋

sugarlolly said...

There is no good female lead here. UEE awkward acting and lisp is terrible
. im JI Yeon overacting is even worse...
I don't like all the casts and Park hyung sik acting is actually saving this drama.
UEE's acting used to be quite good but now her quality of acting and face have been downgrading #sorry

KkulJaem꿀잼 said...

Hi Pannchoa!!! Yes, of course. Thank you so much for doing this:)

한빙/PANNCHOA said...

yay!!Thank you too ^0^

한빙/PANNCHOA said...

hello ^_^

오다 said...

i don't watch reply for one and other reason :( is it that good?

huh said...

it was that good. One of my all time favourites. Since reply 1997, I start searching about Apink, Infinite, and Seo Inguk. Eventhough after finding Infinite my heart goes to Sunggyu the most, but Hoya was the start. I even liked Eun Jiwon there, whom I abandoned later after the genius 2. Even reply 1994 was also good, although could not beat the original. Try watch it! I recommend.