3 June 2015

[Spoilers] Mask 3+4, Masked Prosecutor 5+6, Warm and Cozy 7+8

Thursday, June 4 Ratings
1. Mask - 10.7%
2. Warm and Cozy - 7.6%
3. Masked Prosecutor - 5.3%

Mask Ep 4

Osen - Naver: 'Mask' Yeon Jung Hoon gets in a car accident while chasing Soo Ae.. "You can't kill me"

1. [+2358, -72] Ah..............Soo Ae's acting is amazing ㅜㅜ

2. [+1780, -56] The death of her unni, Ji Eun, seems suspicious 

3. [+1738, -84] So annoying. Felt like the whole hour was spent on worrying and finding her mom 

4. [+526, -22] She's a great actress but they're trying to make her character look miserable and annoying 

5. [+476, -30] Byun Ji Sook is frustrating. I don't understand why she would try to find her mom 

6. [+258, -9] I wanna see Soo Ae be act more like Seo Eun Ha 

7. [+162, -11] Ji Sook's mom might also be Eun Ha's mom. They're twins but the mom got married to the poor dad and only took Ji Sook with her 

8. [+151, -6]  What the hell is with commenters saying that she's annoying for trying to find her mom.. Her head wants to go according to what Yeon Jung Hoon says but her heart feels uneasy. If ever my mom goes missing, I would go crazy too.. I cried during that scene 

Masked Prosecutor Ep 6

Osen - Naver: "Masked Prosecutor", Developing 'some' relationship between Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah?

1. [+130, -8] I love Joo Sang Wook

2. [+128, -11] This drama has good actors, the plot is refreshing and deals with justice but why I don't understand why it's not doing well ratings-wise? Is it because of the directing? This is unfortunate because 'Masked Prosecutor' is really fun ㅜㅜHwaiting to the cast!

3. [+99, -16] This drama is so good.. but people are more drawn to that absurd doppelgänger story..

4. [+61, -8] 'Masked Prosecutor' is jjang jjang jjang^^ The acting and story are jjang. I'm enjoying it a lot^-^

5. [+19, -6] Impressed by Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah's acting. The mask concept might seem immature but the plot is fresh and delightful

6. [+16, -5] The acting is great but the pace is dragging the quality of the drama. To the actors, please review the script before you calling it a deal. Everyone's calling themselves writer these days and look at the crap they put out

7. [+6, 0] Terrible script. I hoped that the directing could cover the flawed writing like that junkyard scene but the directing is  also awful. Just watching this for Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah 


Warm and Cozy Ep 8

Xports News- Naver: 'Warm and Cozy' Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang So Ra's start of a relationship
"All yours until death"

1. [+6227, -59] No I don't wanna know how to make Spicy Beef Stew. Give me the next episode preview

2. [+4192, -89] ㅜㅜㅜThis drama is so good ㅜㅜㅜMost fun drama lately ㅠㅜ!

3. [+3092, -62] They match so well ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

4. [+2668, -42] Kyaa!!! I can't wait for next week!! 

5. [+655, -6] I love Lee Sung Jae and the diver ahjumma's story tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so excited for next week 

6. [+465, -9] 'Warm and Cozy' is a drama that's not packed with artificial seasonings.. At first it was bland and wasn't to my liking but now it has become tastier. It's a healing drama that makes me smile and feel good 

7. [+436, -7] My heart was pounding like crazy today. They match so well..... Cute couple 

8. [+209, -5] Ratings, what exactly are you?!!!! I've been feeling down the whole day after all the Mers news but  'Warm and Cozy' made me happy 


Wednesday, June 3 Ratings 
1. Mask - 8.6%
2. Warm and Cozy - 7.0%
3. Masked Prosecutor - 5.9%

Mask 

Xports News - Naver: 'Mask' Soo Ae marries Joo Ji Hoon after witnessing her funeral

1. [+2929, -72] This drama is so good. Soo Ae looked so pretty in her dress

2. [+2580, -52] Great directing.. Those loan sharks carrying the condolence money box

3. [+1995, -46] I hope she and Joo Ji Hoon will rely on each other from now on

4. [+329, -8] As expected from the writer of 'Secret'.. The plot moves fast and all the situations fit so well

5. [+315, -12] Soo Ae's voice sounds so nice

6. [+190, -10] I have nothing to watch these days but  this drama really stands out~^^ Soo Ae and Joo Ji Hoon's acting just draws me in. Feels like I'm watching a movie each time. Yeon Jung Hoon, too, is impressive. Such a masterpiece of a drama~~

7. [+148, -7] Every second of this drama is worth it

8. [+103, -9] This could become the best drama of the first part of the year. Episodes 1-3 have been epic so far. They don't rely on excessive media plays. First 10 seconds and I already loved it

Masked Prosecutor


Osen - Naver: 'Masked Prosecutor' Hwang Son Hee finds out Jo Sang Wook's masked identity 

1. [+121, -34] Most fun drama lately

2. [+96, -28] Why did I mistake this for 'Mask King' again?

3. [+59, -9] This drama is fun but it would benefit by having a loveline

4. [+31, -5] Fun episode. I can't wait for tomorrow. What will happen to Kim Sun Ah?

5. [+23, -2] Jo Sang Wook and Hwang Son Hee should have a loveline. This drama is getting interesting

6. [+15, -2] Time flies when I watch this drama. Kim Sun Ah and Jeon Kwang Ryul were amazing today

7. [+7, -2] The plot is moving so fast. Jo Sang Wook is so handsome. Prosecutor Seo Ri Na is so charming


Warm and Cozy

Xports News - Naver: 'Warm and Cozy' Yoo Yeon Seok's explosion of jealousy at Kang So Ra and Kim Sung Woo, "Our Jung Joo"

1. [+249, -80] Yoo Yeon Seok is a cutie

2. [+201, -10] This drama is so good ㅠㅠㅠ They're so sweet ~~~

3. [+149, -12] I'm watching this drama for Yoo Yeon Seok~^^


Nate

4. [+222, -4] Finally a drama that makes my heart flutter. Today's episode was really fun!!! Uncomfortable uncomfortable ㅜㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+194, -5] Kang So Ra looked stunning in today's episode. That part when she opened the curtain to give Geon Woo the skincare.. I'm a woman but my heart raced during that scene

6. [+30, -1] I've always wanted to see a lighthearted male lead in a drama. And Yoo Yeon Seok is doing a great job. He's so funny and cute. Kang So Ra and Kim Sung Woo are good at acting. And Lee Sung Jae and the diver ahjumma are so likeable. Hong Sisters' dramas are always so fun~

7. [+24, -1] I personally find this more fun than 'Master's Sun'. I hope the ratings soar~

8. [+19, 0] The town mayor's bus scene is daebak~ The uncomfortable scene made my heart flutter. Such a fresh drama


15 comments:

Stormrox said...

i am loving warm and cozy and mask is sooo amazing as expected from secret writer

happykaoriri said...

Mask is intense and the makjang-ish as usual from secret writer but it really catch your attention.

_엑소-L said...

dropped warm & cozy after episode 2. idk if I should pick it back up seems too slow to me with a boring plot.

happykaoriri said...

It's not as good a s Hong Sister dramas usually and much slower to mee too ... But it does get better

love at the first sight said...

it gets better. if you have time, give it a try.

Aaerika said...

Why is it that every time I see Yeonseok in Warm and Cozy, I'm reminded of EXO Sehun T__T

linhcu said...

Many people said that, including me, hehe

swinter101 said...

it's not that great, it's ok but reading the recaps is better.

placeforu said...

MASK is really amazing, i like those makjang elements that catch your attention and move fast!You need a good scrip writer, director and good actors to make it work.

amaBeez said...

this drama is so fun, but soooo laid back at the same time! nothing to exaggerate..
so if you like intense stuff, this drama probably wont suit your taste.. =)

2m2i4k1i said...

OH MY GOD! MASK IS SOOOO GOOD! SLAAAY~ Please watch it everyone!

ranhuun said...

mask is amazing

ditaalvina said...

[+6227, -59] No I don't wanna know how to make Spicy Beef Stew. Give me the next episode preview

Like me too~~~ i want the next eps preview !!!!!

placeforu said...

Thank you kkuljaem for translating lots of articles on casting, drama ratings and new stills.

placeforu said...

As expected from Secret writer!! Great makjang script, good directing combining with talented casts, there we go, we have a show that put viewers to the edge of the seat. Soo Ae is truly a good actress and pretty tp boot. Jun Ji Hoon is handsome too.