10 June 2015

[Spoilers] Mask Ep 5+6, Masked Prosecutor Ep 7+8, Warm and Cozy Ep 9+10

Thursday, June 11 Ratings
1. Mask - 9.8% 
2. Warm and Cozy - 8.8%
3. Masked Prosecutor - 5.4%

Mask Ep 6

Tv Report - Naver: 'Mask' Soo Ae and Joo Ji Hoon's romance that sparks jealousy

1. [+1129, -19] 'Mask' is amazing

2. [+1071, -20] Joo Ji Hoon is so sexy. I'm jealous of Ga Inㅋ ㅋ

3. [629, -9] Yeon Jung Hoon is jealous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+165, -2] All the actors/actresses are good at acting. And thank you for Joo Ji Hoon's shirtless scenes 

5. [+132, -4] The naked hug is so sexy and heart-fluttering at the same time 


6. [+6768, -147] Does Min Seok Hoon like Byun Ji Sook? 

7. [+5232, -121] That evil expression mixed with jealousy.. Looks like Min Seok Hoon's gonna fall for herㅋㅋㅋ 'Mask' is really fun. Everyone's acting is jjang 

8. [+4889, -234] Joo Ji Hoon's gaze is so sexy... I can't wait for next week 

9. [+1008, -49] The reason behind Yeon Jung Hoon's smile was because in his head, he was thinking, "My wife is Han Ga In"

10. [+846, -13] I'm positive that Min Seok Hoon likes Byun Ji Sookㅋㅋㅋ Now, please give us a fierce love triangleㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+786, -44] Yoo In Young is a great actress too. I don't see any comments about her
-Yoo In Young-ssi's acting is amazing but she got buried by the two main leads. Cheering for her
-Yoo In Young is so pretty 
-Yoo In Young is gorgeous and charming but she gets dumped and drinks alcohol each time 
-Her role her is similar to the one in YWCFTSS
-I crack everytime she calls her husband 'Seo KKun-ssi'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
-Yoon In Young is talented and pretty but she needs a new hair.. Her roles are always the same 

Masked Prosecutor Ep 8

TV Report - Naver: 'Masked Prosecutor' Eom Ki Joon on Joo Sang Wook's masked identity, "Interrogates Kim Sun Ah'

1. [+400, -13] It would be nice if Eom Ki Joon always gets to appear in dramas

2. [+173, -1] Eom Ki Joon's one of my favourite actors but his roles have stayed the same. He should try out playing goofy characters because he's good at it. He was fun in that drama about insurance investigation.

3. [+186, -43] I started watching this drama for Joo Sang Wook but the story is sloppy that it's like a lame imitation of 'Healer'. I switched to another show.

4. [+148, -10] I love Joo Sang Wook

5. [+49, -5] Eom Ki Joon is a good actor but it's time for him to get a new role

6. [30, -3] Great episode. Jo Sang Taek is Kim Sun Ah's dad. I can't wait for next week.

7. [+25, -6] Every episode is fun. It's fast-paced, has good actors and thrilling. Commenters who say this isn't fun clearly don't watch it.

8. [+23, -4] I'm enjoying this drama^^


Warm and Cozy Ep 10

Osen - Naver: 'Warm and Cozy' Kang So Ra and Yoo Yeon Seok's surprise kiss, the one that loves more is weaker 

1. [+3419, -27] Geon Woo is disappointing... I feel so bad for the mayor and Ji Won is cancerous ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+2681, -24] How could you?.... Geon Woo, you're terrible!!

3. [+1706, -43] My heart fluttered!!!!! Until he said, "You lost, right???" Heol ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+610, -34] What the hell is wrong with this male lead?!!!! The mayor is a much better match for her. Writers, please do something about his character..

5. [+573, -8] I wanna slap Geon Wooㅋㅋㅋ Why did you turn the kiss scene into something like that?

6. [+438, -6] I want Jung Joo to end up with Geon Woo but the mayor is such a kind man, I feel so bad for him. I hope they give him a partner too

7. [+306, -4] Geon Woo-ya, what's wrong with you? The mayor is a good man and everyone's working hard to match her with Jung Joo. He's is such a nuisance. Does he not like seeing Jung Joo with another man because she's precious to him or what?? At first, I thought he's just confused about his  own feelings but he has become such a jerk after taking Jung Joo as a joke. Wake up, Baek Geon Woo.

8. [+200, -6] I bet she'll have a better life if she marries the mayorㅋㅋ

9. [+197, -6] Geon Woo needs to stop playing with Jung Joo's feelings. I like the mayor more

---
Wednesday, June 10 Ratings
1. Mask - 9.4%
2. Warm and Cozy - 8.1%
3. Masked Prosecutor - 5.6%

Mask Ep 5

Osen - Naver: 'Mask' Soo Ae and Joo Ji Hoon develop feelings for each other after their marketplace date?

1. [+4249, -114] Joo Ji Hoon is full of charms

2. [+4135, -97] Joo Ji Hoon is so sexy, right?

3. [+2653, -55] Everyone in 'Mask' is good at acting  ㅠㅠ♡It's so fun 

4. [+2155, -39] Sweet. So sweet...

5. [+249, -6] Hey. I'm so jealous of Ga In ㅠㅠㅠJoo Ji Hoon is gorgeous ㅜㅜㅜㅜSoo Ae is so elegant and beautiful. It was daebak when he carried her to the bed. 'Mask' is the best

6. [+211, -5] Anyway, when will Yoo In Young gets a role in which she ends up with someone? She is beautiful and  has model-like proportions but her roles are always the pitiful ones. When will she get a lead role in which she's loved? She's an amazing actress

7. [210, -4] I'm liking where their relationship is heading but what will happen when he finds out about Soo Ae's true identity later on? But he will fall for her regardless

8. [+124, -5] Had no idea Joo Ji Hoon was this charming. I'm so jealous of Ga In
Nate
9. [+352, -14] I wasn't interested in this drama at first but I've come to like Joo Ji Hoon ㅋㅋ

10. [+318, -13] What should I do? I think I've fallen for Joo Ji Hoonㅋㅋㅋㅋ I totally like him

11. [+39, -6] If not for that scandal that took a huge blow on Joo Ji Hoon's image, Kim Soo Hyun wouldn't be as popular as he is right now. Kim Soo Hyun needs to thank Joo Ji Hoon.

Masked Prosecutor Ep 7

TV Report - Naver: 'Masked Prosecutor' Even Lee Moon Shik knows... Kim Sun Ah who doesn't know about Joo Sang Wook's identity

1. [+491, -15] How could you not know?!! You foolish chief detectiveㅜㅜ

2. [+458, -12] Well, it's a drama ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+347, -24] The villains are so incompetent.. Writer, please put more effort .. The villains need to stand out too for the leads characters to look fiercer

4. [+40, -3] His eyes and voice are huge giveaways.. How could you not know?

5. [+42, -10] A waste of Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah's talent! The story has potential but the directing sucks!

6. [+34, -7] Joo Sang Wook's always good with higher-up roles.. His doing a good job in this drama and in 'Birth of a Beauty'

7. [+25, -6] I don't know if this writer is trying to point out that the police is incompetent

8. [+15, -2] This drama is enjoyable. I've been watching the reruns. The first episode was lackluster but the later episodes are better. The problem is they're not promoting it enough. Other dramas airing on the same time slot get so many articles but compare to this one

9. [+15, -2] This drama has amazing actors but the script is so crappy. Writer, please put more effort



Warm and Cozy Ep 9

Osen - Naver: 'Warm and Cozy' Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang So Ra, Stop the push-and-pull and just be honest with each other 

1. [+807, -20] Seeing what Geon Woo did yesterday makes me root for the Mayor and Jung Joo more and moreㅠㅠ What's with the unnecessary cheating?.. I want them to be more honest with their feelings

2. [+525, -3] Stop playing hard to get. Jung Joo's having a hard time

3. [+105, -4] Ah.. Baek Geon Woo is has gotten so annoying. He tried to get Jung Joo's hopes up with his confession. What's the point in chasing Mok Ji Won now? Just stay with Jung Joo

4. [+89, -2] Geon Woo's feelings and actions are vague. He's as nice to Jung Joo as he is to Mok Ji Won.

5. [+75, -5] I'm rooting for her and the mayor

6. [+61, -3] Geon Woo's a disappointment. If you decide to play hard to get, then let Jung Joo be friends with the mayor. Writers, if you keep doing this, I'm gonna stop watching. I don't like dramas with with draggy plots. Shouldn't we be getting kiss scenes at this stage of the drama?

7. [+57, -3] I'm tired of the push-pull thing that's going on. It's getting annoying. Is it really hard to just have them be in love. Writers, do something. Tsk tsk. Expect public channel dramas to drag the hell out of their plots.

8. [+57, -1] Not enough sweet scenes of Jung Joo and Geon Woo


45 comments:

IAmNotJapanese said...

hi kkuljaem, thanks for the trans again ^^
but do you mind sharing the history between Joo Ji Hoon and Kim Soo Hyun if you know anything about it? thank you :)

Linnea said...

What is Joo Ji Hoon's scandal has anything to do w Kim Soo Hyun? Anyone knows? Anw, i always think that Joo Ji Hoon is sexy, his voice and eyes is just so cool, i like him ever since goong, and more after Running Man ;)

Rin said...

JJH has talent, visual, but he ruined his career because of his drug scandal while KSH became top star

Rin said...

I like him ever since Goong while all of my friends crazy over the 2nd male lead. I forgot his name, so bad.

Ivery said...

I love mask! And even though we are supposed to dislike him I actually like him xD

commedesfuckdown said...

They mean Joo Ji Hoon will be a top star now instead of Kim Soo Hyun (who is considered to be top right now domestically and internationally)

오다 said...

praise him ..........

Linnea said...

Maybe they are from the same company. People just want to compare everyone, it's tired ;(

Linnea said...

Kim Joong Hoon? I think it's his name, i kinda like him too. He's smart ;)

Rin said...

I think so, but too bad, he floped so hard after Goong

12oclock said...

I'm fallin in love with Sooae, such amazing actress and her voice . Aw

HJK said...

finally knetz forgive JJH and appreciate his acting talent & charm

placeforu said...

Really love mask! Joo Ji hoon is so charming and SooAe is really elegant. Cant wait until romance blossom between the two.
If not for that drug scandal, Joo Ji Hoon would b at top star level now considering the insanely popular Gong internationally. Gong, boys over flowers, coffe prince are kinda like the beginning of idols drama popularity.

me said...

LOL I didn't know Naeun cameo in mask, she completed the love triangle by photo-bombing? HAHAHAHA

Haeyoung said...

Such a random comparison. They aren't even in the same age bracket! Plus no one can stop a guy as talented as Kim Soo Hyun. These comments just show how popular he is, but it's still out of nowhere lol

Sidney said...

Joo Ji Hoon was extremely popular during Goong days, but then the scandal happened and then he went to the army. He's being compared to Kim Soo Hyun I guess cuz JJH had the same appeal to the public as KSH right now. Like the type of actor you would swoon over and whatnot.

Sidney said...

OMG I loved the part when JJH carried SooAe from the couch to the bed, while she's sleeping. I'm never the type to swoon over romantic moments on any drama, but that did it for me. I think it's the way he did it + take not of his personality (doesn't like touching anyone or others touching him)

persophone said...

yeon jung hoon is love <33333

mia said...

Joo Ji Hoon is so good at romantic scenes, i always swoon whenever he acted in such scenes

justme said...

I swooned so hard lol

omoooo said...

and Sandara too

Lily said...

It's amazing that Joo Ji Hoon still gets praises for his acting even after the scandal....I agree with the netizen who said he could have reached Kim Soo Hyun level if it wasn't for that.

Lily said...

Kkuljaem-nim if it's ok to request, can you translate some article on Lee Jun Ki and Lee Yubi both getting injured on the set of Scholar Who Walks the Night?

She badly injured her back and I'm very worried T__T

anon said...

I still like him so much even after his drug scandal,feel so dissapointed back then lol. But i'm happy he can go back to act in a good drama and recover a bit. After all i like him for his acting,so it feels so nice people recognize it hehe
*Sorry For random sharing

Stormrox said...

omg queen yubi got hurt??? how???

2m2i4k1i said...

Mask is killing me with excitement every week!

choconerd said...

Just realized that their women are both named Ga In. Han Ga In and BEG's Ga In.

Ivery said...

It's on allkpop and soompi .

Ivery said...

She fell and hurt her back ,the doctors told her to rest for 2-3 weeks but she wants to return to filming after 2-3 days ,and her back injury is actually serious. You're supposed to be lying down and covering not bending ,running and etc but all up to her I guess .

Rin said...

Mask ep 5+6 were a bit lacking for me, the script writer couldn't solve some problems completely.
About the acting part, even Hoya is doing better than i expected.
Anw , Minwoo craziness is so cute.

Rin said...

I fell bad for her, but the live shooting system doesn't allow her to rest.

Hope she get better soon

Stormrox said...

Omg poor her, hope she does nt force her body and take it easy

ditaalvina said...

1. [+3419, -27] Geon Woo is disappointing...


Exactly !!!! I was like wtf is going on with this man? Is he really innocent or what? -_-

goldenmellow said...

Seriously random. He's also Hyun bin or Jo In sung age bracket, not KSH. And JJH had fallen from grace loog before KSH reached the top star level.

placeforu said...

Thanks kkujaem for updating about this drama rating and comments everyweek! This drama is my favorite these days. Sure, Mask is makjang fest but with talented actors, good script and directing is fresh to watch nowadays!


I hope the rating breaks into double digits next week.

Shai_love said...

I think I'm done with Warm & Cozy. Geon Woo is such a disappointment and his reasons for being like that are ridiculous. He deserves Ji Won, he's just like her. I feel bad for Mayor Wook because he is a much better man than Geon Woo & actually tells her his feelings, but she's so stuck on Geon Woo that she ignores that. Go with the one who actually likes you, not the one who strings you along. Idk who would swoon at the kiss.

Shai_love said...

He pisses me off that I can't stand scenes with him. His brother's romance is far more interesting.

Bye shinhwa said...

I'm so annoyed with Geonwoo this week...so now I'm completely rooting for the cute mayor ㅡ.ㅡ

and we also take that cancerous woman out of the drama? idk what she's doing there...

Bye shinhwa said...

it's the first time I'm so annoyed with a kiss scene pffffttt

Lily said...

Gun Woo is such a jerk, I swear I have never seen a kdrama hero I wanted to slap so much.

except Heirs' Kim Tan maybe.

choconerd said...

Hae Shil and Mr. Song >>wall>>>>>>>>>> Geon Woo and Jeong Joo

Shai_love said...

Jung Joo and the mayor are better than her with Geon Woo.

Shai_love said...

Yeah I think Kim Tan was worse, I couldn't stand him. Nothing he did was swoon worthy, the side characters were more entertaining. But Geon Woo is getting up there, he really is a jerk & does the same things Ji Won does to him to Jung Joo.
I'm confused as to why they made it seem like he never confessed at the end of episode 8 though, what happened with that?

Shai_love said...

Lmao I know!!!!! This is the first time I was so disappointed with a kiss scene. I hated the kiss scenes in Heirs, but at least he didn't say something stupid afterwards.

me said...

Lol he's good though sometimes I feels like his acting a bit exaggerated in some scenes. I don't like Soo Ae brother the most in Mask, i don't know if its because the acting or the character but he's so unlikable here. Always have one angry face in almost every scene.