Thurs, June 18 Ratings
1. Mask - 11.8%
2. Warm and Cozy - 8.2%
3. Masked Prosecutor - 4.8%
Osen - Naver: 'Mask' Ji Hoon - Soo Ae -Jung Hoon's unrivalled and peculiar love triangle
1. [3,335, -66] Soo Ae should just reveal who she really is to Joo Ji Hoon so that the two of them can confront Yeon Jung Hoon... Fed up with the plot progression
2. [+3,011, -48] Byun Ji Sook's frustrating character is unrivalled
3. [+2,553, -51] Please show us your bitchy and fierce side just like Seo Eun Ha ㅠㅠㅠㅠWriter, it's really getting frustratingㅠㅠㅠ When will she have that big change? ㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+1,651, -24] The turning point might be when Hoya gets wrongly accused of murder and Soo Ae will take revenge against Min Seok Hoon
5. [+383, -8] She's not currently wearing a mask but she's her usual self - the frustrating and clumsy Byun Ji Sook.. Please wear it soon. Don't surprise us with a last-minute personality change
6. [+87, -6] Only watching for Soo Ae and Joo Ji Hoon. The plot is interesting but the forced scenes and the lame supporting characters, especially the house servants, are cutting the flow of the drama. They don't contribute to the story at all. Soo Ae's acting is what's keeping me stay
7. [+73, -6] Yeon Jung Hoon's character has the most issues.. illusions of grandeur, hypocrisy, cruelty, sadist, masochist, deceit... He's far from what you'd consider an innocent man. Byun Ji Sook got persuaded by psycho Min Seok Hoon, Joo Ji Hoon needs to protect her.. If they turn Byun Ji Sook into a psycho too, I'll stop watching this drama
8. [+47, -1] She will wear her mask once her brother gets wrongly accused of murder
KBS Media - Naver:[Video] 'Masked Prosecutor' Kim Sun Ah provokes Jeon Kwang Ryul
1. [+35, -14] Kim Sun Ah's a good actress. The story's getting interesting
2. [+12, -1] So fun. Joo Sang Wook, Kim Sun Ah and the rest of the cast are so good at acting
3. [+8, -1] Low ratings because of 'Mask'
4. [+16, -18] Kim Sun Ah's better with comic roles. She's awkward with playing serious characters.
5. [+13, -25] Kim Sun Ah got so much older. She should just stop playing those monotonous single woman roles; She looks unnatural too
Warm and Cozy Ep 12
tv Report - Naver: 'Warm and Cozy' Kang So Ra fails to understand Yoo Yeon Seok's straighforward confession, 'Frustrating'
1. [+2,000, -19] What's happening with these two? So damn frustrating...
2. [+1,856, -26] Writers, time for lovey dovey scenes!! Our Geon Woo has finally woken up~
3. [+1,369, -26] I was expecting this to be a sweet episode
4. [+249, -7] Ugh. Just let them dateㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's getting annoying at this point ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+207, -7] When one decides to like the other, one decides to turn his/her back.. Are they really planning to drag it until episode 15 and then leaving episode 16 for the sweet stuff?
6. [+208, -8] Geon Woo leaves Jeju again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋArgh. I'm gonna give up. So pissed off. What's gonna happen to Jung Joo?ㅋㅋ Writers, are you out of your mind?
7. [+141, -8] So clueless just like Gong Hyo Jin in 'Producer'. Just how many clueless characters do I have to put up with now?
8. [+70, -5] Only a few episodes left and we need to see them be lovey dovey again. The two kiss scenes didn't feel sincere at all. The plot is dragging. A waste of their acting skills
Wed, June 17 Ratings
1. Mask - 11.0%
2. Warm and Cozy - 7.8%
3. Masked Prosecutor - 5.7%
Mask Ep 7
1.[+678, -9] Byun Ji Sook is frustrating. Why can't she just wear Seo Eun Ha's mask?
2. [+426, -14] That kiss. Wow ㅠㅠJoo Ji Hoon so sexy ㅠㅠ
3. [+90, 0] I like all scenes in this drama except when she goes to her parents' snack place.. She keeps hovering and then she runs away when she makes eye contact with the loan sharks or her brother. I'd much rather prefer that they put more focus on Seo Eun Ha's real story than Byun Ji Sook's
4. [+65, -1] Min Woo: Tell her that I don't love her
Chang Soo: He said he loves you
Ji Sook: Why? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+46, -1] Ji Sook pisses me off.. while Min Woo's character is so charmingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're supposed to be in a loveless marriage but where can you find a caring husband like himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was a such a neatfreak weirdo in the beginning and he suddenly turned in to a changed man after receiving comfort from Ji Sook. It's unrealistic
6. [+43, 0] The cast is made up of amazing actors and the directing is good but could the writer be the problem? The plot development is a bit sloppy. Byun Ji Sook's character is cancerous and annoying. The title is 'Mask' and 7 episodes in already but all you showed was Byun Ji Sook sobbing for her family. When will she wear her Seo Eun Ha mask..? The never-ending pattern of going to her parents place and then crying... We've had enough of it already
7. [+3,700, -99] I wasn't interested in Joo Ji Hoon before but I totally liked him after watching him in 'Mask' ㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠSo cool and sexy
8. [+368, -12] Joo Ji Hoon is so sexy and charming.. Don't do anything stupid that will hurt you career. Hope you're always on the roll^^
9. [+137, -7] Started watching this for Soo Ae but I fell for Joo Ji Hoon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI love his random comic reliefs ㅋㅋ Why do I find Yeon Jung Hoon's acting so hilarious? ㅋㅋㅋ
Masked Prosecutor Ep 9
Osen - Naver: Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah's 'Masked Prosecutor', we've waited for this kind of romcom
1. [+154, -12] Kim Sun Ah's nearing her 40s but still prefers roles like this.. She needs a transformation
2. [+121, -11] Kim Sun Ah should now learn to embrace 'mother' roles just like what Kim Hee Sun and Song Yoon Ah have been doing
3. [+78, -6] The journalist wrote 'Mask King' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋPlease make a correction, journalist-nim
4. [+22, -4] Joo Sang Wook is so handsome
5. [+16, -2] Kim Sun Ah needs new roles. How about a playing a wife?.. Look at Uhm Jung Hwa. She wore a high school uniform for her roleㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+6, -1] Watching this for Joo Sang Wook. His acting is jjang!!
7. [+15, -3] I loved Joo Sang Wook in 'Birth of a Beauty'.. But he's always playing the same roles.. How about starring in a melodramatic film next?
Warm and Cozy Ep 11
Osen - Naver: 'Warm and Cozy' Kang So Ra's mom makes an appearance. Is she really her biological mother?
1. [+684, -15] What a terrible mom. Jung Joo is too nice.. I doubt that she's her real mom ㅠㅠ Geon Woo needs to help her out ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+611, -16] Talk about random... Ha... What's happening with the story?...
4. [+140, -6] Something's off. I watched this drama because of it's laid-back and pleasant feel... Geon Woo and Jung Joo's push-pull game is also a huge turn off
5. [+130, -11] This is insane. The Hong Sisters are losing their touch
6. [+119, -18] What the f*ck!! What are you doing, Hong Sisters? You've made this drama so childish and I'm gonna stop watching at this point.. Did you really write this? Nothing interesting about it anymore. And Hae Shil's accident is so random. What will you do if this lowers the ratings?!!
7. [+105, -5] The mom is so selfish. The random sick sister storyline is pointless.
8. [+59, -4] The story is so bad. I'm just watching it for the cast
9. [+51, 0] The people who can't act in this drama: Mok Ji Won, Geon Woo's noona and Jung Joo's mom