26 June 2015

[Spoilers] My Love Eun Dong 9, Orange Marmalade 9 , Producer Special Ep


Osen - Naver: 'My Love Eun Dong' Joo Jin Mo  Kim Sarang's heart-wrenching memories of love

1. [+1,772, -23] This drama is epic. The two leads should be praised

2. [+1,426, -26] Fell for Kim Sarang and Joo Jin Mo's looks first. Then, the acting and the story made me so hooked. Do well

3. [+1,160, -18] Made me choke up when she called him 'Hyun Soo oppa'  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+1,109, -22] Please let Hyun Soo and Eun Dong be happyㅠㅠ Looks like today's episode will be  another sea of tears ㅠㅠ

5. [+277, -5] Seeing Kim Sarang differently... Thought she only fits sexy roles but I had no idea she's amazing in sentimental roles like thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ She's gorgeous too ㅜㅜ

6. [+191, -1] My heart races when I look at Ji Eun Ho

7. [+192, -4] I love listening to Kim Dong Ryul's 'Say I Love You Again'. A song that triggers so many memories.... The story! The characters! The cast! This drama got all of it perfect!!

8. [+182, -3] Look how handsome Jin Mo hyung is...

9. [+93, -4] This year's daebak drama. A rediscovery of the two leads. This is the first drama after 'Secret' that made my heart yearning for more. Tbh, I'm on a much needed break from romcoms and this drama came at the perfect time. No idols in sight. The OST, cast and story are jjang.. The comic reliefs are always hilariousㅋㅋ I hope this drama gets more recognitionㅜㅜ To the production team, this could use some media play ㅜㅜWhy aren't you putting articles on Nate?

10. [+84, -1] Hyun Soo oppa..ㅠㅠㅠ


tv Report - Naver: 'Orange Marmalade' Lee Jong Hyun becomes a vampire after drinking Seolhyun's blood

1. [+2,261, -229] This is so different from the webtoon. Wasted the original

2. [+1,863, -119] Lee Jong Hyun fits his character the best out of the cast.. His acting is good too!!

3. [+1,059, -105] Lee Jong Hyun's acting today was really good ♥♥♥

4. [+1,067, -151] Expecting one of the top comments to be  'why they turned this into a sageuk'.. Tbh, today's episode was worth watching

5. [+755, -118] The acting was really good today

6. [+118, -26] The sageuk version's story and directing are much more appealing. The ratings should go up

7. [+109, -19] Wow. *Shivers* Why is his acting so good?

8. [+99, -18] I find the sageuk version better than the modern settingㅎㅎㅎ It's more interesting

9. [+63, -7] The sageuk version is more fun. Lee Jong Hyun's acting was amazing during his crying scene

10. [+42, -8] Does it really have to stay true to the webtoon from start to finish? Fed up with these webtoon fans.. I don't really care if they follow the original plot or not. I just need the show to be fun. That's all



Star News - Naver: 'Producer' Special...The Real Kim Soo Hyun in the NGs? Embarassed 'shrieks' 

1. [+2,401, -35] Special = Abridge version of a drama  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,341, -61] He's seriously cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+523, -10] 90 minutes of it was just scenes from the drama but the last 10 minutes were funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThis isn't the special episode that we expected.  More NGs, interviews of the actors, or another epilogue would've been great

4. [+406, -7] Felt like I watched a rerun..... I wanted more NGs

5. [+343, -4] Disappointed that it was more of a rerun than a special. I wanted more NGsㅠㅠ  I was looking forward to bts clips too

6. [+192, -6] The last 10 minutes were the best. Seung Chan is adorable ㅠㅠ

7. [+116, -4] I was really excited because they said there would be lots of NG scenes... Sigh.... Could've included script reading and behind the scenes clips... It was simply just a rerun... The last 10  mins saved it

8. [+86, -4] Kim Soo Hyun's not only an amazing actor but also such a cheerful guy in real life

9. [+86, -6] When will Kim Soo Hyun star in a drama again???

10. [+68, -3] Yet again, Kim Soo Hyun saved the special episode. The last 10 minutes were so funny ㅋㅋ

10 comments:

moonlight said...

i came here just to read the comments and i was trying o avoid the photos from OM in the post but then i put wrong the focus and i read "Lee Jong Hyun becomes a vampire after drinking Seolhyun's blood"
ahahahahahahaha
omgggg,i thought the "uncle" will bite him but i guess its this way. anyways, i will wait for viki to have the subs

mrs.cho said...

9. [+93, -4] This year's daebak drama. A rediscovery of the two leads. This is the first drama after 'Secret' that made my heart yearning for more. Tbh, I'm on a much needed break from romcoms and this drama came at the perfect time. No idols in sight. The OST, cast and story are jjang.. The comic reliefs are always hilariousㅋㅋ I hope this drama gets more recognitionㅜㅜ To the production team, this could use some media play ㅜㅜWhy aren't you putting articles on Nate?

What do they mean by "No idols in sight"? Did they think Jinyoung is a real rookie actor? OMG that's funny.

justtttt said...

Tbh, I'm on a much needed break from romcoms and this drama came at the perfect time. No idols in sight. The OST, cast and story are jjang..

But GOT7 Junior was also in the drama

Sidney said...

2. [+1,863, -119] Lee Jong Hyun fits his character the best out of the cast.. His acting is good too!!



OMG yes. It's a match made in heaven. I think Jonghyun really amped his acting in this drama and the perfect casting just magnified it.

Forgodsake said...

Kim soo hyun and the others 2 saved the drama's rating :/

KSW said...

can we talk about how Kim Soo Hyun is all dorky around Cha Tae Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin but he's super shy around IU. Aren't those two close friends? yet he couldn't make eye contact with her for more than 3 seconds... ;)

Haeyoung said...

Lol, but Kim Soo Hyun just finished a drama not even a week ago and we are already asking when he'll do one again?? :P I think he might star in one next year after he's done with Real. Then enlist. For now, super excited for his new movie!!

Also, yea he saved this /special/ which was really not all that special. Still, he's fucking hilarious and adorable. I love how cheerful and fun he is. It must be awesome working with him :)

Haeyoung said...

Maybe that's because he was actually filming a somewhat romantic scene with her whereas the BTS for both GHJ and CTH were comedic? I though that was obvious tbh.

JLy said...

Although the ratings for Orange Marmalade was not very good, I thought this was one of the best episodes. It probably helped since Jonghyun was in most of the scenes. I am glad to see how well Jonghyun is doing. Hopefully we see more of him in dramaland in the future.

shiro 白 said...

I dropped watching OM after watching 2nd ep because people kept saying that it had turned into sageuk in next episodes and they had ruined it. But it looks like drama is good without following the webtoon. I'm so happy to see good comments about Jonghyun'un acting TT I'm also sad because that means I won't be able to tease him with bad acting lol jk
Looks like I'll start to watch other episodes again ^0^