My Love Eun Dong Ep 8
news 1 - Naver: 'My Love Eun Dong', Kim Sarang hides the truth that she's recovering her memories
1. [+2,494, -22] Wow. This drama is seriously amazing.....
2. [+2,425, -21] It's really good, I'm just worried about the ratings ㅠㅠ Their love is unconditional
3. [+2,037, -26] He's really Eun Ho's son~~~~~~~
4. [+548, -6] It would be all-kill with the ratings right now if it aired on a public channel
5. [+540, -7] First time that I'm in awe of an actress' beauty since Jeon Ji Hyun in YWCFTS. Kim Love looks gorgeous in whatever she wears
6. [+368, -3] This drama makes my heart flutter!!
7. [+234, -5] When Joo Jin Mo was taking selca while eating noodlesㅋㅋㅋ So freaking cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+233, -5] My heart was beating so fast when Hyun Soo spoke to her in banmal and his reaction was so cute when she told him to not speak banmal to her.. I thought they were gonna kiss at the fitting room...
Osen - Naver: 'Eun Dong' Joo Jin Mo's acting as a love sick man through his voice and gaze
1. [+1,314, -9] Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sarang are so good at acting~~~!! Do well!!
2. [+1,1161, -11] This drama is honestly so good. Please watch it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+255, 0] So much better than dramas on public broadcast
4. [+240, 0] The pacing and the story are both superb. I'm always smiling when I watch it... So beautiful
5. [+222, -1] Main reason why I'm eagerly waiting for Fridays and Saturdays. It's so touching and it has what I look for in a drama. I'm loving the little funny parts too... I've been recommending it those around me. Joo Jin Mo is so cool and Kim Sarang made a good decision by starring in this drama
6. [+209, 0] Joo Jin Mo ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
7. [+92, 0] I seriously love Joo Jin Mo... His acting is perfect... Sorry for not recognizing you all this time
8. [+92, 0] Don't sleep with your husband tonight~~~~~ That daebak line~~~~!! As expected of Joo Jin Mo!!!
9. [+86, -1] Joo Jin Mo's awesome even to the eyes of men. Had no idea that Kim Sarang can also show so much depth in her acting.. The two leads are doing a marvelous job. The supporting characters are also unexpectedly hilarious with the funny scenes tucked in the drama.. Hoping that the ratings would skyrocket
10. [+76, 0] In love with this drama.. Perfect directing, script and acting ~~~ Highly recommend it
Producer Ep 12 (FINALE)
tv Report - Naver: 'Producer', I think we need a season 2, for reals
1. [+7,949, -476] This ended quicker than I thought.. Please have a season 2
2. [+5,663, -331] Baek Seung Chan is unforgettable~~~~~~~~~~
3. [+5,232, -353] Producer is overall fun
4. [+4,399, -609] I don't know what to think about having a season 2... The last episode was really good but come to think of it, it's the actors who saved this drama
5. [+848, -54] Go Yang Mi is the CEO's daughter. Like if you agree
6. [+674, -96] Daebak ratings of 17.7% nationwide and over 20% for Tving. Great job Producer. Kudos to Kim Soo Hyun, Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin and IU
7. [+169, -28] I'm in favour for season 2 only if they keep the same cast. It already ended but it still leaves me feeling thirsty for more
tv Report - Nate: 'Producer' Gong Hyo Jin ♥ Cha Tae Hyun end their 25-year friendship... Begin dating
1. [+548, -11] Cha Tae Hyun didn't feel as if he was acting but it felt like he's Ra Joon Mo in real life. His straightforwardness is what makes him so cool
2. [+457, -6] Started watching it for Kim Soo Hyun but Cha Tae Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin's acting made me hooked. IU was also charming
3. [+53, -4] Cha Tae Hyun is a fantastic actor. His confession was straightforward, clean, sincere and beautiful
4. [+42, 0] If I were Tak Ye Jin, I would choose Ra Joon Mo too.. You can't underestimate 20 years of friendship.. Cha Tae Hyun was indeed awesome as Ra Joon Mo
tv Report - Naver: 'Producer' Lee Joo Seung's chilling existence...A ghost that exists in Kim Soo Hyun's imagination?
1. [+814, -17] No, he's not a ghost. He is Tinkerbell, Baek Seung Chan's fairy
2. [+715, -15] He looked like an angel in this scene because of his all-white outfit and he's sitting on a unicorn too....
3. [+74, -2] Lee Joo Seung has been playing lots of mystery characters lately..
4. [+71, -1] Why did so many of them wear white shirts today? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Osen - Naver: 'Producer' IU, 'best 1 minute' for 5 consecutive episodes
1. [+163, -15] You really need to acknowledge IU. She showed a significant improvement in her acting. Good job ♥
2. [+133, -16] As expected of Cindy. IU's acting is so good ㅋㅋ
3. [+111, -18] Pretty, great sing, kind and even good at acting
4. [+41, -5] If she was the 'best 1 minute' (t/n: peak rating) for 5 episodes, then that's almost half of the entire drama. You're the best, IU~
5. [+29, -4] IU did a good job with her acting;; Everybody thought she was a miscast but she was truly believable as Cindy!!! I enjoyed Producer
My Love Eun Dong Ep 7
1. [+151, -1] Hoping that this drama gains strength once 'Producer' is over. The plot is predictable as a soonjung manhwa but it's so romantic. God Jin Mo
2. [+134, 0] She already has a great body but how can she be so gorgeous too?,,,,, Kim Sa Rang's the best,,, ㅎㅎ
3. [+109, -1] Ah~~Damn. The tears.....
4. [+102, 0] It's so good. MLE is jjang
5. [+38, 0] Kim Sarang's just so perfect as Ji Eun Dong.. (heart thumps)
6. [+35, 0] This drama is honestly daebak. Unfortunate that it's not airing on public channel. Kim Sa Rang unni is doing a fantastic job as Eun Dong. Her innocent and graceful image matches so well with the character. Such a good actress. I'm waiting for tomorrow's episode!!
7. [+28, 0] Kim Sarang-ssi's acting is daebak. Her face is so pretty too! My heart hurt when her husband was crying. It must be because they've got amazing actors for the cast but this drama is really good and emotional ~!
8. [+23, 0] Best drama I've seen in a while~ Kim Sarang is jjang~!!
9. [22, 0] She looked so gorgeous during the bus scene
10. [+17, 0] I'm watching 'Producer' but this one is so much better.
Orange Marmalade Ep 7
1. [+2,997, -52] What's the reason why they turned this into a saegeuk?
2. [+2,182, -68] I don't understand this drama
3. [+1,813, -61] Probably switched to sageuk because Yeo Jin Goo gets good response when he does sageuk dramas. The plot is inconsistent and lacking
4. [+1,162, -100] Why do I find this so boring?
5. [+122, -12] Just stick to the original concept
6. [+114, -13] No matter how well Yeo Jin Goo adapts to sageuk roles, I'd much rather see him play dark and cold-hearted roles like he did in 'Giant' and 'Hwayi'
7. [+73, -4] The sageuk version is season 2 ㅜㅜTheir Joseon story is surprisingly fun. A lot of people miss the classroom setting in Season 1 but in here, Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun have great chemistry too
8. [+29, -6] Am I the only one who finds the sageuk version enjoyable?.. People should start from episode 1
9. [+24, -1] Jin Goo-ya, I'm in love with you
10. [+19, -2] Seolhyun-ah, I'm in love with you
Producer Ep 11
My Daily - Naver: 'Producer', the meaning behind Kim Soo Hyun and IU's tears
2. [+5,035, -189] I thought today's episode would be of weak quality because of the rushed script but.. it was the best.. The writing, directing and acting were the best!
3. [+3,070, -73] CEO Byun..... to the rooftop!
4. [+865, -82] Sad that YeChan is over ㅠㅠㅜHoping that IU doesn't get hate for her acting from now on. She was amazing last night
5. [+554, -49] Cried with Cindy last nightㅠㅜㅜㅜ Please give her a happy ending
7. [+205, -9] I don't really care about the love lines. I just wanna see CEO Byun gets what she deserves
8. [+175, -14] Cindy, be strong! I hope the PD's help her out and she needs to move to another agency
9. [+143, -6] Choked up when the manager said "I kneel about 12 times a day"
10. [+120, -19] I was expecting them to show Baek Seung Chan's growth as a PD. Why the hell did he keep following Tak Ye Jin but he got dumped in the end? Writer Park Ji Eun, please show us Seung Chan who succeeds in his career not someone who gets dumped and worries about relationships
11. [+95, -4] The actress who plays CEO Byun, Na Young Hee, is my aunt.. She has always played villains before and she's quite used with negative reaction from people but the amount of hate she's getting right now is really making her worried.. I hope everyone understands that it's just acting so please stop hating her.